Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. (6947 Views)

Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
First of all,I am not gay,I am sexually attracted to girls and not to guys.
I have dated a couple of girls but its only one that I can call real dating,because That's the only one where I get to see her physically hang out and all that,but it ended badly,She quitted for a stupid reason,it was So heart shattering but being a precautious person, I didn't allow my whole heart to fall for her to prevent heart break.
Basically I cant say I have dated more than a girl in the real sense of proper dating.

The thing is this,over the years of my interactions with girls,I have noticed that a lot of them pretend a lot and they have a very big ego,and pride. It's annoys me a lot,just because you are a female you think every guy that talks to you wants to date you So you deliberately starts acting in an unfriendly manner towards the guy,why do girls do this? Some girls feel pompous and they act like they defecate flowers.

Some are So self important, they feel it's a privilege that they are even responding to you.

Another annoying thing about them is that, they feel they are always right, just for the fact that they are females that makes them always right.

I have been rejected by some(painful) I have rejected some also,some have played tricks on me,some have betrayed me,some are heartless, I hate to break girls heart but it's just unavoidable, I can't make myself like a girl that likes me first, and if I show my likeness to a girl they start forming like that they are more important than you are.

Generally I feel So negative towards girls,ladies, women however you want to call them, I am more inclined to insult a girl/lady than to insult a guy, I feel a deep resentment for them,like I need to teach them a lesson.

IS THIS NORMAL? What can be done about it,if it isn't.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by robinicule(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
well, i don't know, i school in France
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by odeku457(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
#Gayalert.... but wait ooo do you turn to aunty Rosie too (rosiepalm).

Or Nah for that(self service) and punanni?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
odeku457:
#Gayalert.... but wait ooo do you turn to aunty Rosie too (rosiepalm).

Or Nah for that(self service) and punanni?

It's not a must you comment,there are other things you can do with your data if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
FrankDude:
I have dated a couple of girls but its only one that I can call real dating,because That's the only one where I get to see her physically hang out and all that,but it ended badly,She quitted for a stupid reason,it was So heart shattering but being a precautious person, I didn't allow my whole heart to fall for her to prevent heart break.
Basically I cant say I have dated more than a girl in the real sense of proper dating.
The thing is this,over the years of my interactions with girls,I have noticed that a lot of them pretend a lot and they have a very big ego,and pride. It's annoys me a lot,just because you are a female you think every guy that talks to you wants to date you So you deliberately starts acting in an unfriendly manner towards the guy,why do girls do this? Some girls feel pompous and they act like they defecate flowers.
Some are So self important, they feel it's a privilege that they are even responding to you.
Another annoying thing about them is that, they feel they are always right, just for the fact that they are females that makes them always right.
I have been rejected by some(painful) I have rejected some also,some have played tricks on me,some have betrayed me,some are heartless, I hate to break girls heart but it's just unavoidable, I can't make myself like a girl that likes me first, and if I show my likeness to a girl they start forming like that they are more important than you are.
Generally I feel So negative towards girls,ladies, women however you want to call them, I am more inclined to insult a girl/lady than to insult a guy, I feel a deep resentment for them,like I need to teach them a lesson.
Bro most ladies do not worth the guys who ask them out...from silly childish attitudes...poor social skill to atrociously stinking puccys with evil odour, many of these girls are 100% fakes. The gud news is that there are still a few good ones available.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
i will advice , place ladies at the back burner for a period of time. focus on God first, and let Him deliver your mind and body from the hurt , uv gone through.. we've all gone through one form of heartbreaks, deceit and the rest from the opposite gender. But what makes you strong, free, and at peace with your soul and also being 'you', is Don't allow anybody, any lady to change who you are, no matter the degree of hurt.. hating and hurting on girls, will not help u or anyone.. it will only create a deep pit of empty hollow feeling, every night u plan to rest. Have been there before, trust me... Infact it helps no one and soon , everyone will start seeing the hate in your eyes, the good girls and even bad ones will stay clear from you...don't allow negative feelings , eat you up....u might feel, nah? it wont....but I tell ya, it will as the years progress, and you could end up either gay or being alone.
so fashi babes for now, be carefree, but cautious .. work more on your career or business...make more money, pamper yourself with a nice ride, cool house, be around positive friends, give yourself treats, and also repackage your looks and dress code, naturally and with ease.. celebrate with friends n families ,With time , girls will come seeking for your attention , even fighting for your love... at that period, make your choice with female friends who have been sincere friends with you for a period of time, and love cautiously....don't push it...relax, your true love will meet up with you...its in your destiny...Never allow hate ruin it.

