Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo (1780 Views)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C / Privatisation Has Failed, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by teeebugs: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2014
All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has attributed the poor implementation of the Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) to its alleged hijack by chieftains of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Osinbajo spoke with reporters at a restaurant in Lagos, in continuation of his meet-the-people campaign tour.

Claiming that the Federal Government might have had the best of intention in establishing the programme, he noted that its stated objectives have not been achieved due largely to its abuse and mismanagement by government’s cronies.

He said: “I make bold to say that in terms of stated objectives, the SURE-P has failed due to the wrong strategy adopted in its implementation.

“The subsidy fund has been mismanaged and abused. The way and manner it was set up makes it open for abuse.”

On the objectives of his campaign tour aimed at interfacing directly with the people, Osinbajo, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), said it was part of listening to the concerns of the people and explaining the vision of the APC, if it forms the next government at the centre.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/12/sure-p-failed-says-osinbajo/
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by SupremeTeam: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2014
The funds are circulated to your state governor.

If you don't see any thing on ground then call Jonathan clueless as usual.

4 Likes

Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by samplegirl(f): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2014
teeebugs:
All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has attributed the poor implementation of the Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) to its alleged hijack by chieftains of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Osinbajo spoke with reporters at a restaurant in Lagos, in continuation of his meet-the-people campaign tour.

Claiming that the Federal Government might have had the best of intention in establishing the programme, he noted that its stated objectives have not been achieved due largely to its abuse and mismanagement by government’s cronies.

He said: “I make bold to say that in terms of stated objectives, the SURE-P has failed due to the wrong strategy adopted in its implementation.

“The subsidy fund has been mismanaged and abused. The way and manner it was set up makes it open for abuse.”

On the objectives of his campaign tour aimed at interfacing directly with the people, Osinbajo, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), said it was part of listening to the concerns of the people and explaining the vision of the APC, if it forms the next government at the centre.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/12/sure-p-failed-says-osinbajo/

Funny how this man has suddenly become vocal. Na waoooo for hunger!

Few months ago he was talking about heaven now it is politics.

Hunger! Hunger! Hunger! e no go better for you.

Bearing in mind that all these are scripts from Bourdillon makes me laugh.

Dear Osibanjo go back to your first love or you will be a laughing stock.

A word is enough for the wise!

5 Likes

Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2014
For him to say this, they must have discussed with Christopher Kolade, who once headed that office.

You know pastor to pastor talk! grin
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Newkidoo(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2014
In all sincerity, Sure-p programme is a colossal failure.. It was poorly managed by the government.. Corruption is not stealing.. Jonathan can't talk..

Sai buhari 2015

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Newkidoo(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2014
samplegirl:

Funny how this man has suddenly become vocal. Na waoooo for hunger!

Few months ago he was talking about heaven now it is politics.

Hunger! Hunger! Hunger! e no go better for you.

Bearing in mind that all these are scripts from Bourdillon makes me laugh.

Dear Osibanjo go back to your first love or you will be a laughing stock.

A word is enough for the wise!
Do you follow him to know what he talks about before.. He just became popular because he is the v.p candidate of apc.. That is why his words now get to u but you don't know him before so just shut upp
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Opiosko: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Newkidoo:
In all sincerity, Sure-p programme is a colossal failure.. It was poorly managed by the government.. Corruption is not stealing.. Jonathan can't talk..

Sai buhari 2015
It failed in Lagos state so blame Fashionla... My state don even upgrade to SURE- PEJ. Haha!

2 Likes

Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Newkidoo(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Opiosko:
It failed in Lagos state so blame Fashionla... My state don even upgrade to SURE- PEJ. Haha!
You are a liar and a joker so I don't need to waste my time talking to u.. undecided embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2014
What is wrong with this man?...so now he that has suddenly become a politician, He is now throwing jabs all around the place, I don't blame him though; A politician must always be a politician. And I've always said it, Most pastors are fake today, Yesterday he was preaching Salvation and tithing, Now he's preaching something else.
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Opiosko: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Newkidoo:

You are a liar and a joker so I don't need to waste my time talking to u.. undecided embarassed tongue
Liar for what?
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Newkidoo(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Opiosko:
Liar for what?
Waow, u don't even know that u lying man...
Ok.. Wre ya state

1 Like

Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2014
What is sure-p
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by samplegirl(f): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Newkidoo:

Do you follow him to know what he talks about before.. He just became popular because he is the v.p candidate of apc.. That is why his words now get to u but you don't know him before so just shut upp

