Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His (3849 Views)

Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by EngrAbiola: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Competition? Maybe not really but then… Olamide purchased his Mercedes Benz G-Wagon few days ago, he shared the photo on his official Instagram, (details)… Davido DM-edOlamide “ModaF*cka let’s race” after Olamide showed it off…

It looks like Davido has began the race now. The Owo Ni Koko has pimped his ride… To segregate his from Olamide’s own at the very least.

Davido love-vendor Benz

David changed the flood lights of his AMG to a puddle light that reflects OBO to the ground anytime the light is on as seen in the photo above. See OBO on the floor?

Olamide is leading the race for now…

Source: http://www.musbizublog.com/?p=28356

Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2014
This children will not rest ehn... So what's the meaning of this honestly.....anyways its their time....my own will come sad

1 Like

Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by Beesluv: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Good
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by tomiobj(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Are u d illustrate or davido is the illetrate. Davido wanted to segregate his g-class frrom olamide's. Davidos own. Is black. Olamide’s own is white. So
EngrAbiola:
Competition? Maybe not really but then… Olamide purchased his Mercedes Benz G-Wagon few days ago, he shared the photo on his official Instagram, (details)… Davido DM-edOlamide “ModaF*cka let’s race” after Olamide showed it off…

It looks like Davido has began the race now. The Owo Ni Koko has pimped his ride… To segregate his from Olamide’s own at the very least.

Davido love-vendor Benz

David changed the flood lights of his AMG to a puddle light that reflects OBO to the ground anytime the light is on as seen in the photo above. See OBO on the floor?

Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by pretydiva(f): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Too mch money
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
And so wat
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by cirmuell(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
U called this p.imp?
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by 100Cents: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
EngrAbiola:

Davido love-vendor Benz

Let me lecture you a bit.

Flood lights from head lamps cannot be that dim.

That OBO on the floor can only be seen at night, that's why the picture was snapped at night.

It is actually coming from lights situated under the doors of the car. Watch the two doors are flung open..

1 Like

Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by siegfried99(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmm

Money speaking

Baba God take me to that level wink
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by briggzjnr: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Owo ni koko[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Na dere time make dem enjoy. One thing I knw for sure is dat my time shall never pass me by.
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by ROZZAYY(f): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2014
So wat shuld I do?
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by amiskurie(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
venomous:
This children will not rest ehn... So what's the meaning of this honestly.....anyways its their time....my own will come sad
You sounded like an old man already hating on these guys....funny that you are still waiting for ur time.

Buh why hating on TIME?
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by axortedbabe(f): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Before davido think say na only am go drive am?
Team badoo jareeeeeeeee
Re: Hotttt: Davido Customizes His G-wagon 3 Days After Olamide Purchased His by benuejosh: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
this boys no knw wetin them go use money do abi? ok now him don live wizkid the face Olamide, this guy is a trouble maker o

(1) (Reply)

[Photos] Yvonne Nelson Shares New Stunning Bikini Body / ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” / WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.