Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo (24007 Views)

65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / 85 Year-old Community Leader Beheaded In Benin / Man 25 Arrested For Raping 85-Year-Old Great-Grandmother In Ekiti (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by tuffgongjo(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
True talk but the male member of your family are of which type?
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Misogynist2014:
She's a minor is a case on its own. It might just be that the girl gave greenlight to the innocent man, who must have been sex starved but the pain of him inserting his horsepower made her scream. Rape cannot be proved!

Are you a lawyer or a lier? Read the mother's statement very well. The man was unclad, blood, fluid and #1m settlement. What other evidence do you want. I wish the minor is your sister.

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Franchise21(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Pathetic. If someone should try this on my daughter I go amputate his di*k.
N d ones u hv been using urs on, r dey nt oda ppl's daughters? U ain't legally married to dem
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

Which breed is your father
monkey!!!
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by victorazy(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2014
lawanson44:
Na wah for these randy men o! Child se.xu.al molestation is a crime which culprits should be severely dealth with! But why Edo of all places? Oh, I just remembered, it is a culture that is very popular with their neighbours! They must have exported it to them...I no call any tribe o

We Yorubas u mean? undecided if I catch u e!
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Franchise21(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2014
tuffgongjo:
True talk but the male member of your family are of which type?
I fink it's rottweiler
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2014
[deleted]
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Princecharmin(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Ehnnn... Why do u want to know? grin
if u v, then he's a dog too angry
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by yemivictor: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Can you prove that what happened btw them was rape?

Of course, it was! The girl is 7! A minor who is unable to give consent.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by MarieSucre(f): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
She's a minor is a case on its own. It might just be that the girl gave greenlight to the innocent man, who must have been sex starved but the pain of him inserting his horsepower made her scream. Rape cannot be proved!
1, how exactly is it 'unprovable'? THE MAN WAS CAUGHT STANDING UNCLAD OVER HER. not enough proof? BLOOD AND SEMEN WAS DISCOVERED AROUND PRIVATES. not enough proof? THE MAN AND HIS FAMILY BEGS THE MOTHER TO ACCEPT A MILLION NAIRA SETTLEMENT OUT OF COURT. not enough proof? Of course in Nigeria innocent men go around dashing money to people who they have done no wrong to *sarc off*. About the 'green light' issue. Do google paedophile. educate yourself a little. and do something about your username. its UNCHRISTIAN-LIKE.

3 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by mimicious(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2014
The evil that men do dis days surprises the devil himself angry

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Xtfield(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2014
ceo4eva:
These rape cases are becoming common these days. I think a more stiffer penalty will reduce it drastically!
The best way to stop all these rubbish is to introduce CASTRATION of any proven rapist.

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by johnstar(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2014
85yrs old man jeezz dis is wt wil call 'pikin wey stil dey inside womb' abuse
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Richiy:

The seven year old girl gave green light to the 85 year old man

What are you thinking
cheesy cheesy Ask me why I am laughing.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by bdchange(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry

If u av a loving father and brothers perhaps u wudnt say dis rubish.....
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Richiy(f): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
cheesy cheesy Ask me why I am laughing.

You can be unbelievable.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by ibnusman(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
It is all for 2015 election. Some pay mad woman for sex, some go for graveyard , some cut human eyes , nose and woman bosom. All to win election ordered by juju master and magicians. Be it south or north with no exception. There's God oo.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2014
MarieSucre:
1, how exactly is it 'unprovable'? THE MAN WAS CAUGHT STANDING UNCLAD OVER HER. not enough proof? BLOOD AND SEMEN WAS DISCOVERED AROUND PRIVATES. not enough proof? THE MAN AND HIS FAMILY BEGS THE MOTHER TO ACCEPT A MILLION NAIRA SETTLEMENT OUT OF COURT. not enough proof? Of course in Nigeria innocent men go around dashing money to people who they have done no wrong to *sarc off*. About the 'green light' issue. Do google paedophile. educate yourself a little. and do something about your username. its UNCHRISTIAN-LIKE.
Sleeping with underaged girls and rape are two different things. Can you prove that he used force on that girl?
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by MarieSucre(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
Hey dearie, don't say that pls. Such generalizations breed wrong stereotypes. I don't think any male relative of yours go around molesting minors.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by bynat(f): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Constituting nuisance is punishable under the law.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by yemivictor: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes.

The man took a carnal knowledge of a minor who might not have agreed- if she's older.

Carnal knowledge- Had sex with her and might has left her wounded; going by the fact she's young(there's a higher probability about it).

Minor- She can't resist it and that wouldn't have been the case if she was to be of age.

Oga, even when a minor willingly agrees to have sex with an adult, it is still rape in the eyes of the law!

A minor is anyone under 18 yrs.

Why not just wait till her 18th birthday gadammit!!

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by tunde705(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
You must be a puppy/b*tch, since all men(which includes your dad) are dogs... grin

DONT YOU THINK SO VICKY?
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Bimpe29: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Sad end for poor old man.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by jojoki: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Justice should do the needful

"HANG HIM" undecided
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Princecharmin(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Sleeping with underaged girls and rape are two different things. Can you prove that he used force on that girl?
read d post again. I guess u missed d part where he threatened wt a knife
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by justscorch: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Cut he's manhoood and collect 10m from the family ,in fact
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by MarieSucre(f): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which
an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or
exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children,
generally age 11 years or younger. [1][2] - wikipedia. The Keyword you're omitting is "consent". Animals cannot give consent thats why bestiality is illegal neither can children or prisoners.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Richiy:

You can be unbelievable.
Its not about this topic o, its about a competition called ironman, which took place in Australia. Though men started about two minutes ahead of women, the worst man to finish the competition (swimming, cycling and racing) was more that 5 minutes ahead of the best woman, the considerably shorter competition of women(they almost lost their direction when swimming but for the help of a life guard(a MAN) who used his boat to direct them). Though two men had a delay of few minutes due to faulty bikes, they still won the Weaker opposition.
WOMEN ARE CONSIDERABLY INCOMPETENT. HOW CAN AN 85 YR OLD MAN(CLOSE TO HIS GRAVE) OVERPOWER A YOUNG GIRL?
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Richiy(f): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Its not about this topic o, its about a competition called ironman, which took place in Australia. Though men started about two minutes ahead of women, the worst man to finish the competition (swimming, cycling and racing) was more that 5 minutes ahead of the best woman, the considerably shorter competition of women(they almost lost their direction when swimming but for the help of a life guard(a MAN) who used his boat to direct them). Though two men had a delay of few minutes due to faulty bikes, they still won the Weaker opposition.
WOMEN ARE CONSIDERABLY INCOMPETENT. HOW CAN AN 85 YR OLD MAN(CLOSE TO HIS GRAVE) OVERPOWER A YOUNG GIRL?

Thank you for the story.

I usually like you. But not in this one
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Princecharmin:
read d post again. I guess u missed d part where he threatened wt a knife
He still held his knife (do you have proof?) when he was pH an TAC I zing with her, wasn't he? This woman should better collect the cool cash (if it actually exists) and let the sleeping dog lie. angry
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Richiy:

Thank you for the story.

I usually like you. But not in this one
You are welcome. Thanks for 'liking' me. smiley
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by peteruuu(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Konji na bastard i swear grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deaf And Dumb Man Arrested For Stealing A Car In Lagos(pictured) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S / Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.