Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Itel L1500 Pattern Forgotten. Help Needed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel L1500 Pattern Forgotten. Help Needed. (1455 Views)

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel L1500 Pattern Forgotten. Help Needed. by quinnboy: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls nairalander in the house. I have a problem with my itel android device, I couldn't remember the pattern I'm using and the worst of all is that this phone doesn't come with recovery where I can easily hard reset the thing. Pls I'm sure someone out there has the answer to my problem. Pls help me out I beg.
Re: Itel L1500 Pattern Forgotten. Help Needed. by Whizpeter(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Flash it using MTK Droid tools on PC
Re: Itel L1500 Pattern Forgotten. Help Needed. by quinnboy: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Whizpeter:
Flash it using MTK Droid tools on PC
i don't have the os plssss
Re: Itel L1500 Pattern Forgotten. Help Needed. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2015
quinnboy:
Pls nairalander in the house. I have a problem with my itel android device, I couldn't remember the pattern I'm using and the worst of all is that this phone doesn't come with recovery where I can easily hard reset the thing. Pls I'm sure someone out there has the answer to my problem. Pls help me out I beg.
-Power off your device
-Hold the volume up key + Power
button
-Use the volume keys to highlight
factory reset
-Press the power button to make
the selection
-Select OK to continue the reset
-Use the volume keys to highlight
reboot device

(1) (Reply)

Sony To Bring Playstation Games To Android And iOS Devices / How To Run Duplicate Apps And Accounts On Android Easily / What To Do If Your Iphone Gets Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.