Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes (788 Views)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes by nickxtra(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Vice President Namadi Sambo has boasted that he would deliver over two million votes to President Goodluck Jonathan in his home state, Kaduna, in the February 14, 2015 presidential election. He said he would achieve the feat by virtue of the overwhelming support the Peoples Democratic Party enjoys in the state. A statement by his spokesman, Umar Sani, on Monday, quoted Sambo as speaking during a meeting of the Kaduna. Source: Punch Newspapers
Re: VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes by holatin(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
I no know when vote turn to baby to be delivered ?

Abi e mean he go buy d vote for am with money or fake promises

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes by nickxtra(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
I no know when vote turn to baby to be delivered ?

Abi e mean he go buy d vote for am with money or fake promises
if u ask me, na u I go ask, my brother?
Re: VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes by tonte(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
but it's very possible to achieve that feat in Kaduna though...PDP has a strong following especially in Kaduna south and that place alone can generate over 1.2 million votes, I'm going by the last gubernatorial election figures
Re: VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes by BossAyuk: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
okiezman:
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

Osibanjo is a thief like tinubu that why they mingle together. If he's a pastor then light and darkness has nothing in comon cos tinubu and buhari is darkness themselves
And Goodluck is Jesus??...Quit making mockery of yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
The same man that lost his ward to Buhari in 2011 is promising Jonathan votes?

I stand a better chance of winning 1m votes in India than Sambo

Well everyone knows the Maga in chief Jonathan is desperate

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes by Caseless: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
He couldn't even deliver the polling units in front of his house both in zaria and in angwa rimi, in 2011. I wonder how he's going to deliver 2 million votes for gej in 2015. He lacks the political might to even give 2000 votes to gej.

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, A Political Light Weight Promises Jonathan 2 Milion Kaduna State Votes by nickxtra(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonte:
but it's very possible to achieve that feat in Kaduna though...PDP has a strong following especially in Kaduna south and that place alone can generate over 1.2 million votes, I'm going by the last gubernatorial election figures
I understand that, maybe that's where the VP bases his optimisim, otherwise, Sambo as a Kaduna politician lacks that clout to win such votes for Jonathan, when even in his immediate constituency, he does not have a standing political structure.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Ayo:Osibanjo\awolowo Want Yoruba Suffering To Continue because of newspapers / GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.