Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... (1976 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
You think most probably only Nigerians over use and abuse cars?
You're wrong dear, even in Albania, cars are also abused.

Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by colossus2: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bro this abused car still clean na.
No worry I go snap confirm jalopy/rickety motor upload for you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
colossus2:
Bro this abused car still clean na.
No worry I go snap confirm jalopy/rickety motor upload for you tomorrow

grin
Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pictures of their junk yard?
Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2014
I sure say if you check well nah NIGERIAN de drive that benz. grin

1 Like

Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by peterjero(m): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2014
I actually watched a documentary on their (Albanians) love for Mercedes, they do everything to the car to test Germans claim of over - engineering. 80% of car owners there use a benz. Fact. You can also check top gear website for some.

1 Like

Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by nurey(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
You call that abuse, during my I.T days (Farm practise year) we were camped in a remote village and the road was so bad I call it contour driving so one time I was late and I needed to leave cause I had liased with my mum to always come home when I am free and I didn't want to stay so getting to the busstop no okada that's the fastest means to leave town so a car came around it was the common 1996 mazda 626 wagon, after bargaining price the driver highlighted and told me to go in what came to my mind was did he expect me to drive, your guess is as good as mine I sat down with the driver the car was actually carrying 8 passengers, and it is only half the interior spacing of a full size Lincoln Navigator.
2 on drivers seat, 2 on passenger seat, 4 at the back seat and the luggage area was filled to the brim, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mike have you seen a Chinese used car before?
Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by sultaan(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Common some drivers found that car sexy and they have been humping that thing all over Albanian roads.
That trunk can't even close properly with all that junk in it grin
lomomike:
You think most probably only Nigerians over use and abuse cars?
You're wrong dear, even in Albania, cars are also abused.
Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
angels09:
Mike have you seen a Chinese used car before?

Show me one pls. All I see are brand new Chinko cars that doesn't last long and their parts starts rattling and falling off.
Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by sultaan(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
lomomike:

Show me one pls. All I see are brand new Chinko cars that doesn't last long and their parts starts rattling and falling off.

You mean the ones that are so safe a chicken will survive a head on collision with but the car will have minor damage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2621325/This-chickens-bit-tough-Bird-survives-hit-car-70mph-bumper-smashed.html
Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2015
sultaan:

You mean the ones that are so safe a chicken will survive a head on collision with but the car will have minor damage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2621325/This-chickens-bit-tough-Bird-survives-hit-car-70mph-bumper-smashed.html

Read this excerpt from your link:
"However, the car dealer who sold the car said that the bumper was a cheap Chinese copy, and not an original part"
Re: Meanwhile, Somewhere In Albania... by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 06, 2015
so imagine how a used one will be! wink

lomomike:

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Supply This Equipment Contact Me / I Need A Nigeria Used Toyota Camry sport 2007, 1.5m / Anyone Using GAC Motors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.