best of luck smiley

also, d guy am married to..... we'v both gone through different phases of being emotionally hurt by wrong people we'v dated and taken serious in the past. in his own part, he has vowed never to marry and love any babe for life, and note he's very handsome , perfect looks with an average income smiley... while me , have vowed to just ignore any guy who starts talking about love... if as a guy, u want 2 start romantic words, I will simply withdraw, and I also made up my mind, marriage is not for me. Until one fateful day, our path crossed smiley, I was so angry at that moment, cause he kind of steered some feelings I thot is dead and buried ,lol
him too, the same thing..... that day, we became best of friends, chatting like no one exists but us....everything flowed smoothly, I cud see the sincerity as he speaks, he could see mine... All we want is a sincere human being on earth 2 sincerely love either of us, without games, without selfish interests....hahahahaha...and the love sparked like fire..its amazing. so here we are 2day newly married and happy...its funny anytime we remember that day...
so op be hopeful....its not over yet, until u decide its over for u

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Richie0974: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Uhmm...iz that why you created a Nairaland acct coz I can see u created it yesterday....You must be heartbroken eeeya...sorry....Most Gals are like that

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 12:40am On Jan 02, 2015
@amelian thanks, noted. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
Bro most ladies do not worth the guys who ask them out...from silly childish attitudes...poor social skill to atrociously stinking puccys with evil odour, many of these girls are 100% fakes. The gud news is that there are still a few good ones available.

Where and how do you locate the good ones?

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by DONOCSO(m): 3:32am On Jan 02, 2015
You will definitely need them some day so take things easy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by slimyem: 4:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Your reasons for HATE are not reasons enough. If they were ,all men would feel the same way about girls/women. Women have always been some of those things you have stated and nothing is going to change. tongue

You need to check yourself. Esteems issues.. maybe?
Low or high?
You go tey as bachelor if your "hate"let's on for too long o. There's no crime in that anyways.

All the best and happy new year to you cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Sorry bro. It's starting to get psychological with you. Suppressed feelings are also not good and it looks like you bottling up all of this. Free yourself, man. Get over it. Hopefully you'll find someone who'll cure all these feelings. wink
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by SAMBARRY: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
guys yapa.if you are tired of ladies start dating men after all their dheek doesn't smell and they don't have anti soc behaviour smiley

8 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Amelian:
i will advice , place ladies at the back burner for a period of time. focus on God first, and let Him deliver your mind and body from the hurt , uv gone through.. we've all gone through one form of heartbreaks, deceit and the rest from the opposite gender. But what makes you strong, free, and at peace with your soul and also being 'you', is Don't allow anybody, any lady to change who you are, no matter the degree of hurt.. hating and hurting on girls, will not help u or anyone.. it will only create a deep pit of empty hollow feeling, every night u plan to rest. Have been there before, trust me... Infact it helps no one and soon , everyone will start seeing the hate in your eyes, the good girls and even bad ones will stay clear from you...don't allow negative feelings , eat you up....u might feel, nah? it wont....but I tell ya, it will as the years progress, and you could end up either gay or being alone.
so fashi babes for now, be carefree, but cautious .. work more on your career or business...make more money, pamper yourself with a nice ride, cool house, be around positive friends, give yourself treats, and also repackage your looks and dress code, naturally and with ease.. celebrate with friends n families ,With time , girls will come seeking for your attention , even fighting for your love... at that period, make your choice with female friends who have been sincere friends with you for a period of time, and love cautiously....don't push it...relax, your true love will meet up with you...its in your destiny...Never allow hate ruin it.
best of luck smiley
also, d guy am married to..... we'v both gone through different phases of being emotionally hurt by wrong people we'v dated and taken serious in the past. in his own part, he has vowed never to marry and love any babe for life, and note he's very handsome , perfect looks with an average income smiley... while me , have vowed to just ignore any guy who starts talking about love... if as a guy, u want 2 start romantic words, I will simply withdraw, and I also made up my mind, marriage is not for me. Until one fateful day, our path crossed smiley, I was so angry at that moment, cause he kind of steered some feelings I thot is dead and buried ,lol
him too, the same thing..... that day, we became best of friends, chatting like no one exists but us....everything flowed smoothly, I cud see the sincerity as he speaks, he could see mine... All we want is a sincere human being on earth 2 sincerely love either of us, without games, without selfish interests....hahahahaha...and the love sparked like fire..its amazing. so here we are 2day newly married and happy...its funny anytime we remember that day...
so op be hopeful....its not over yet, until u decide its over for u
@OP here you have one....though she is married ..her advice is the best I have ever heard from a woman in Nairaland from inception till date...gud thing is there are others like her. Truth is they are very few..may God help you locate a good woman..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Start going to church..
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
guys yapa.if you are tired of ladies start dating men after all their dheek doesn't smell and they don't have anti soc behaviour smiley
@OP ones like this avoid like a plague....they have a foul mouth and more foul atrociously smelling puccy...they are 100% fake!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by SAMBARRY: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
@OP ones like this avoid like a plague....they have a foul mouth and more foul atrociously smelling puccy...they are 100% fake!
cheesy grin grin grin

the truth is bitter. Ain't it? grin

9 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by lilmax(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
A woman hater will always pat his kind in the back. Commander in chief of women haters a.k.a donatus a.k.a dinachikrawkraw a.k.a the man obsessed with smelly p.ussies and always dates women with them, welcome to the thread!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

