Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Shoe To Wear - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe To Wear (1354 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoe To Wear by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hi everyone!
so I got this Nike shoe from Konga, but it looks sort of funny to me and it does not seem like something I can wear day to day to class. It actually looks like a sort of sportswear that ppl run with. just wondering what u guys think... if I can wear it casually. A picture is attached, tks in advance

Re: Shoe To Wear by tsims(f): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Dis is definitely not a spot shoe. It can be worn under any casual outfit,esp jeans and polo,chinos and body fit or top.i really love the shoes.thats what I think shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoe To Wear by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 30, 2014
tsims:
Dis is definitely not a spot shoe. It can be worn under any casual outfit,esp jeans and polo,chinos and body fit or top.i really love the shoes.thats what I think shocked
Tks a lot, miss. I appreciate this.
Re: Shoe To Wear by pretydiva(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
These type of shoes r in vogue rite nw.u can wear it on a jean skirt/trouser, leggens,short gowns etc
Re: Shoe To Wear by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tks!
Re: Shoe To Wear by cameronchifley: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2015
This is not a shoe to be worn occasionally. These styles of nike shoes are the latest trends and can be worn as casual wear without looking weird. You can team it up with jeans, skirts etc.
Re: Shoe To Wear by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Tks Cameron. Oh, and i'm not a girl so pls stop saying skirts ooo. Makes me feel so if I plan to cross-dress.
Re: Shoe To Wear by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2015
cameronchifley:
This is not a shoe to be worn occasionally. These styles of nike shoes are the latest trends and can be worn as casual wear without looking weird. You can team it up with jeans, skirts etc.
Do u actually mean NOT in d first line of d above?
Re: Shoe To Wear by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Tks Cameron. Oh, and i'm not a girl so pls stop saying skirts ooo. Makes me feel so if I plan to cross-dress.

(1) (Reply)

[photos] New Glamorous Wedding Dress Collection: Julie Vino 2015 Provence / OMG! !! Ladies Can You Rock This? / 5TH SENSE HABITAT ...the Body Is Your Temple, Keep It Clean!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.