Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Have You Made Any Plans For The New Year? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Made Any Plans For The New Year? (591 Views)

Tips On Type Of Diet Plans For You / HMO Plans For As Low As 20k..enjoy Free Drugs,test.etc / Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made Any Plans For The New Year? by tocheli(f): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Good morning sweets,

How una dey? So, I woke up this morning to go walk and run, the whole place looked deserted! Plus the harmattan breeze, I felt like I was in the wilderness, i just did 15 mins and went back home. The gym has kuku closed till sometime in January. Most of the small stores around have closed up for the year, it makes me feel sad somehow. I miss them sad Now i have to travel far to buy bread and co. Make una do come back ooo. “you don’t know what you’ve got till its gone” Hahahaha!

Let me officially welcome you all to the new site, yes the ministry is moving, slowly but surely by God’s grace. I have a ton of plans for the new year, 2015 and beyond. There will be loads of new things here and outside the blog. Make sure you stay tuned.

You know its not all about being slim, its about self discovery and happiness. If you haven’t discovered yourself, you haven’t found true happiness. Oh! yes, na me talk am. We will learn how to dig deep to find the true source of our being, its never too late. God put us on this earth for a purpose, so nothing must stop our happiness and growth this coming 2015. I’m not sure about you, but I am taking it by force!!

What are your plans for the new year?

I don’t really care about “New year resolutions,” all I know is that when ones makes up his/her mind to do something, that (determination) is all they need. It could be at anytime of the year, just make up your mind.

A few things to look forward to on this blog:

Weight loss challenge: Ehen, na here some people antenna go rise now. Hahahaha! They refuse to let me drink water and drop cup. Ok, we will start the challenge by mid January. I want everyone that traveled to return and settle down before we begin. I will give you the details later. But be ready, because its not going to be child’s play. Lol. We plan to have up to 3 challenges through the year.
New content: Yes, by the grace of God, there will be loads of new content here, but still in the health and beauty niche. I dont want to deviate too much. I just want you guys to feel at home here and have fun coming here.
Let me not dish out all the juicy details, just stay tuned. With God, we shall rise and conquer! Here’s a little verse from the bible for you: 1 Kings 18: 46 “Then the hand of the Lord came upon Elijah; and he girded up his loins and ran ahead of Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

My prayer for you in the year 2015, May the hand of the Lord be upon you in all that you do, may you run ahead of all your enemies and rise and conquer in all your endeavors, may you run and never grow weary, may you have long life and good health to achieve all the good things you plan to do in 2015, in Jesus name, Amen, Amen and Amen. Take care and God bless.

See you in 2015, I love youuuuu!!! MmmmmUAH!!!!!!

P.s: Please share your new year plans with us here if you don’t mind. Thanks

Cheliz.
http://theshapecube.com/2014/12/plans-new-year.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Main Reasons Why You’re Still Struggling With Fibroids / Patient Forcibly Removed By Police After Refusing To Leave For THREE YEAR / Eating Foods Rich In Protein Also Can Help You Boost Your Odds Of Losing Excess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.