Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? (4582 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
emmyskies:
Recently heard something like science tryna study planet mars more for possible future human occupation.
Na so science name the other eight planets after gods.

Back to the topic: op, pls read your Bible. Read more of your Bible and trust pray more.
King James version Bible only pls

Thanks for the advice.

Say "no" to KJV. I prefer new living translation
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by emmyskies(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Thanks for the advice.

Say "no" to KJV. I prefer new living translation

Hmmm, you prefer huh? It goes beyond your preference
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
emmyskies:

Hmmm, you prefer huh? It goes beyond your preference

Explain please.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
I actually expected more discussion on this thread. Oh well...
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Jochebed7(f): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
of course if you live long enough your faith will be challenged. some things wont go your way, you get hurt, you experience loss and dissapointments, you get exposed to logical reasonings of why God does not exist. For me its made me decide to seek God more, to get to a point of relationship where nothing can shake my faith cos I have a personal revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jochebed7:
of course if you live long enough your faith will be challenged. some things wont go your way, you get hurt, you experience loss and dissapointments, you get exposed to logical reasonings of why God does not exist. For me its made me decide to seek God more, to get to a point of relationship where nothing can shake my faith cos I have a personal revelation.

This is similar to what I went through.

Thanks for this
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by emmyskies(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Explain please.

King James Bible or non.
Don't wanna explain buh juss a hint:
Almost all current Bible versions are compared to the KJV. There is very big change when compared to the KJV; something like they don't convey same message in certain verses.
Not even New King James Version match the Authorized King James Version. They don't match
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jochebed7:
Personal experience ? a dream? or coincidental occurrences lazily ascribed to God? or gaps in your understanding of certain phenomenon easily held up as reasons why there must be a creator?
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
I actually expected more discussion on this thread. Oh well...
hmmm...we have been out drinking !
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:
yes it has but not from nl
From where then fine girl?
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by elantraceey(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

From where then fine girl?

i've been through things i won't want to say here.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

i've been through things i won't want to say here.
Where would you like to say them? PM me. Drinks on me. Try something new this year. Go on a date with a Satanist. Come on, I know you want me. cool I can't stand elkewwty and ishilove. I will let chibwike and vooks fight for them.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2015
I had no idea Nl smileys could be so cool. angry grin tongue embarassed undecided cry cheesy grin lipsrsealed shocked cool sad wink
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by elantraceey(f): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Where would you like to say them? PM me. Drinks on me. Try something new this year. Go on a date with a Satanist. Come on, I know you want me. cool I can't stand elkweety and ishilove. I will let chibwike and vooks fight for them.

lol , if you have a date with me you will give your life to christ , do you want that?
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , if you have a date with me you will give your life to christ , do you want that?
If I give my life to Christ, what would be left for you?
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

See your life... smiley
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

See your life... smiley
Wetin I do?
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by elantraceey(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I don't need your life, i already have life in abundance .
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

I don't need your life, i already have life in abundance .
Just one date. You sound pretty and intelligent. It is not everyday you get proposed by a satanist. Give me a chance. Come on, I am really cute on the inside. kiss
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Mznelly, i am doing the wooing. I think she is shy like me. I have met a fellow Chinese.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by elantraceey(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Just one date. You sound pretty and intelligent. It is not everyday you get proposed by a satanist. Give me a chance. Come on, I am really cute on the inside. kiss

Give Jesus a chance to show you how much you're loved , he'll make you really cute from inside out.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Give Jesus a chance to show you how much you're loved , he'll make you really cute from inside out.
Give me a chance to show you how much you are loved.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by elantraceey(f): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Am loved with an everlasting love cheesy Nothing can ever compare to that .
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Am loved with an everlasting love cheesy Nothing can ever compare to that .
No one can love you forever. People who love others forever have no one to love them. They are desperate clingers. My love isn't everlasting, but it would be worth your time. One date. Me, you, no candles. Just a good meal and light-hearted talk. I put a smile on your face. You put one on mine. And we see how it goes.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by elantraceey(f): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

No one can love you forever. People who love others forever have no one to love them. They are desperate clingers. My love isn't everlasting, but it would be worth your time. One date. Me, you, no candles. Just a good meal and light-hearted talk. I put a smile on your face. You put one on mine. And we see how it goes.
For your first sentence you're quite right because love is selfless , you don't love to be loved back , you love to just express yourself , that's what true love is and there's only one that can express it and am made in his image and likeness wink

1 Like

Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
See derailing!!!

I hail oo......
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Ishilove: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

If you really want to help him, commit him into the hands of the Holy Spirit. Words alone will not convince him.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Ishilove: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You go fear toasting.

Lmao! Elantraceey, run far from him and pray for his soul.
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Ishilove: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

*chuckle*

Friggin hilarious grin grin
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by elantraceey(f): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Ishilove:

If you really want to help him, commit him into the hands of the Holy Spirit. Words alone will not convince him.

Yea i know that , it only takes words with power to convince smiley
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Ishilove:

*chuckle*

Friggin hilarious grin grin
Ishi my love..
Re: Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? by elantraceey(f): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Ishilove:

You go fear toasting.

Lmao! Elantraceey, run far from him and pray for his soul.

grin grin

I've ran away o but what if he keeps chasing me ? lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Faith? / Is There A Need to Prepare For The Second Coming Of Jesus? / Black Hebrew Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.