Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) (1255 Views)

Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / 10,000 Hunters Gather In Adamawa, Seek Clearance To Fight Boko Haram (Photo) / High Morale: COAS (buratai) Lead Troops In Front Line Against Boko Haram(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by loveablequeen(f): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
They are determined to finish whatever is left of the killer
gang who call themselves Boko Haram and the least we can
all do is to encourage our gallant soldiers and support them
with prayers to succeed.

See more photos here » » » http://www.starzhit.com/naijanews/look-at-what-our-gallant-soldiers-are-going-through-to-defeat-boko-haram-photo/

1 Like

Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Only G O D can thank dem 4 us.cry #NeverAgain
Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by jmichlins(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
G know this is not going to make fp because its not about olamide cursing don jazzy. But for you guys to risk your life to protect nigeria may GOD wash over you guys and family
Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by espn(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
And I dey my aus dey slip with my 2eyes closed while I complain of Nepa to bring light! God bless dem..loveablequeen I now love u for bringing dis to our notice! kiss
Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by shepherd77: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
God bless the NA.
Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by 4everisaac(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
If d Boko boys com sight them from far, all of them go turn fish.

I pray it doesn't happen.
Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by glamz007(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
It is well with them
Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by ObiOkpor(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
loveablequeen:
They are determined to finish whatever is left of the killer
gang who call themselves Boko Haram and the least we can
all do is to encourage our gallant soldiers and support them
with prayers to succeed.

See more photos here » » » http://www.starzhit.com/naijanews/look-at-what-our-gallant-soldiers-are-going-through-to-defeat-boko-haram-photo/
Adamu! 2 years ago pix from siriusblack. He created that tread to update us on the war in the NE.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by saintikechi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Stop playing with our intelligence, this vehicle cannot float on this raft, this pictures is not real.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Potential Kidnapper At Computer Village Today. / Two Women Beat Up A Man And Throw Him In The Gutter After He Harrassed Them / Cultists Take Over Ikorodu, Kill DPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.