Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Open Message To Davidylan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Message To Davidylan (3723 Views)

Islamic Militants ISIS Groom Egyptian Terrorists,behead Soldier In Message To US / A Message To Nigerians As We Celeberate Our 53rd Indepence Day. / Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

Open Message To Davidylan by Lagosboy: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Davidylan

I tried to dig out to find the personality behind the name Davidylan of nairaland and luck came my way but what struck me most was the fact that I knew him personally in those days in Naija. what has come about that you now devote a great time to inciting religious hatred knowingly or unknowingly. I knew you back in the days as a smart guy who followed football well and good with his books. At a time when I used to follow politics and football and you were devoted to writing “wild seeds” (hope that’s the title its been 11 years) …. I still remember the last sentence “up on the tree were 2 birds mating”. Although, I haven’t seen you in the last 10 or 11 years I know you must be doing well in whatever field you are a engaged in.

We are at time when we should be promoting religious harmony and not inciting hatred. There are differences in religious doctrine no doubt but we should come together on what we agree and leave what we disagree to rest. The religious attacks would lead to nowhere and has no objective. I could sit here and attack Christianity all day long on things I disagree with but it makes no sense to me as I am a person that would like to lead my people one day. A leader must be able to tolerate and accommodate religious and ethnic diversity as diversity is what makes the world an interesting place.

Terrorism is everywhere and not exclusive to Islam. There are violent verses in the Bible as well as the Quran. Muslims fought wars in the past and so did the Christian crusaders. Today some Russian soldiers got blessed by priests before invading Chechnya so as the US army have chaplains that support the killings in Iraq. There are bad Christians and there are bad Muslims. There are several known fraudulent pastors who defraud vulnerable poor people of the tithe and get fat on it. For me to now say Christians are heartless and fraudulent bunch of people would be in idiotic statement from me. There are pastors who kill innocent children and call them witches this is a heinous crime to humanity no doubt but the fact remains they are bad Christians and it is not Christianity that taught them that.

I have read and ignored your posts for the past 19 months or thereabout but the peak of the matter was when u said “Islam should be outlawed”. When I read that, I concluded you were the dumbest person on earth then I tried to investigate the real person behind this Davidylan and astonishingly I knew you!!! I knew u as a very smart boy but its just the hate in you that manifests into that statement. Even the pope, Archbishops, Your hero George Bush would never say such a thing. Ironically this very faith u hate is the fastest growing in your backyard in US as more and more people Christians, atheist and free thinkers convert to Islam of which you cannot deny but you are helpless in stopping the trend.

My brother please just retrace your steps and lets join our hands together for the development of our beloved country and not spread hate amongst ourselves. Funny many people think you are the worst poster at the religious section of NL. Don’t use religion to divide our people Nigeria needs bright minds like you to move forward not drawing us back with your extreme FAR RIGHT FANATISM.

I would live you to guess who could be this that knew you in Abeokuta. You shouldn’t have much problem in guessing who wrote this if u can reflect backwards well.

O.O Idowu (his wife was muslim), Femi Oyewole RIP. They never taught us this hate!!!!

N.B do you remember “where is my pencil” hahahahaha.  ur more than all this hate messages. How can you be a future leader with all this bias and deep rooted hate!!!!
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Hauwa1: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
cool shocked cool
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by KunleOshob(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
Thought provoking!!!!
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by theopops: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
You know what amazes me most about this letter, is that you decided to use his real names here. This is the internet and people prefer to be anonymous. If you really wanted to pass this message across to just him, you could easily have sent him an email.

That said, where is this census about everybody turning to Islam in the States? I keep reading about this, but I am yet to get a percentage of the population that has turned to the religion.

Also, I just read about the kid that has moved to Somalia to join the jihad fighters and you want us to just sit back and not talk about what is happening? You just want us to look and smile, while young men are recruited into these devilish groups, just to kill all of us? We should not say anything about the forceful spread of your religion?

