Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Don't Be Idle In 2015(2) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be Idle In 2015(2) (778 Views)

$20billion Dollars Idle In Few Individual's Domiciliary Accounts-cbn / 20bn Idle In Nigerians’ Domiciliary Accounts –CBN / Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Idle In 2015(2) by GenyEbere(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Quality handbags available call or whatsapp 08067771161

Re: Don't Be Idle In 2015(2) by GenyEbere(f): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Still available o dont be idle this year
Re: Don't Be Idle In 2015(2) by lugiano1: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hw much are de sold
Re: Don't Be Idle In 2015(2) by Projectors(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Getting a job or spotting business opportunities which is easier?
Re: Don't Be Idle In 2015(2) by Projectors(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Getting a job or spotting business opportunities which is easier?

This is a new year probably you are thinking of what to do either to get a job or start a business. Maybe you have been searching for a job for the past few years without positive result, it's time to CHANGE.

Only the few, who can spot the opportunity, can grab them, it's imperative for anyone to know "How to identify, analyse and GRAB opportunities.

The good news is that there are abundant opportunities in our world today than before though opportunity doesn't come in plain black and white, it comes disguise.

The difference between unemployed youth and self-employed youth is the ability to spot opportunities, any business owner who can't identify business opportunity from time to time will soon become ex C.E.O.
As you navigate through 2015, it is your responsibility to acquire the new skill, develop your financial, investment and business capacity and communicate with your God always.

In my own humble opinion, I believe spotting business opportunities is easier than getting a job. Opportunity exists everywhere, everybody needs something at different point in time. Your neighbour needs you to survive and you need your neighbour to survive.
For example, I'm into audio visual services but I can't eat or wear projector, plasma TV or laptop definitely I need food vendor to eat and boutique to buy wears. We live in an ecosystem community, we live to interact and to exchange values.

There are three basic and evergreen opportunities which every other opportunity hung, which are:
1. Shelter
2. Food
3. Clothing

They are several other opportunities around us even in your neighborhood, you need extra devotion to identify, analyse and grab then, can you imagine what Bill Gate says - "I knew where the world is going and I simply went there to wait for them".

Smart people in our world could analyse what would be in vogue by next year, what product and service people would need tomorrow.

Let me stop here for now.....
If you care to know more on "How to Identify, Analyse and GRAB Business Opportunities in 2015."
Contact me on 08034291442, I can book you for 1 hr session.
Copyright by Bayo Farinade
Re: Don't Be Idle In 2015(2) by GenyEbere(f): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
lugiano1:
Hw much are de sold
lugiano1:
Hw much are de sold
is 4000

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet Must Go / Look For Partners On Rice Importation From South America / Direct Lectures On How To Start Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.