Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo (24003 Views)

65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / 85 Year-old Community Leader Beheaded In Benin / Man 25 Arrested For Raping 85-Year-Old Great-Grandmother In Ekiti (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by chibwike(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

There's always an exception.
He is not... tongue
Lol...see you...you prolly forgot that u ve got someone dear to you....a man(to be precise)..before concluding that All men are dogs.....well you can exempt me too....Am not a dog..
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
She's a minor is a case on its own. It might just be that the girl gave greenlight to the innocent man, who must have been sex starved but the pain of him inserting his horsepower made her scream. Rape cannot be proved!
What does 7year old girl know about sex?
Even if she know, how can she lure an 85year old man.

It's pretty obvious. The man is starved and old; so, he couldn't get a matured adult, and decided to lure a kid.

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...see you...you prolly forgot that u ve got someone dear to you....a man(to be precise)..before concluding that All men are dogs.....well you can exempt me too....Am not a dog..
Exempted. gringrin
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by chibwike(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Exempted. gringrin
Good....dats my girl...

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by dre11(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

I don't know.

I think dre11 belongs to chinese breed. grin

Did I tell you am one of those men angry

Better

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by elantraceey(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Why are all these things happening in my state?
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Jok3r(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
[b]. Victim’s mother rejects N1m offer

The Edo State CCommand has arrested an 85-year old man for allegedly defiling a seven-year old girl at Use, Ogida Quarters in Egor Local Government Area.

It was learnt that the incident, which was reported at the Ogida Police Division, had been transferred to the police headquarters for further investigation.

The mother of the victim, Endurance Ogieva, a rice hawker, alleged that she was offered N1 million by relatives of the suspect for the case to be withdrawn.

In a chat with reporters at the police station, Mrs. Ogieva said the act was committed at the home of the suspect, where she left her children with her sister.

She said blood and semen were found around her daughter’s private part when she caught the suspect standing naked over the girl.

Mrs Ogieva said: “I normally left my children with my sister when I went to hawk rice. After 30 minutes, I decided to check on my sick son. I met my son sleeping and my sister’s husband was also sleeping. His wife was inside the room. I did not see my daughter. I later heard her shouting. I traced the shout to the landlord’s room. The man is about 85 years old.

“I rushed there and saw the man naked. I gripped the man and both of us fell on the chair. The man was begging me to settle. But my shout attracted the neighbours. Other men who came said I wanted to collect money from the man. When they checked my daughter’s private part, they saw blood stains and semen. I went to the police station and the man was arrested.

“The police took my daughter to their clinic and said she had a tear in her private part. They gave me a paper to do four medical tests.

“My daughter said the landlord called the girl to buy local gin (ogogoro). My daughter said he held a knife and threatened her not to shout or he would kill her. It was the forceful penetration that made her to cry.

“The family of the man has been begging me to close the case. But I refused because the doctor said my child had to be checked to ascertain whether or not the man has a disease. We have not done any test yet. I don’t want any money. I want the government to help me because I don’t know if he has damaged my daughter. The child is too small for a man of 85. I don’t want his money. They are promising to give me N1 million, but I want justice from the government. My husband travelled yesterday and he said he would return today.”

The Coordinator of a non-governmental organisation (NGO), Child Protection Network, Mrs Jennifer Ero, noted that the non-establishment of a family court in the state was responsible for the slow dispensation of justice in rape cases.

Mrs. Ero said the NGO would ensure that the case was charged to court.

Police spokesman Joseph Edogiawerie, a deputy superintendent of Police (DSP), said he had not received the details of the case.[/b]

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/man-85-held-defiling-seven-year-old/

ONLY AN INSANE PERSON OF AGE WUD DAT.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by babyfaceafrica: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Janeify:
I'm tired of all these rape issues.
Grandparents raping innocent kids.
Lack of self control /conscience right .

"Without feelings of respec, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?" -confucius
you are going too far with confucius qoute!! But then you are lettin emotions take over reasoning
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Richiy(f): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
She's a minor is a case on its own. It might just be that the girl gave greenlight to the innocent man, who must have been sex starved but the pain of him inserting his horsepower made her scream. Rape cannot be proved!

The seven year old girl gave green light to the 85 year old man

What are you thinking

5 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2014
This is too senseless
This oloriburuku shd be castrated.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Franchise21(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
[b]. Victim’s mother rejects N1m offer

The Edo State CCommand has arrested an 85-year old man for allegedly defiling a seven-year old girl at Use, Ogida Quarters in Egor Local Government Area.

