Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Welcoming The New Year : Any Plans For Starting Your Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcoming The New Year : Any Plans For Starting Your Business? (641 Views)

Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) / I Want To Start Bakery Biz (bread) Next Year, Any Advice For Me? / What Are The Requirements For Starting A Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcoming The New Year : Any Plans For Starting Your Business? by Ejiogbe(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2014
Hello nairalanders, wishing you a blissful and prosperous new year in advance . Congratulations for coming this far!

Just as the year 2014 is rolling to an end and 2015 is rushing towards us, may i ask you what plans are you making to start your business in the new year?

I bet you are not going to continue to sit down on the fence and be watching helplessly as some people are busy making good money in their businesses and you are helping them to smile to the bank every blessed day.

I believe you are going to punch FEAR on the nose and take some forward moving actions in 2015. Do not allow the noise about the political activities or rumbling din about the countries economic woes to deter you.

This is your time to make it . You need to move forward from your present position. Remember that NOTHING VENTURES, NOTHING WINS. And i know God is waiting to help you.

www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: Welcoming The New Year : Any Plans For Starting Your Business? by Ejiogbe(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
YOU CAN MAKE REGULAR INCOME FROM METHYLATED SPIRIT PRODUCTION

Do you know that you can make easy money from the production and selling of the Methylated Spirit? Many people are not yet aware of the enormous earning opportunities inherent in the production of this money spinning liquid..Little wonder then that just a few entrepreneurs are smiling to the bank almost every day after making good sales from this house-hold product.

The Methylated Spirit is a necessary house-hold commodity that each family can not do without. What is the usefulness of this powerful liquid at home? Who does not know that the methylated spirit is useful as one of the first aid treatment material for cleaning wounds whenever our children sustain any minor injury while running and playing at home or anywhere? And you can rarely stop these children from running or playing among themselves in the house-hold. Adults too are not left out in the usage of the the spirit. Most times there are minor accidents at home resulting in bruises on the arm or leg. The methylated spirit comes handy and is applied to the surface of the wound to clean it for further treatment at home or in the clinic.

Secondly, our clinics, maternity homes, and hospitals are daily users of the methylated spirit. Check any of these medical treatment homes and you will realise the pride of place the methylated spirit is commanding. If you found any of them without this noble spirit, then it is likely that the medical practitioners there are expecting the next supply of this ubiquitous product or are planning to make the next order. And how many clinics,maternity homes, and hospitals do you think are available in your vicinity?

Thirdly, what do you use in cleaning your electronic gadgets at home? The methylated spirit is an important liquid for servicing and cleaning the functioning parts of the electronic systems we have at our residences. Have you ever witnessed the electricians, mobile phone cum laptops repairers, and electronic technicians doing their work at their workshops? Either while servicing or repairing most of our electronic systems, these experienced technicians and engineers make use of the methylated spirit. You try ask any one of them. Some of them would not mind telling you this truth.
READ THE REMAINING AT www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Self-publish Your Own Book And Sell A Million Copies / Gtbank Gets $175m Loan From IFC / 5 Startup Ideas That Can Grow Big In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.