Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son (37830 Views)

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos / Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by wunmi590(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2014
Pishure nd video of bth of dem doin it or idonbiliveit grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2014
1stola:

MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME IF I MARRY OR DATE A PÚSSY THAT HAS BEEN BATTEREDLY FÚCKED OR HAS GIVEN BIRTH.
NONSENSE
see this guy o! Girl are wicked o, no let one deceive you come marry you and she no tell u say she don born b4. Haha! The thunder when go fire you sha.
Remember you are the one saying it now.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by clemzo101(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2014
What's wrong with her nose? Oya show us ur own pix
pretydiva:
Dey luk cute 2geda. Buh her nose tho lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by 1stola: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:

see this guy o! Girl are wicked o, no let one deceive you come marry you and she no tell u say she don born b4. Haha! The thunder when go fire you sha.
Remember you are the one saying it now.
what is this one saying
You think say I be learner?
Seeing a girl that has been fúcked before sef I will know talk less of the one that have given birth.
Girls can be wicked but my kind of guy treat a wicked girl perfectly has she deserves.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by TS2(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2014
SURYSuri:
I think this guy is dating her to get more attention in the entertainment industry!

Dumb train of thought
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2014
1stola:

what is this one saying
You think say I be learner?
Seeing a girl that has been fúcked before sef I will know talk less of this one that have given birth.
Girls can be wicked but my kind of guy treat a wicked girl perfectly has she deserves.
ok oga no vex, forgive me, i no know say you be baba for the matter. Oya take 2 bottles.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2014
uhmm! He dumps law for music why i dump music for law dearis sumtin fishy. embarassed
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by TS2(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2014
J3da:
This early Morning kwa... How does this concern me or put breakfast on my table?

Something aren't news worthy ooh

Were you expecting to get served breakfast on Nairaland before?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by lordcornel(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2014
SURYSuri:
I think this guy is dating her to get more attention in the entertainment industry!

And what popularity does the lady have in the entertainment world?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by JimmyFawks(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2014
kelechiMarie:
Her english thoi dont understand the caption at all. She's looking good kiss
but wait o i've been seeing a lot of threads concerning her.Is she the new tonto/tiwa?
she's trying to mock Falz' popular usage of the h-factor.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by BABANGBALI: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Oko ju oko lo,but the babe na ajeku now,me I no dey chop ajeku,lai lai
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by ifeoluwa1402(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2014
falz.....lol
i wonder hw dey will comunicate
coz dah guy's English is below sea level
best of luck 4 dem sha
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by ifeoluwa1402(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2014
falz.....lol
best of luck 4 dem sha ;Dfalz.....lol
best of luck 4 dem sha
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by BABANGBALI: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2014
......But dis babe gather bweast o,na now I see am well well shocked wizkid have enjoy bweast grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by BABANGBALI: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
This guy looks more matured than wizkid..good choice
and him preeek too go dey more mature and strong pass wizkid's own,oko ju oko lo
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by Sarhamsyn(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2014
BABANGBALI:
and him preeek too go dey more mature and strong pass wizkid's own,oko ju oko lo
pls wot does preek(oko) means i've never heard of such b4 lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by 1stola: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:

ok oga no vex, forgive me, i no know say you be baba for the matter. Oya take 2 bottles.
Oya chop knuckles too. cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by SURYSuri(f): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2014
lordcornel:

And what popularity does the lady have in the entertainment world?
the only popularity she has is being Wizkid's baby mama, her name can't be remembered without attaching Wizkid's baby mama to it.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2014
NaijaChild:
She looks happy..whatever makes her happpy,is good for her so I support her!

I dont really think she looks happy

Falz looks happier but if she's matured enough & has stopped crushing on that jerk wizKID she'll be happy in no time....

I know she still feels a lot for wizzy....girls are naturally attracted to bad boys
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by redcliff: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Falz d bad guy
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by poshchemmmy: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
treasuress:
i pray make wixkid nor jealous o, mayb he was even planning to marry dis girl
like 2baba &Annie

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by MrPaul2: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2014
That those not change the fact that she is a waste product to wizkid though a raw material to ...
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by TolaniLuv: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
akashi01:
follow him on Instagram and see
The guy IG please Mek I check d vids
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by GoldEwa: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
The Lady is a prostitude,after she had deliver baby for wizkid,what is she looking else for,she is Oloso girl,nah this Wizkid I go blame,He can't marry me EwaGold and let me be his mother of his kids,anyway u can add me up if u have interest@wizkid my BBM pin 23BAF16C or whatsapp me 08143972390

1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
GoldEwa:
The Lady is a prostitude,after she had deliver baby for wizkid,what is she looking else for,she is Oloso girl,nah this Wizkid I go blame,He can't marry me EwaGold and let me be his mother of his kids,anyway u can add me up if u have interest@wizkid my BBM pin 23BAF16C or whatsapp me 08143972390
lol what is this one saying?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by mutombo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
pretydiva:
Dey luk cute 2geda. Buh her nose tho lipsrsealed
compare her nose to yours before making remarks....
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by GoldEwa: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Love,I pray I should marry to Wizkid,because I know and am sure if I should marry to Wizkid,Our poverty is end in our family,haa I pray make my Creator drive me closer to Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by BABANGBALI: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
pls wot does preek(oko) means i've never heard of such b4 lipsrsealed
go google it
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by wildikeman(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wow from one celeb to another...way it Hoe!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
This guy looks more matured than wizkid..good choice

There's nothing like "matured", just say "mature" next time

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
What more would you expect from FALZ...THE BAHD GUY
Humblebloke:
Falz.....d bahd guy grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son by echobee(f): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin. E pain am
Many re mad,few re hospitalised grin
Airforce1:

shut up and go suck on a big fat diccck

I know that's your favourite

Crazy biitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" / "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers / Fireboy DML Takes Fans On A Bus Ride In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.