Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech (47845 Views)

PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / OSUSTECH 2014/2015 Admission List is out! / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Teammi: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2014
wooooo!

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Ok
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Metcoppo(f): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by juniorudobidim(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2014
That's one hell of a python
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by darepoju(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2014
that's big o ...ehhhh
thank God no be the snake kill person
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by jingh(f): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2014
what !

soup materials for student
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by vickylinco(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2014
speechless
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by tiswell(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Creepy creatures...man's worst enemy since adam
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by philantoxx(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2014
freaking scary.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2014
hausadreturn:
i thought it was a viper (though it usually doesnt have such a size)but i doubt it's a python (they've never been that short...unless it's been cut to half)

It might be a kid python
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Y will they kill such a beauty?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by ceejayluv(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2014
ZACHIE:

How do we know it is indeed a phyton?
This is too small to be a Phyton except it is a baby.
It is big enough to be an adder .
Only Jakumo will know.
There are various sub-species of pythons with various sizes.....
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
what !

soup materials for student
Haha.. Calm down eee
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by tirex(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:

Is this snake poisonous ?
on the contrary,its quite friendly....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by 100Cents: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2014
tirex:

on the contrary,its quite friendly....

And...

Its quite suya..
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by tirex(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2014
kennyjodeci:

Ok op the python was shot and killed by the security men and the next thing that came to your mind was to snap the snake and possibly share it here on nairaland hoping that it will get to front page right? Ok that one dey....... But what if the said dead python suddenly came back alive when you were pointing your camera?

well,you have an opportunity to snap its belly...when you get swallowed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by ptownman: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Op OP, na only u waka come see the snake b4 u snap am? Becoz no shadow dey der to show say people dey around to look the snake. Talk true, NA ONLY YOU WAKA GO SEE THE SNAKE?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by tuffgongjo(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2014
If this one catch you for corner na to do last confession asap.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by stephenduru: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
The python is not all that big compared to the ones we see in the east here
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by jahbiz: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Is this python or snake?

If it's python it must b suffering from

malnutrition.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
tiswell:
Creepy creatures...man's worst enemy since adam

Snakes are not man's worst enemies. One of the things the Bible brought to you is ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ajibel(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Why kill Python instead of PHP cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by ROZZAYY(f): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2014
See meat!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Misogynist2014(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Though I'm using a faceless/imageless browser, I'm sure they were killed by men
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by fabrigas18(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2014
kennyjodeci:

Ok op the python was shot and killed by the security men and the next thing that came to your mind was to snap the snake and possibly share it here on nairaland hoping that it will get to front page right? Ok that one dey....... But what if the said dead python suddenly came back alive when you were pointing your camera?
Lmao..Questions 4 d gods..
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2014
ROZZAYY:
See meat!
. big one oh. Abakaliki people living in my place hunts this thing like tomorrow no dey. unfortunately, u dare not kill this in my place its a taboo.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Raiders: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2014
They should not have killed the python. Pythons are harmless snakes. We don't appreciate our wildlife animals in Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the few African country without any wildlife because we kill all the animals for no reasons. We need to learn from our east and southern African brothers who protect their wildlife and make money from wildlife tourism
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Calculusfx: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.........rubbish
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by stigman(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Op, Op, OP, how many times did I call you? Na only you waka near the snake, I no see person leg in the pics, no blood abi your village snake no get blood? See watin fp dey do my people (and some believe this your lie) GMB dey learn where you dey

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by abiakelevra(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Ds 1 neva die nw?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by listenersky: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2014
If only they could catch it alive.that thing is worth millions of naira if caught alive.people will come from all over the world to bid for it.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ogbodavies(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2014
animal brutality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / Protesting Residents In Benin Wore Red Outfits For Their March Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.