Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech (47810 Views)

PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / OSUSTECH 2014/2015 Admission List is out! / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by echobee(f): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2014
FeverRay:
Y will they kill such a beauty?
shocked shocked shocked shocked. Beauty ke? sad
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by abiakelevra(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2014
jahbiz:
Is this python or snake.

If it's python it must b suffering from

malnutrition.
noooo s worm nt snake, wat s python wat s snake. See question

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by ROZZAYY(f): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
. big one oh. Abakaliki people living in my place hunts this thing like tomorrow no dey. unfortunately, u dare not kill this in my place its a taboo.
Rily! Don't tell me like one oge okoye movie I watched dat it is like a god of some sort in ur place.
As for snake meat e sweet o
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by mimicious(f): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Khd95:
I didn't c d gunshot(s) shaaa....................

Meanwhile OP u should ve snapped selFie wit it and post it 2 NL
Bro u just said ma mind!! No crowd, no stains, no security! All I see is a downloaded pics!!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Here where I school we don't see such a thing.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Rily! Don't tell me like one oge okoye movie I watched dat it is like a god of some sort in ur place.
As for snake meat e sweet o
. it is. the idemili goddess.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Dammyjohn(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2014
boss1310:
shot?
no blood or visible wound,na NAGIN be this?
weird!
Look at it very well and you will see the wound.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by tirex(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:

And...

Its quite suya..

lmao....no go chop student oh.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nuella222(f): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Nsukka people una no see meat? grin grin u guys must be gasping and swallowing deeply for this one hehehehe
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by ROZZAYY(f): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
. it is. the idemili goddess.
Hmmmm ok dear
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Them no get zoo ni? Africans sef.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Dammyjohn(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:

Good.

The size of the python compared to the grass tells that the python is a short one..
You get sharp eyes my brother.It is only few people like us that can see.Other people are just looking.I think it is time for eyes test to know whose eyes can see and not to just look.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2014
jhoy01:
This python was shot and killed by the security men of the ondo state university of science and technology(osustech). I took this picture of it and decided to share it here on nairaland

In my village,we don't kill Python,cos itz a taboo...
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by omenka(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Why in God's name was it killed??
Nigerians could be such barbarians.
God forbid.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2014
echobee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked. Beauty ke? sad
yea, beauty. Snakes are lovely creatures. They shld hav called people from game reserves to come and take it up, instead of killing.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by xJaysonx(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Holy Smoke!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Brown419(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Wow.... This is human grin
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Engrpj(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
Oh my my

HOPE IT ISN'T ONE OF THE STUDENTS THAT WAS COMING BACK FROM MEETING?

ur lucky u pass earlier dan her lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by tiswell(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2014
hifaif:

Snakes are not man's worst enemies. One of the things the Bible brought to you is ignorance.
ok.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by tonididdy(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2014
but this beauty is harmless unless it can squeeze your intestines out through your ears lol

but on a serious note, I would have loved this as a pet...its not poisonous like other snakes and its colorfully beautiful
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2014
itsmine:
did it escape frm d zoo or is wild? i want to believe no student has bn declared missing b4, dis reptile has swallowed a prey of human size many a time earlier.

No this is just a baby python. It can't swallow a human, but this will. Over 20ft long.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Dammyjohn(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2014
They need to be very careful in that school and prepare for another coming of pythons.I believe the mother and father pythons must have heard about the death of their baby python.So,prepare for pythons' war action film.COMING SOON!!!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by cannonnier(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:

Is this snake Venomous?

FIXED. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Na APC cause am
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Raiders:
They should not have killed the python. Pythons are harmless snakes. We don't appreciate our wildlife animals in Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the few African country without any wildlife because we kill all the animals for no reasons. We need to learn from our east and southern African brothers who protect their wildlife and make money from wildlife tourism

No, but they're venomless and harmful if provocated.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Speakdatruth: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
Oh my my

HOPE IT ISN'T ONE OF THE STUDENTS THAT WAS COMING BACK FROM MEETING?
u must b a winch 2 knw one
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2014
ibisko04:

How do you know a Nigerian grass

nijar grass are green...
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2014
ibisko04:

How do you know a Nigerian grass

nijar grass are green... and white see the grass now
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:

Is this snake poisonous ?

Pythons, Anaconda of the Boa species are venomless. They kills by coiling up their prays, squeeze them till suffocation. Even a full grown man will be killed like that.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by harffie(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2014
uken73:
Where are the people who killed it?
don't mind the op! We need pictures of the security men, picture of the alleged gun that killed the snake! Picture of the bullets used to kill it and lastly picture of the op with the security men!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Samyokporua(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2014
undecidedAnd who could have snapped it this close before it was killed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2013 Neco Timetable / University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.