A woman hater will always pat his kind in the back. Commander in chief of women haters a.k.a donatus a.k.a dinachikrawkraw a.k.a the man obsessed with smelly p.ussies and always dates women with them, welcome to the thread!
I don't need a soothsayer to know that you stink like hell...that is why you hate men..because they avoid you like a plague..because of the stench..anyways foul mouthed girls like you with atrociously stinking puccy can never stop me from appreciating good women that are real assets to their men..@ OP avoid this type too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
I don't need a soothsayer to know that you stink like hell...that is why you hate men..because they avoid you like a plague..because of the stench..anyways foul mouthed girls like you with atrociously stinking puccy can never stop me from appreciating good women that are real assets to their men..@ OP avoid this type too
hahahahahahaha
donatus donatus obssessed with smelly p.ussies. Hope dem neva give u kraw kraw, dinachikrawkraw. Have u ever asked urself why u always end up with ladies that smell to the extent that ure constantly nagging all over nairaland? Ure dirty mehn. Damn! 2015 should deliver u from the curse of smelly p.ussies. Praaay! Pray hard. Donatus donatus! I hail ooooo

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

hahahahahahaha
donatus donatus obssessed with smelly p.ussies. Hope dem neva give u kraw kraw, dinachikrawkraw. Have u ever asked urself why u always end up with ladies that smell to the extent that ure constantly nagging all over nairaland? Ure dirty mehn. Damn! 2015 should deliver u from the curse of smelly p.ussies. Praaay! Pray hard. Donatus donatus! I hail ooooo
How is he supposed to know the lady is smelling before he UnCloth her?

I have met very outwardly neat and nice smelling ladies who are stinking underneath.

I need tips. How would you know?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

hahahahahahaha
I hope you have fumigated your puccy to quench the evil stench down there before coming here to post thrash...wash and clean your puccy, it will do you gud...it may make matters better for you in the bedroom and reduce your hatred for men..this is 2015..be smart! No man will stay with a woman like you with atrociously smelling puccy like yours

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
I hope you have fumigated your puccy to quench the evil stench down there before coming here to post thrash...wash and clean your puccy, it will do you gud...it may make matters better for you in the bedroom and reduce your hatred for men..this is 2015..be smart! No man will stay with a woman like you with atrociously smelling puccy like yours
Hahahahaha. Dinachikrawkraw. The only male obsessed with smelly p.ussies in nairaland. I hail oooo. Na u carry the crown! Hehehehe.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by obiak4(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
FrankDude:

brother u need to see a physiologist or better still yaba left
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahaha. Dinachikrawkraw. The only male obsessed with smelly p.ussies in nairaland. I hail oooo. Na u carry the crown! Hehehehe.
The skankiest Nairaland feminist with the most atrociously smelling puccy....I hail oh..this is 2015 be smart...clean up and fumigate regularly...maybe just maybe you may attract a decent male..till then continue in self pity and the false sense of security Feminism gives you...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
The skankiest Nairaland feminist with the most atrociously smelling puccy....I hail oh..this is 2015 be smart...clean up and fumigate regularly...maybe just maybe you may attract a decent male..till then continue in self pity and the false sense of security Feminism gives you...
hehehehehe. The only male nairalander who snifs all pants of females mostly feminists. He eats, drinks, breathes smelly puccies. #spits# disgusting! and he claims to hate feminists but snifs their pants still. You sniff their pants for a living dont ya? How much do u get paid? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Unspoken: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why do you speak with such low self esteeeem.....
I know that life (girls) have challenge you. But
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

hehehehehe. The only male nairalander who snifs all pants of females mostly feminists. He eats, drinks, breathes smelly puccies. #spits# disgusting! and he claims to hate feminists but snifs their pants still. You sniff their pants for a living dont ya? How much do u get paid? grin grin

You guys can arrange to meet up,and satisfy each other's urges. You are derailing my thread. angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unspoken:
Why do you speak with such low self esteeeem.....
I know that life (girls) have challenge you. But

But what?

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
FrankDude:

You guys can arrange to meet up,and satisfy each other's urges. You are derailing my thread. angry

Sorry about the derailing. Dnt mind the panty snifer. He loves to talk about smelly womanliness even when a topic has nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
obiak4:

brother u need to see a physiologist or better still yaba left

Physiologist or psychologist?
I think you need to return back to school ,and learn basic meaning of words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Submission In A Marriage: Women, Why The Resistance? / Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) / Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.