Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad (2554 Views)

At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! / 10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 30, 2014
I have tried everything to curb this menace but nothing seems to work. I am so sick and tired of waking up in the middle of d night To scrub the sheets before anyone notices a stain the next morning. Initially I began using always, I changed to ladycare, from ladycare to ladysept. Now I am back to always and it is still the same. Please, what else can I use? Or what do I do?
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by elantraceey(f): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Have you visited a doctor?

Try using comfit , its for womenwho just gave birth though but it will save you a lot of stress.

By the is it just at night?
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:
Have you visited a doctor?

Try using comfit , its for womenwho just gave birth though but it will save you a lot of stress.

By the is it just at night?
no. It is always whenever I sleep and not conscious of myself
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by elantraceey(f): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2014
ngoziliz:
no. It is always whenever I sleep and not conscious of myself

Alright , just try the comfit pad like i said earlier and visit a clinic to be sure you're ok medically .

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by oluite(f): 1:53am On Dec 30, 2014
You could try sleeping with a pair of jeans whenever you are on. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Wear more cloth in your female region when u want to sleep. Wearing more pants or more pampers
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Sirphrank(m): 2:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Hummm... This one is strong, no offence intended, ama try gather info on how to counter this ish. Sorry about it.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by babygirlfl: 3:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Try maternity pad dear.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by adebayo201: 3:54am On Dec 30, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Wear more cloth in your female region when u want to sleep. Wearing more pants or more pampers

alert!!!
come, are you a tomgirl or what
#checking his sex
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Skillfullulu(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Wha u ought to do first is see a doctor.
That's the best.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Caracta(f): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Heavy flow.

Make it a habit to wake up at intervals to change the pad.

Make sure the pad is placed properly and not sideways. Let it align perfectly.

Watch your sleeping position. Sideways or having your stomach on the bed.

Exercise and take warm food or liquid.

Monitor when you have heavy flow or light flow. If heavy at night, make sure you are slightly conscious and "well-kitted".

Before you sleep, change into a new clean pad....not the one you had hours before.

There is nothing wrong with you. If you have further questions, ask away.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by carozy112(f): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Use a tampon and save yourself the stress or better still,use a tampon and a pad. Even if ur menses flows at the speed of a tap,your sheet no fit stain. Coz before the tampon go soak,come soak d pad to spilling level, dawn go don break.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
adebayo201:

alert!!!
come, are you a tomgirl or what
#checking his sex

Lol!

Just an Informed Fellow.
Have lot of female friends
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by sexymoma(f): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Your sleeping position during your P days matters alot...
You have to be extra careful and conscious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Kolade354(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Well @OP you can use banana leaf or rag as your no 2 pad.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kolade354:
Well @OP you can use banana leaf or rag as your no 2 pad.
seriously?
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

Alright , just try the comfit pad like i said earlier and visit a clinic to be sure you're ok medically .
I am medically ok. It has got nothing to do with it.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Visit a dr to rule out endometriosis. (hope I got the spelling right)
Don't just say u r ok when u hv not done this.

Use Google and search for causes of heavy bleeding and take it from there.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Chizzy20(f): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
your flow is heavy nd ur sleeping position matas, try sleepin sideways. If u re d type dat sleep's deep try makin use of an alarm, at least 3 to 2 hrs interval so u can wake up to change.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
moca:
Visit a dr to rule out endometriosis. (hope I got the spelling right)
Don't just say u r ok when u hv not done this.

Use Google and search for causes of heavy bleeding and take it from there.
just checked d word. Got nothing to do with it.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chizzy20:
your flow is heavy nd ur sleeping position matas, try sleepin sideways. If u re d type dat sleep's deep try makin use of an alarm, at least 3 to 2 hrs interval so u can wake up to change.
yes u re right. First and second day is
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Vanije: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Use a pad with anion. Anion absorbs better than normal ones and protects you from infection. That's what I use. Send me a text to get one for you: 07084430249
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by dominique(f): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
carozy112:
Use a tampon and save yourself the stress or better still,use a tampon and a pad. Even if ur menses flows at the speed of a tap,your sheet no fit stain. Coz before the tampon go soak,come soak d pad to spilling level, dawn go don break.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by Vanije: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2015
ngoziliz:
I have tried everything to curb this menace but nothing seems to work. I am so sick and tired of waking up in the middle of d night To scrub the sheets before anyone notices a stain the next morning. Initially I began using always, I changed to ladycare, from ladycare to ladysept. Now I am back to always and it is still the same. Please, what else can I use? Or what do I do?
Use a pad with anion. Anion absorbs better
than normal ones and protects you from
infection. That's what I use. Send me a text to
get one for you: 0708443024
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by napa: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Please see a doctor ASAP and don't assume that you're medically fit.
Re: Help! Her Menses Always Stains The Sheets Even When She Uses The Best Pad by LadyX(f): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Use a tampon and a pad together at night. The tampon will soak first then the pad. By that time, you'll have woken up to change.

For those talking about sleeping position, it's not easy to be conscious of how you sleep. You could turn without knowing.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me / . / Transgender German Man Becomes First In Europe To Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.