Lets be real here and call a spade a spade. If people choose to kill themselves all because of a religion, I probably do not have a problem with that, but when you start to target others (outside of your religion), then we have to talk about it. Just like a lot of us here, my grandmother is a Muslim, I have Muslim uncles, but that does not stop me from speaking out about the evil of the religion. We all know one or two Muslims, the ones we call moderate Muslims and even the fanatics say that, there ain't no moderate Muslims. So what do you want us to do or say?

I think it is unfair to call David dumb, cos he is pointing out the obvious. Clean out your mess and maybe, just maybe, we will stop talking about your religion.

Peace.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by gamerod: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
Give me his pe nis, i will fry it and serve it as sausage for the entire NairaLand?
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by sexyLeamon(f): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2008
game_rod:

Give me his pe nis, i will fry it and serve it as sausage for the entire NairaLand?
rubbish lipsrsealed
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by MrCrackles(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
TOPIC

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am speechless
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by AdamBrody1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
@poster

I am not a christian o! But let me borrow one of their cliche's for now, God bless you! grin

How you take open davidylan yansh sweet me well well!

With all his posts that is set out for war and monosyllables, this is definately a breather than we need!

So Moyinoluwa grin grin grin You better respect ya sef from today unless na Abeokuta we go deport you go back village if you talk anyhow about muslims or athiests again, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You gotta love the f****cking internet! Best invention ever! lol
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Tgirl4real(f): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2008
What is thought provoking about this . . .  lipsrsealed

Abeg, the guy is now enlightened. He has finally tasted what true salvation is, so i don't know what you are spilling.

If you have any problems with his religous belief, then it's ok. But it will be wrong for you to judge him as doing something wrong.

Dav is someone I know stands for truth.

Whoever you are, please read your bible and ask God to save u  undecided
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by ikamefa(f): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
nahhhhhhhhhhh this aint right! undecided
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Lagosboy: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
A million apologies for the names and it has been deleted . It was a genuine error on my part. My brother once again the names have been deleted and its after very few views and i beg for forgiveness for the mentioned name.!!!!!!
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by KunleOshob(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Lagos boy
Your having to register a new user name to address davidylan is an act of cowardice.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by AdamBrody1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2008
Tgirl4real:

What is thought provoking about this . . .  lipsrsealed

Abeg, the guy is now enlightened. He has finally tasted what true salvation is, so i don't know what you are spilling.

If you have any problems with his religous belief, then it's ok. But it will be wrong for you to judge him as doing something wrong.

Whoever you are, please read your bible and ask God to save u

@Tgirl

How do you define truth? Circumstancial evidence at best is no evidence! There is no way

Also there is no way Moyinoluwa aka davidylan grin Can tell us now that he stands for the truth when lagosboy has exposed his hypocrisy grin

Why should you now advise him to read his bible? why not his koran? Why do all of you think the bible is the only religious book on the planet? No wonder the hindus and buddist loath christians alot because of that self pride which actually is an ignorant way of thinking! lipsrsealed

@poster

why you re-edit your post na? you de Fear say Moyinoluwa GO SLAP YOU? When i de there? For where? Carry go my guy, make Moyinoluwa show hin true color jare, fowl yansh don open today, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by gamerod: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

rubbish lipsrsealed

Your head is rubbish.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by sexyLeamon(f): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2008
tumfulu I don't have your time today undecided
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by olabowale(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
davidylan is not o. o. idowu.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Lagosboy: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
@tayo oshob

There is no cowardice in this the guy would definately know who it was. What is cowardice in an open message. Who says I had to change my name to post the article. It is not every single NL viewer that is registered are u aware of that?

Mentioning his name was a genuine error from my part and I would urge fellas if the could delete his name as well.

