Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Am On My Coy's BES Yet Airtel Still Charge Me For BIS Data Subscription;fraud? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am On My Coy's BES Yet Airtel Still Charge Me For BIS Data Subscription;fraud? (528 Views)

The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria / Airtel Bis Data Bundle / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am On My Coy's BES Yet Airtel Still Charge Me For BIS Data Subscription;fraud? by u2u4: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2014
I am a post paid/contract customer with Airtel on my company's platform, i.e. on my company's BES.

Lately I noticed that Airtel deducts over N5k for the BES charges ( which Airtel says is the standard charge billed my coy for the BES service)

However, before they debit me at the start of a new month for the BES, they already auto renewed my BIS data subscription of N2000, thereby doing me a total of N7000 (BES 5K and BIS 2k).

My questions are this:
a) Is the office BES not ordinarily supposed to cather for data?
b) Why would a telephone coy which should have integrity go ahead to debit for BES and BIS at the same time since both are mearnt to avail the user customer with data for his own use?
c) Is this not pure fraud especially in the event of their refusal to refund the BIS subscription charge?
Re: Am On My Coy's BES Yet Airtel Still Charge Me For BIS Data Subscription;fraud? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
u2u4:
I am a post paid/contract customer with Airtel on my company's platform, i.e. on my company's BES.

Lately I noticed that Airtel deducts over N5k for the BES charges ( which Airtel says is the standard charge billed my coy for the BES service)

However, before they debit me at the start of a new month for the BES, they already auto renewed my BIS data subscription of N2000, thereby doing me a total of N7000 (BES 5K and BIS 2k).

My questions are this:
a) Is the office BES not ordinarily supposed to cather for data?
b) Why would a telephone coy which should have integrity go ahead to debit for BES and BIS at the same time since both are mearnt to avail the user customer with data for his own use?
c) Is this not pure fraud especially in the event of their refusal to refund the BIS subscription charge?

Are you sure you didn't subscribe to airtel bis? Airtel bis to my knowledge is N1,500 and it's for prepaid subscribers. Post paid has a customer care please call them or visit their twitter or Facebook page.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Predicted The Iphone's Triumph After Meeting Steve Jobs In 2007 / How Can U Trace Or Block A Stolen Andriod Phone / Activate Whatsapp Call Feature Live Om Android 4.0, Blackberry And Ios Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.