If it may interest you we worship the same place so I know as the back of my hand!
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2014
SURE-P is another fraud of the administration
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Opiosko: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Newkidoo:

Waow, u don't even know that u lying man...
Ok.. Wre ya state
Hmm! I didn't lie. Ma state? Delta
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by dplordx(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2014
SURE-P, like everything under this government has failed. Where is the power promised us? The buses GEj said he would give the masses? GEJ still pays subsidy to the same cabal he'd accused of wrecking the economy, and these same economic saboteurs are his current political donors and financiers. Every single enemy of the nation are now GEJ's romancers. From IBB, down to ex-militants and ex-cons. Even Bokoharam sponsors are now is patrons, and we've heard a cash Jihadist called Asarai Dokubo hailing GEJ as the winner of an unconducted election which is months away. Everything about this man is totally ill, evil, downright horrible, pathetic, disturbing, sad, and there is no hope, for the common man from this hopeless leader. I just have one sincere prayer for every single of GEJ out there, may your life become as bad as this man has made Nigeria. Say Amen if you are his supporter! We deserve change!
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Opiosko: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2014
chamboy:
What is sure-p
Sure-Patience Ebele Jonathan.
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2014
Opiosko:
Sure-Patience Ebele Jonathan.
it should b about sth linking PEJ n GEJ... shey na deir wrestling P
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by martincbarton: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2014

Typical Nigerian style

1 Like

Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by LRNZH(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
For him to say this, they must have discussed with Christopher Kolade, who once headed that office.

You know pastor to pastor talk! grin

It is true talk o. SURE-P has failed woefully.

See evidence here

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-what-true-value-10billion

1 Like

Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Newkidoo(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2014
samplegirl:

If it may interest you we worship the same place so I know as the back of my hand!
So because you worship in the same place so u know everything about him.. You know how he discuss politics with his friends and colleagues.. You don't know him so don't judge lady B....
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Newkidoo(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Opiosko:
So Sure-p is really working well in delta state right.. I comment ma reserve. undecided angry
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by KwoiZabo(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
So you think Sure-P will succeed when Tiifnubu is controlling you Prof. Osinbajo?
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by stanech: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2014
what da hell is osibanjo?
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by taharqa: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
SURE-P is another fraud of the administration
This is not correct. Sentiments apart SURE-P (at least d FG own and esp d Infrastructure and Medical aspect of it )is one prog of Govt that has done very well. I can confidently ASSERT that and ask you for a counter debate if you so wish
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
taharqa:
This is not correct. Sentiments apart SURE-P (at least d FG own and esp d Infrastructure and Medical aspect of it )is one prog of Govt that has done very well. I can confidently ASSERT that and ask you for a counter debate if you so wish
lolsss you can attest to that because you are a government apologist when Nigerians (even Nairalanders) cannot attest to that. You don't have to give me one news report of what one government officials says, their deeds should be felt by the citizens and not on the pages of newspaper
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by taharqa: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
dplordx:
SURE-P, like everything under this government has failed. Where is the power promised us? The buses GEj said he would give the masses? GEJ still pays subsidy to the same cabal he'd accused of wrecking the economy, and these same economic saboteurs are his current political donors and financiers. Every single enemy of the nation are now GEJ's romancers. From IBB, down to ex-militants and ex-cons. Even Bokoharam sponsors are now is patrons, and we've heard a cash Jihadist called Asarai Dokubo hailing GEJ as the winner of an unconducted election which is months away. Everything about this man is totally ill, evil, downright horrible, pathetic, disturbing, sad, and there is no hope, for the common man from this hopeless leader. I just have one sincere prayer for every single of GEJ out there, may your life become as bad as this man has made Nigeria. Say Amen if you are his supporter! We deserve change!
My 'frnd', SHUT yr mouth and allow Adults discuss...barcanista wia re thou?
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by taharqa: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
lolsss you can attest to that because you are a government apologist when Nigerians (even Nairalanders) cannot attest to that. You don't have to give me one news report of what one government officials says, their deeds should be felt by the citizens and not on the pages of newspaper
I askd you for a debate, Or rather for a chance to defend what you asserted. Don't chicken out abeg..
Re: SURE-P Has Failed, Says Osinbajo by LieDetector(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Opiosko:
you Lied

(1) (Reply)

See What This Pastor Said About Jonathan And Buhari WTF? / Apc Campaigning For GEJ & PDP. No B God? / Apc Wins 22 Out Of 23 Osun State Local Government relased so far:Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.