Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO) (2124 Views)

10,000 Hunters Gather In Adamawa, Seek Clearance To Fight Boko Haram (Photo) / Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) / Boko Haram Denial Of Mubi Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO) by idimuller: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pictures of Mubi town after it was recaptured by the Nigerian troops.

http://nigeriacamera.net/the-recapture-of-mubi-town-from-boko-haram/

Re: The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO) by Truth24(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Good omen.....
Gej 2015
Let's do it together
Re: The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO) by buoye1(m): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Spreads mat!

I smell FP

To be modified then!
Re: The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO) by olempe(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thank God...
Re: The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO) by neighy(m): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Truth24:
Good omen.....
Gej 2015
Let's do it together
Na GEJ lead the Advance??
Re: The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO) by Truth24(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
neighy:
Na GEJ lead the Advance??
Sharrap Fish brained APC e-rat.. ...If d story was d other way round, I believe u would be d first to start hurling insults at Mr President.....
Haters of good news, always celebrating people's downfall

(1) (Reply)

Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) / Junko Furuta,44 Days In Hell.gruesome Tale Of Abuse Of Japanese Teen / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.