Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] (34137 Views)

Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin / Atiku Abubakar's 2015 Campaign Shoes (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Nonybb: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2014
I will collect it but would still vote for My GEJ GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by eazysmiles: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2014
TedRitz:

Watch this video to know why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyEQWUfxURY

BRO, YOU REALLY NEED TO COME UP WITH MORE LIES TO CHANGE THE PEOPLE'S DECISION TO VOTE BUHARI COME 2015. WE ALL VOTED EN MASS FOR THE OTUOKE MAN IN THE LAST ELECTION BUT HE HAS REALLY SHOWN US HOW CLUELESS A LEADER HE IS. I REFUSE TO BE DECEIVED TWICE grin
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by udyheart01(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2014
ademoladeji:
Story!
#vote4Change
#vote4GMB
The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know

#VoteWisely
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by flexing11(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=coolhamid post=29326741]When you have a president who takes IBB as his Political father, what else do you expect from you such president?
When you have a president whose wife challenges an elected governor, what else do you expect from such president?
When you have a president who was dancing the following day chibok girls were kidnapped, what else do you expect from such president?
When you have a president who believes corruption is not Nigeria's problem but just a perception, what else do you expect from such leader?
when you have president who sees some ethnic groups as his enemies, what else do you expect from such president?
Finally, when you have a president who doesn't give a damn about declaring his statement of account publicly, what else do you expect from such president?

Vote wisely my people, Vote for change.
Vote GMB/Osinbajo
[/quote
we wa*t pple like u i* dis forum dat k*ow wat is realli goi*g wro*g i* dere fadas la*d,,
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by eazysmiles: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2014
udyheart01:

The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know

#VoteWisely

SAYS WHO? PLEASE LET ME GIVE THIS ANGEL A CHANCE. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE DEVIL
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by koikoi2(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2014
When Buhari talks to the electorate in the North, he usually plays up the religious card, but once he is in the South, he plays it down by harping on the unity of Nigeria speaking with both sides of the mouth.

Then he turns round to tell the people in the North that his contest is anchored on promoting and guiding their ideological faith.

A critical look at the situation on the ground
exposes people like Buhari as being insincere
in both intent and purpose.

Nigerians please do not be deceived by this unrepentant bigot. Save this country by voting President Jonathan.

The devil we know is better than the angel we do not know. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by udyheart01(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2014
eazysmiles:

SAYS WHO? PLEASE LET ME GIVE THIS ANGLE A CHANCE. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE DEVIL
Pay Attention To Your Spellings.... Probably You Might Give Him The Chance!
But Remember
#OneMan_OneVote
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by OLADD: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Acidosis:

But "Abacha is not 'kwuorruft" grin
[color=#006600]

It's actually an old trick. Fashola did the same thing in 2011 by distributing customised recharge cards having his pictures to students in Lagos tertiary institutions at around 9pm, less than 11hrs to the gov election. Apart from bribing electorates for votes, they also violated electoral act that says campaign should stop 24hrs to any election. APC IS WORST THAN PDP IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS BE IT RIGGING OR CORRUPTION. IT'S AN INCONTESTIBLE FACT.

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Is this the type of 'change' they have in stock for us? Has this added any value to the recharge cards?Instead, they hope to make profit from the scheme just like they hope to do from the Nigeria Project. Nigerians, vote wisely.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Acidosis:
Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists. By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was detained in Benin City but was released at the end of 1988.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/Muhammad-Buhari

That's not true.The masses did suffer.It was only the rich corrupt people that were left in a quagmire.

Ibb brought SAP and second tier foreign exc mkt and all failed
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by kingthreat(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2014
fr3do:
Why won't there be violence?

That is a symbol of a pen not a spear. Idiota
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by eazysmiles: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2014
kingthreat:

That is a symbol of a pen not a spear. Idiota

AH AH!!!! You make me laugh. grin
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by flexing11(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2014
we are tired of dis rigime,we wa*t a tur*arou*d,,,,,pls press like if u are for,for,,,,,for,,,,,,for,,,,
de pples ge*eral
de i*corruptable 1
de 1 dat i*troduce war agai*st i*discipli*e
de 1 dat dt ave a foreig* accou*t
de 1 dat ave just t*ree *ouses, all i* *igeria
de 1 dat ave lo*g declare *is assets,
wat more ca* i butress,
da* s*out
sai bu*ari2015,
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Recharge card or no recharge card ..I won't vote Apc ...na by force?

