Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) (33269 Views)

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / Bus Hits & Kills Some Cows In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Whizzcute(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2015
chimkaire:
Mboo Ekwerazu grin.
Don't you pm anymore. I don't roll with airheads angry angry undecided cool

Nwa Mbaise to the core
which part of Mbaise are you from?
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
which part of Mbaise are you from?
Abiala ha sad
You expect me to tell you that? Why you wanna know undecided
Not bad you asked...though smiley
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Whizzcute(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
chimkaire:
Abiala ha sad
You expect me to tell you that? Why you wanna know undecided
Not bad you asked...though smiley
lmao,You funny......Iz there anytn bad for me 2knw........
It'z nt by force though.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Moment Massive Flooding Almost Sweeps Away A Truck / The Irresistible Mercedes S-class Coupe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.