Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,371 members, 7,958,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Is This Normal? Please Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Normal? Please Help!!! (1999 Views)

Is This Normal Or Am I Overreacting? / I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. / His Wife Is Fond Of Recieving Gifts From Male Friends: Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Mamaflex(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
My husband is all over me. He can't walk pass my behind without wrapping his hand on my waist or rob my button with his hand. Even in the kitchen, anywhere except public places. I had to be hiding my behind at times when I see him.

He made us to be having s£x 5 times a week. He wanted to say everyday, and he knew I would react to that, then, he quickly said 5 times a week.

My problem now is that I don't want to get pregnant yet. How can I survive not getting pregnant with all this? Plus, what "safe" contraceptive pill should I be taking? Please help.

*******modified******
I went to a local market today and I forgot to buy lime oranges. I heard its helps. (for prevention).

I'm damned!!.
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by agarawu23(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Are u kidding ? Ur husband n u dnt want to get pregnant. Expanciate or

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mamaflex:
My husband is all over me. He can't walk pass my behind without wrapping his hand on my waist or rob my button with his hand. Even in the kitchen, anywhere except public places. I had to be hiding my behind at times when I see him.
He made us to be having s£x 5 times a week. He wanted to say everyday, and he knew I would react to that, then, he quickly said 5 times a week.
My problem now is that I don't want to get pregnant yet. How can I survive not getting pregnant with all this? Plus, what "safe" contraceptive pill should I be taking? Please help.

What's your husband's views on your feelings regarding not wanting to get pregnant just yet? Have you discussed this with him?

If not, why not?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by amichaelz101(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
hmmm
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Pheals(f): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
U c o !! Latter u wil said yr husband dey feel other girls outside dnt u now dats y he married u no be his money ni ? Abeg package amh very wel make he feel it
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by delishpot: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ask him to use condom since you dont want babies. But abeg let my guy tap all tge current jare. What kind of complain is that? Do you know howmany women are wanting such men as husbands? Abeg give him the thing jare!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Mamaflex(f): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What's your husband's views on your feelings regarding not wanting to get pregnant just yet? Have you discussed this with him?

If not, why not?
Thanks for your response. Yes I have. He doesn't want another baby yet too. We have two kids.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mamaflex:
Thanks for your response. Yes I have. He doesn't want another baby yet too. We have two kids.

Then you're halfway there. This shouldn't even be an issue since you're both on the same page. There is a wide range of contraceptives out there for you to choose from. Some are dependent on your age and on whether you've had kids or not. Why not make an appointment with your doctor to discuss your options so you can make an informed choice?

And in the meantime, I'll suggest the use of condoms until you've sorted out an appropriate birth control method to adopt.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Mamaflex(f): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Then you're halfway there. This shouldn't even be an issue since you're both on the same page. There is a wide range of contraceptives out there for you to choose from. Some are dependent on your age and on whether you've had kids or not. Why not make an appointment with your doctor to discuss your options so you can make an informed choice?

And in the meantime, I'll suggest the use of condoms until you've sorted out appropriate birth control method to adopt.
Alright. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by soonest(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
delishpot:
Ask him to use condom since you dont want babies. But abeg let my guy tap all tge current jare. What kind of complain is that? Do you know howmany women are wanting such men as husbands? Abeg give him the thing jare!
Exactly! Abeg Op enjoy

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Just go for family planning.
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
U shd be happy ur husband is still all over you afta pushing out two kids. Dat means he still finds u attractive and ur hia complaining? Na wa to u oh!

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by ptoall: 3:59am On Dec 30, 2014
You are even lucky that u are having s3x 5 times in a week and you are not pregnant yet. Is he using condom?
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Mamaflex(f): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
byvan:
Just go for family planning.
He said it gives some kind of shapeless fat
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Mamaflex(f): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
ptoall:
You are even lucky that u are having s3x 5 times in a week and you are not pregnant yet. Is he using condom?
Some times he does, some times he doesn't. I'm even praying to see my menstruation come January. grin
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mamaflex:
He said it gives some kind of shapeless fat

Am not shapeless yet, once am 68kg, i will remove it and check for a less hormonal method. You can simply remove it if you add. I worried about the fat thing a lot but more scared of pregnancy than fat. I don't understand the complaint about your man's libido though,i consider that normal, just get fixed.
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Mamaflex(f): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
byvan:

Am not shapeless yet, once am 68kg, i will remove it and check for a less hormonal method. You can simply remove it if you add. I worried about the fat thing a lot but more scared of pregnancy than fat. I don't understand the complaint about your man's libido though,i consider that normal, just get fixed.
Thanks. Would you mind telling me the one you are using? And how long have you been using it?
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Richy4(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
my dear use your tongue take count your teeth ooo

tomorrow you will come here and open another free thread and begin it with men are the same, they follow everything that moves, they cannot be trusted, they are horrible, etc. meanwhile you are the architect of the whole problem.

your husband is showing you some affection now,you are hiding. this is one of the reason why the other woman progresses in her quest for snatching your husbands from you. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:10am On Jan 01, 2015
You no dey hear family planning for radio ni
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Mamaflex(f): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Richy4:
my dear use your tongue take count your teeth ooo

tomorrow you will come here and open another free thread and begin it with men are the same, they follow everything that moves, they cannot be trusted, they are horrible, etc. meanwhile you are the architect of the whole problem.

your husband is showing you some affection now,you are hiding. this is one of the reason why the other woman progresses in her quest for snatching your husbands from you. angry
Guy cool down. I never said I was angry with him showing his affection. He does it with play play, and some times I hide it with play play. You garrit??.

The issue here is that I don't wanna get pregnant just yet.
Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by Richy4(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Mamaflex:
Guy cool down. I never said I was angry with him showing his affection. He does it with play play, and some times I hide it with play play. You garrit??.

The issue here is that I don't wanna get pregnant just yet.

okooo,na e' go land, e' go land na him butterfly dey take enter bush. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? Please Help!!! by obiak4(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2015
do you have female friends that are in the military? if you do ask any of them or better still just visit any military hospital you will get the best drug/injection that would make you unable to see you monthly flag for 3months you can also renew if u like it
even if u bleep everyday 100times you won't get pregnant will not name d drug as it is only best know to the "initiates"
my 2kobo contribution

(1) (Reply)

Wives Checkout (photo) / Chisos! Man Chops Off Wife's Lover's Penis (graphic Pix) / My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.