I still stand by my message!!!!!
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by gaddafi81(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
Adam Brody:

@poster
I am not a christian o! But let me borrow one of their cliche's for now, God bless you! grin
How you take open davidylan yansh sweet me well well!
With all his posts that is set out for war and monosyllables, this is definately a breather than we need!
So Moyinoluwa grin grin grin You better respect ya sef from today unless na Abeokuta we go deport you go back village if you talk anyhow about muslims or athiests again, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
You gotta love the f****cking internet! Best invention ever! lol
lol . . . dude you're so funny  cheesy grin cheesy

Tgirl4real:

What is thought provoking about this . . .  lipsrsealed
Whoever you are, please read your bible and ask God to save u  undecided
ooooohhhhh please!!!
So u think its ok to bash other ppls religions because he stands for the truth?
@poster
I think the letter should stay but all names be removed.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by gamerod: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
Lagosboy:

A million apologies for the names and it has been deleted . It was a genuine error on my part. My brother once again the names have been deleted and its after very few views and i beg for forgiveness for the mentioned name.!!!!!!

Poster - you are a coward, now you will make the guy feel like he is realy a king, poster, if you have left the names, it would have been better, at least we can dig into his history, and actually see who he is, you grab?
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by tRoOE(f): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2008
[size=13pt]Moyinoluwa that is such a beautiful name kiss[/size]
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2008
tRoOE:

lol thanks . . . two of my close friends named their daughters after me this yr . . . i love it . . .  grin

Lagosboy you can publish it in bold letters and use font size 800 next time.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by HRhotness(f): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
did he hav to post it twice? undecided
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by tRoOE(f): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
davidylan:

lol thanks . . . two of my close friends named their daughters after me this yr . . . i love it . . . grin

Lagosboy you can publish it in bold letters and use font size 800 next time.
[size=13pt]You are welcome wink
LOL how cute and I hope those kids will know how powerful that name is in the future
[/size]
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2008
funny thing is i'm the one who has a lot to do in terms of living up to the name for them. wink
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Lagosboy: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2008
I think this message should be under the religous section because its relating to religion but the moderator moved it here.

@game_rod

I am no coward i just felt putting his name there was an error and everyone here is entitled to anonymity so I shouldnt deny him that and I never put his surname there.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 14, 2008
tRoOE:

abi o, I love that name. Dafidi, am jealous o. . . . tongue

@David
Na you be this? what did you do to the poster to fi ya were si e lowo?? shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Hauwa1: 2:47am On Dec 14, 2008
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by gamerod: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2008
The David guy can not in any wisdom answer even some, if not all, of the allegations, what does that make him? and you guys stay here praising his name, who gives a hoot if 67 people name their kids after your name? what does that make you? swollen headed tramps.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2008
game_rod:

The David guy can not in any wisdom answer even some, if not all, of the allegations, what does that make him? and you guys stay here praising his name, who gives a hoot if 67 people name their kids after your name? what does that make you? swollen headed tramps.
Shut up, Christmas is coming. Better be hoping Santa would be able to give you some common sense. amugbo oshi grin grin tongue
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by busybein: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2008
david wat is u saying bout all dis,dis lagos boy really knows u,and has stated alot of points here,and u havent said or posted anything to deny it
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

david what is u saying bout all this,this lagos boy really knows u,and has stated alot of points here,and u havent said or posted anything to deny it
So what? tongue It would not surprise me if someone from Ado Ekiti comes online, telling my childhood on nl grin grin The world is a small one. What is really disgusting is when other people come on the net spewing trash about the other people, as if this is reality.
David's yim is on his profile, this could have easily been solved on YIM. But like they say, common sense ain't that common. So people(poster) just finds it powerful to spread their idiocy on the forum. Anywhooooooo, make I carry go jor tongue tongue
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

david what is u saying bout all this,this lagos boy really knows u,and has stated alot of points here,and u havent said or posted anything to deny it

this thread was also posted on the Politics section where i did justice to it. I cant post in 20 places at once.
So what Lagosboy knows me? tons of people can make that claim . . . if he isnt a coward why has he refused to remove his mask?

He states "what" points?

What is there to deny? I stand by my convictions, the actions of a faceless coward wont change that. It doesnt matter if he was there when my mother was delivering me.

PHOTONEWS: Victims Of Suicide Bombing Of Bauchi Catholic Church / Happy New Month Nairalanders / Live Streaming: 5 Nights Of Glory: Final Day – Salvation Ministries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73