Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice (11359 Views)

Nembe Communities ‎reject Agip’s Christmas Gift / Presidency Orders Chevron To Provide Electricity To Delta Oil Communities / Oil Communities To Get N165bn Annual Dividend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Tuminibody: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Charity is not in giving, it is in establishing -Nibody

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Tuntheycr7: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Not only an insults to that community but also to the country at large..
Like WTF...... undecided

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by tonte(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
so if/when you vote change would that mean AGIP won't still give billions of dollars to the new govt?

himkers:
Greek gift; but if it's to give bribe and 'Aka-Azu' to GEJ and his govt officials, they will be doing it in billions of dollars. Nonsensical nonsense.

#VoteChange2015
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Misogynist2014(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
kennygee:
Goat done bite.
undecided
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by donbrowser(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonte:
so if/when you vote change would that mean AGIP won't still give billions of dollars to the new govt?

Dont mind them, some of them talk with their asss. Only to shout change up and down like protesting town criers.
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by stigman(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
icebeatz:
For how long will these niger delta communities keep crying foul over everything??
During the emancipation struggle, the federal government rolled out billions of naira for the developement of these communities (NDDC), yet their leaders squandered it and still didnt provide good roads or jobs to their people.
FINE.

Amnesty was granted; this Amnesty turned the likes of tompolo, boyloaf, ayiri, et al to overnight billionaires, if not trillionaires. YET THEY STILL CANT PROVIDE JOBS AND GOOD LIFE FOR THEIR PEOPLE.

LEFT TO ME, its high time these oil companies start ignoring these ND communities or give back to the communities directly and not through their leaders.

Shame on niger delta leaders.

Did you read the post at all?
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by lokoloko84(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
icebeatz:
For how long will these niger delta communities keep crying foul over everything??
During the emancipation struggle, the federal government rolled out billions of naira for the developement of these communities (NDDC), yet their leaders squandered it and still didnt provide good roads or jobs to their people.
FINE.

Amnesty was granted; this Amnesty turned the likes of tompolo, boyloaf, ayiri, et al to overnight billionaires, if not trillionaires. YET THEY STILL CANT PROVIDE JOBS AND GOOD LIFE FOR THEIR PEOPLE.

LEFT TO ME, its high time these oil companies start ignoring these ND communities or give back to the communities directly and not through their leaders.

Mr, I like your epistle but the solution is basically to allow the people of Niger delta to control their resources.
This will allow them to do whatever they want to do with their lives.And whether they tolerate all those militants is up to them.

2 Likes

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by FOREXMARTS: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
#I ain't falling for this, I travelled to charge my laptop in Gabon.
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maybe the community told Agip they are hungry.

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
I trust Ekiti on this. They will gladly accept any gift, even those they know spell doom for them.

Hungry people

5 Likes

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by gratiaeo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Agip want to use stomach infrastructure formula on Nembe people. Nembe ain't Ekiti people

2 Likes

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
insult

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by wizman11(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
1 goat ten bags of rice 4 1 comunity haba na

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by johnbosco97(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bennyberry:
Ekiti people wud gladly accept it
[color=#006600][/color]

Of course, they know the value of stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by benson81(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
King Daukoru was minister for Energy/petroluem and not power.This are some the reasons why we need the PIB bill passed.But people who don't want oil producing areas developed who have people in the national Assembly want the bill killed.
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by funkiebully: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nembe people are not stomach infrastructure compliant, they should bring it to south west n watch people fall over each other cheesy

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by MARKone(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
What an Insalt, they should go and ask Fayose how it is done in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
icebeatz:
FINE.

Boss, I messaged you on ur gmail bt you avn't reply me!
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by delishpot: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
But they could have bought them over with 250k goats and 200k bags of rice kwo?
We cant blame Agip sha, I believe the leaders of those communities collected enough money to buy each person a goat and a bag of rice but tgey pocket the money and gave the whole village 1 goat and 20 bags of rice instead.
The problem of Niger delta is that tgose fighting for money in the name of Niger deltans are just thieves looking to enrich only themselves.

2 Likes

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neyova:
Boss, I messaged you on ur gmail bt you avn't reply me!

ICEVILLEBEATZ@GMAIL.COM

PLEASE RESEND YOUR MAIL ANDN I WILL REPLY IMMEDIATELY
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by didactic70: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is degrrading n humiliating.They shouldn't have given d gift in first placeArrant nomsense.

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by arekhandiae(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
chei! oga Jona men don wise up! but na 1st degree insult be dis shaa!

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by 1stdammy: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
iluvweed:
shocked

10 bags of rice and one goat to a community of about 500,000 people!... grin

Are they meant to plant the rice and sacrifice the goat? cheesy

WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015.
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A= All
N= Nigerians

THEN WE MUST ALSO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence

VOTE CHANGE IN 2015. VOTE ‪#‎BUHARI‬/OSINBAJO
VOTE APC
U are definately under a spell, bliv me.............
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by nkeona(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by nkeona(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
i was made to understand that they came with three gun boats with fully harmed men.
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by seedorfg(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
One milk of rice will do, and a suya pieces cut of meat will reach them ..lwkmd 10 bags of rice and one ewure for 500 people ......tcheeeeeeeeeezus

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by baybeeboi: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
na Ogogoro dem for carry go now,na dia food
dem go appreciate dat 1 pass 100grand in rubberband
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by rozayx5(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bennyberry:
Ekiti people wud gladly accept it

rice is life in the South West, it would be an abomination to reject it wink
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by roselynbas(f): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
icebeatz:
FINE.

The issue with the Niger delta is her leaders not the oil companies.

1 Like

Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by Frankiss44(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
iluvweed:
shocked

10 bags of rice and one goat to a community of about 500,000 people!... grin

Are they meant to plant the rice and sacrifice the goat? cheesy

WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015.
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A= All
N= Nigerians

THEN WE MUST ALSO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence

VOTE CHANGE IN 2015. VOTE ‪#‎BUHARI‬/OSINBAJO
VOTE APC

Very soon you will blame GEJ for the thick pile that is threatening to block your ass hole
Re: YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice by linearity: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
The irony is, the contract for the community Christmas gift might have run into millions but the contractor or middleman that was awarded the contract to procure the items must have pocketed the lion share as profit.

It is also possible that the contractor is an armature, had he shared his loot with the Village head, we wold not have heard about this...now Agip will be forced to investigate this to save face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Commissions Roads At Kwarainga, Yusuf In Kano / MEND Backs Reps Summon Of Jonathan Over Malabu Oil Deal / Police Arrests Donald Duke- Must They Arrest Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.