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Cyprianani(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=30pt]In 2011 Buhari supporters killed 800 GEJ supporters, hmmn I wonder how many they will kill this time[/size]In 2011 Buhari supporters killed 800 GEJ supporters, hmmn I wonder how many they will kill this time

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by clemhova: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2014
khenykhey:
As 2015 draws near, Nigerian politicians are designing
a new strategies to woo voters. These recharge cards
are reportedly printed by APC Presidential candidate
Gen Muhammadu Buhari to be used as part of his
2015 campaign. Are you getting ready to load your
phones?

www.gistsdaily.com/buhari-prints-recharge-cards-2015-campaign/

L-A-U-D-A-B-L-E

An innovative and cheap campaign strategy with deeper penetration.

I have a dream that one day a poor man will unseat an incumbent president.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by hansad: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Yes o!
dailing *555*Sai Buhari 2015#
Congratulations! General Muhammadu Buhari has been declared the next Nigerian President

Text "Confirm" to "2015"

APC....everywhere you go!!!

cheesy cheesy cool
Who is even sure that Buhari is eligible, and shall be allowed by INEC to contest the 2015 presidential elections? As at yesterday, Buhari could not present his ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS to INEC as required by the constitution. Buhari does ot appear to have any academic qualification.

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by folahann(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2014
hansad:
Who is even sure that Buhari is eligible, and shall be allowed by INEC to contest the 2015 presidential elections? As at yesterday, Buhari could not present his ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS to INEC as required by the constitution. Buhari does ot appear to have any academic qualification.
So how was hebable to contest in 2003, 2007 and 2011. Have you any brain?

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2014
This how they use. #100 to loot billion from us. No be today na
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by ajebuter(f): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Kai!

This old aboki no go rest?

Na by force make we give am state funeral?

I tire for this old man oh!

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by melvin0004(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Unionised:
Another messiah is here..

SMH
I hate calling people names on social media, bt guy u no follow.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by kingthreat(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Cyprianani:
[size=30pt]In 2011 Buhari supporters killed 800 GEJ supporters, hmmn I wonder how many they will kill this time[/size]In 2011 Buhari supporters killed 800 GEJ supporters, hmmn I wonder how many they will kill this time

He will kill just one GEJ supporter. You grin
Bloody liar.

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by funkiebully: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari is a goat

Bring the recharge card I will load it n still vote GEJ.

To hell with corper killer.

GEJ for continuity.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by sweetlarry: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2014
fr3do:
Why won't there be violence?

Christians beware!!!
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by yinkarh187(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2014
alexitohan2020:
Jonathan is not to continue, but GMB is not a better option. let all dis old ones go rest.
We shld vote 4 change wen
(1)APC gv us a younger candidate
(2)APC gv us a civilian n nt a Military man
Since dey can't, let vote 4 Jona again come
GEJ 2015 -2019
dats y osibanjo is his vice;Young, a civilian man wat else do u need....we have no reason to vote for d cluess man from otuoke nd his illiterate vice
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by plendil: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2014
I just hope its the usual TANIODS propaganda, but if true, then its totally unnecessary, and I'm disappointed.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Sweatlock(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Good start sir

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Mancity26(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
coolhamid:
When you have a president who takes IBB as his Political father, what else do you expect from you such president?
When you have a president whose wife challenges an elected governor, what else do you expect from such president?
When you have a president who was dancing the following day chibok girls were kidnapped, what else do you expect from such president?
When you have a president who believes corruption is not Nigeria's problem but just a perception, what else do you expect from such leader?
when you have president who sees some ethnic groups as his enemies, what else do you expect from such president?
Finally, when you have a president who doesn't give a damn about declaring his statement of account publicly, what else do you expect from such president?

Vote wisely my people, Vote for change.
Vote GMB/Osinbajo
let them kip on scamming us wit chibok girls tinking dat it wil change anyting, let dem kip acting movie, @ late 70 u still dey contest 4 president, wetin u won use ur old brain offers us. 2003-2007-2011 now 2014, u may stil cry again
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Correct!
Abacha was no looter.
His accusers were they know for honesty ?
Are his accusers looters?
Why were all the corruption scandals (subsidy etc) during the time of his accusers?

Open your eyes!!
Acidosis:

But "Abacha is not 'kwuorruft" grin
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by wisepigeon: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=14pt]... after a second thought ...[/size]

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by porka: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Airtime infrastructure
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by porka: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2014
kingthreat:

He will kill just one GEJ supporter. You grin
Bloody liar.

Huh?

So he is violent after all.

Very scary!

Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi / Roads Jimi Agabaje Listed He Would Fix In Lagos, Lagos APC Has Started Fixing It / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio