Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi (25047 Views)

Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG / Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. / Normalcy Returns To Recaptured Towns In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by neocortex: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is why most Nigerians want president GEJ to continue his good works, they know he meant business with wiping out the Boko boys. Kudos to the Nigerian Army, despite all the oppositions and ill wishing.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by LRNZH(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
neocortex:
This is why most Nigerians want president GEJ to continue his good works, they know he meant business with wiping out the Boko boys. Kudos to the Nigerian Army, despite all the oppositions and ill wishing.

Humour me and check this thread before you are totally misled.
https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by johnsinomagan(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
;DNa wetin we wan to the hear be dat oh! Kudos to Nigerian Army
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by ezelous: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ will win 2015.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by vitality22(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
@last !
Hmmmmm, this bae, you are always everywhere. You are always among the first 10 persons that comments. Do you sleep inside this nairaland?
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by taiwo005(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nawa 4 those boko boys oo..
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by loomer: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
HOW THIS ONE TAKE BE NORMALCY?
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by RealOdades: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Well done guy, jonathan till 2019
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by jingh(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
vitality22:

Hmmmmm, this bae, you are always everywhere. You are always among the first 10 persons that comments. Do you sleep inside this nairaland?
Seun is my sugar daddy, so dats gave me access to front page.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by chinkelly(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
That is how u people always say normalcy has returned and then barbarians will strike again. ''let those outside the city not return to the city, and those in the city should flee" where did Jesus say that again?
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by deji68: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Looking at Tank and Mosque in the picture The Schrapnel holes in the wall, look like they are made by bows and arrows...and the tanks were destroyed by daneguns..............

LRNZH:
This is a sign of things to come when GMB takes over in May, 2015.

This success in Mubi was made possible by hunters.
Under GMB, Nigeria won't need to rely on hunters, but on fully equipped and motivated armed forces.

Read full report in the OP source

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by ahmedolawale: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
I hope many muslims died? May all nigerian muslims die via terrorism, Amen. I will personaly gives testimony when buhari dies.

GEJ till buhari confesses his sins of murder to JESUS christ.

Start quoting...........
issue of bh does not to do with religion or ethnicity but just a social economical problem but here we are some one wishing a muslim death den wats d difference btw u amd bh
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by LRNZH(m): 2:49am On Dec 31, 2014
deji68:
Looking at Tank and Mosque in the picture The Schrapnel holes in the wall, look like they are made by bows and arrows...and the tanks were destroyed by daneguns..............

Have you thought about the damages BH did when taking the town?

2 sides to a coin bro grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by allcomage: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2014
mencade4:
i can swear with anything to prove this report was not fake.

Went to yola for a wedding....a guy that works with private electrical company Mubi branch gave me an account of how it happened....that he was left with just the shirt and trousers he wore. They burnt the room he was renting.
He said boko spared muslims and killed christians like goats. Once they doscpver you are not a muslim, they kill you.

On the wedding i attended in yola, a guy i knew in lagos, whose father retired from the army and relocated to adamawa, he was a student of adamawa state university, mubi. He said after their exams, he decided to spend an extra day in school before travelling to yola only for the boko boys to ataack the next day. He said, he and many others entered cameroon on foot for their safety before taking another route to nigeria back.

There is a catholic church in yola, saint theresa catholic church, i happened to pass that church,in the morning and i saw women up to 2 thousand waiting for food and clothes to be distributed to them. I was told it was a daily routine.

Browse for this church on google and also the school i mentioned on how close it is to cameroon border.

I swear this is no lie.
Your report is 100% correct,my cousin married a mubi indigene and a Christian.She said their Muslim neighbours where pointing to bh christian house s,businesses and churches for destruction. Right now their family house was rooted and they are taking shelter in yola. I asked why these,she said the success of christians,economic empowerment,education are too intimidating to the Muslims to bear. They are very jealous and angry with the disparity. I always believe there are economic,political and religious angles to bh insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by mencade4: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2014
allcomage:

Your report is 100% correct,my cousin married a mubi indigene and a Christian.She said their Muslim neighbours where pointing to bh christian house s,businesses and churches for destruction. Right now their family house was rooted and they are taking shelter in yola. I asked why these,she said the success of christians,economic empowerment,education are too intimidating to the Muslims to bear. They are very jealous and angry with the disparity. I always believe there are economic,political and religious angles to bh insurgency.
my brother tank God u r here.....people always doubt until they see things for themselves. Tank you.

Yes u r right. The muslim community are always jealous if a christian is more successful thab him.

If you school in the north you will understand that they dont like a christian to lead them. They believe the quran said it is wrong if christians lead them.

Some said boko is political not religious maybe but the ones in mubi and borno is religious.

Well done bro

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by mencade4: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2014
ahmedolawale:
issue of bh does not to do with religion or ethnicity but just a social economical problem but here we are some one wishing a muslim death den wats d difference btw u amd bh
why did they spare muslims and kille d christians in mubi? Why did they leave muslims houses and shops and destroyed that of christians there?

Why were muslims pointing christians houses and shops to boko haram in mubi?

Not religious?
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by Qelvin(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2014
seeing the carcass and bones of the decomposed animals made me smile, I had the dogs on the street and vultures in the air feasted to their fill.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by Meti99(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2014
May eternal God help us restore full peace in our nation nigeria. Amen.

Jesus revolution is all we need in Nigeria.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by RedArrow: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Great News

God Punish Devil
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by internetpo(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2014
UnknownT:
vicious cycle. Take Tanks to Troubled areas -----> Abandon tanks for Boko Haram to capture tanks-----> Reinforce and come back and destroy NA tanks that BH had captured from fleeing soldiers-----> Tell us that you guys are ill-equipped
I tell you. so stupid of the NA. That's one thing i dont appreciate about this their war.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by arindo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
It is well with Nigeria
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by Themonster: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
my Gej come and see ooo
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by juman(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Ofin11:
our prayers with the nigeria army as they fight to keep this nation together

This post make me laugh. grin

Nothing can keep this nation together except good and sensible governance.

With the kind of senseless and irresponsible leadership known with nigerian "leaders" surely at a point the center would not be able to hold any longer and the nation would simply be separated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video / APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.