It was learnt that the incident, which was reported at the Ogida Police Division, had been transferred to the police headquarters for further investigation.

The mother of the victim, Endurance Ogieva, a rice hawker, alleged that she was offered N1 million by relatives of the suspect for the case to be withdrawn.

In a chat with reporters at the police station, Mrs. Ogieva said the act was committed at the home of the suspect, where she left her children with her sister.

She said blood and semen were found around her daughter’s private part when she caught the suspect standing naked over the girl.

Mrs Ogieva said: “I normally left my children with my sister when I went to hawk rice. After 30 minutes, I decided to check on my sick son. I met my son sleeping and my sister’s husband was also sleeping. His wife was inside the room. I did not see my daughter. I later heard her shouting. I traced the shout to the landlord’s room. The man is about 85 years old.

“I rushed there and saw the man naked. I gripped the man and both of us fell on the chair. The man was begging me to settle. But my shout attracted the neighbours. Other men who came said I wanted to collect money from the man. When they checked my daughter’s private part, they saw blood stains and semen. I went to the police station and the man was arrested.

“The police took my daughter to their clinic and said she had a tear in her private part. They gave me a paper to do four medical tests.

“My daughter said the landlord called the girl to buy local gin (ogogoro). My daughter said he held a knife and threatened her not to shout or he would kill her. It was the forceful penetration that made her to cry.

“The family of the man has been begging me to close the case. But I refused because the doctor said my child had to be checked to ascertain whether or not the man has a disease. We have not done any test yet. I don’t want any money. I want the government to help me because I don’t know if he has damaged my daughter. The child is too small for a man of 85. I don’t want his money. They are promising to give me N1 million, but I want justice from the government. My husband travelled yesterday and he said he would return today.”

The Coordinator of a non-governmental organisation (NGO), Child Protection Network, Mrs Jennifer Ero, noted that the non-establishment of a family court in the state was responsible for the slow dispensation of justice in rape cases.

Mrs. Ero said the NGO would ensure that the case was charged to court.

Police spokesman Joseph Edogiawerie, a deputy superintendent of Police (DSP), said he had not received the details of the case.[/b]

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/man-85-held-defiling-seven-year-old/
Usen nt Use
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by apparentlylaw(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..including the guy on ur profile?
Lol ! Nd Una dey bash dz babe ..1st ha papa ...den D bobo on her profile
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by baybeeboi: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2014
no
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2014
[deleted]
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by wisepigeon: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2014
... After a second thought ...

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by DopeAngel(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2014
7 year old prostitute and an 85 year old bad niqqa!:p
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by lalasticlala(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
TheNaijan:

Nigerians should not be quick to judge...I think the man has a problem...He's 85--maybe sexual frustration or something... However, if he had a history of something like this...then--he should be tried. But I'd do bad things to him if the girl was related to me...

Sexual frustration couldn't lead him to an adult, na to a bby?

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
i fear dis south south pple no be small
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Im tired of dis rape news every day. Y cannt d pen..is of dese randy men be cut off once and for all. Nonsense
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Meel: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
including your father.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Veckylord(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
both ur father and brothers fool
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You re birds of d same feather. May a small female member of ur family xperience same in Jesus name. vry brainless post
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by baybeeboi: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2014
wait oo!
God is wonderful
how d JT take enter now?
Na wao
Even baloon d burst
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by timifizzy(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry

Wow, Your father must be very proud of you babes
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by tuffgongjo(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Wetin dey do this Edo$Delta state old men?
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2014
I will rather than young than become useless at old age.

That man should be stoned ! angry

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by yemivictor: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry

Opari o! Biko, ya papa nko?!
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Princecharmin(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
well, i guess ur father is a woman?

Dumb ass ediot undecided
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
Even ur father & ur future husband if u wil even mari
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Teaxa(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Living In A Demoralised World.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Na wah for these randy men o! Child se.xu.al molestation is a crime which culprits should be severely dealth with! But why Edo of all places? Oh, I just remembered, it is a culture that is very popular with their neighbours! They must have exported it to them...I no call any tribe o
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by victorazy(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Pathetic. If someone should try this on my daughter I go amputate his di*k.

But u don do another man,s grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Men Arrested For Gang Raping A Married Woman & Two 13-year-old Girls In Kebbi / Army Sets Up Board Of Inquiry, Detains Six Soldiers For Brutalising Woman. / Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.