Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. (1493 Views)

Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue / Nothing Is Wrong With The Nigerian Education System - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Francis5: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Even with Quota System, Buhari does not have a Primary School Certificate.

We know back in the days, especially with northerners, that you did not need any academic qualification to join the military. So Buhari rose via the ranks, straight from an almajiri school.

He has refused to show his academic certificates because he has none.

How then did he contest in the past 2-3 presidential elections?

It is now clear that Nigerians get the leaders they deserve.

Imagine considering a STARK illiterate to lead Nigeria in the year 2015? And imagine a law Professor willing and ready to deputize for such a STARK illiterate? Does Nigeria not have a minimum academic requirement to be a president, especially with the current globalization of everything earthly?

APC is evil for foisting us with Buhari, when they could have fielded Fashola, El Rufai, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal.

Nigerians will be superlatively dumb, idi/otic, hopeless and lost, should they vote in Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by BossAyuk: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Okay..GBM/Osinbajo till you get a real job cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Francis5: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
BossAyuk:
Okay..GBM/Osinbajo till you get a real job cheesy

Although I do not know you in real life, I am convinced beyond any doubt that my current job will feed you and your siblings for life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Redoil: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Even tinubu was guilty of such too. Toronto

2 Likes

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Francis5: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Redoil:
Even tinubu was guilty of such too. Toronto

Don't even compare Tinubu to Buhari. Tinubu has some academic qualifications and forged others. Buhari has NONE.

7 Likes

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by BossAyuk: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Francis5:

Although I do not know you in real life, I am convinced beyond any doubt that my current job will feed you and your siblings for life.
You don't mean it! I have no doubt that I can pay you and your co-workers free for life. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Let us step back a bit..

Remove all these from the persons personality - what do you have going for them

Remove sentiments and ethnic/religious bias.. will you vote for them?
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Francis5: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
voltron:
Let us step back a bit..

Remove all these from the persons personality - what do you have going for them

Remove sentiments and ethnic/religious bias.. will you vote for them?

With all my heart, I would have voted for any of Kwankwaso, Fasola, TAMBUWAL or El Rufai than GEJ.
But Buhari? Hell no!! He has no leadership/personal achievements to impress me with. Anti corruption mantra? Hell no, not in a democracy populated by rogues in the parliament, and the different government offices at all levels (summary being that corruption is now a Nigerian). Moreover, we should be well aware that military knee-jerk approach is different than a democracy. We should have known this from the efforts or lack of it put in by Obasanjo, Yaradua and GEJ to fight corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by funkiebully: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Francis5:

With all my heart, I would have voted for any of Kwankwaso, Fasola, TAMBUWAL or El Rufai than GEJ.
But Buhari? Hell no!! He has no leadership/personal achievements to impress me with. Anti corruption mantra? Hell no, not in a democracy populated by rogues in the parliament, and the different government offices at all levels (summary being that corruption is now a Nigerian). Moreover, we should be well aware that military knee-jerk approach is different than a democracy. We should have known this from the efforts or lack of it put in by Obasanjo, Yaradua and GEJ to fight corruption.

Atimes I used to wonder if these buhari supporters have ever listened to buhari make speech? One hardly understands the mumbo jumbo He vomits from his mouth. Buhari is a stark illiterate, Nigeria can't afford to go back to d military era when zombies rose tru d Backdoor to rule us.

As for osibanjo, He is a vagabond. A shameless Prof

1 Like

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Onmason(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Maybe this will help here.....A Rejoinder to 'Semi-Illiterate' PDP
Secretary Prof. Wale Oladipo by Dr. M.K.
Hassan
I was shocked to read a press statement from
Wadata Plaza issued by a so called Professor
Wale Oladipo, secretary of the PDP, saying that
General Muhammadu Buhari is a semi illiterate
jackboot. It is no wonder that our education
system has fallen so low, else how can one
explain a professor making such a statement?
How did Wale Oladipo become a professor to
start with? It is quite astonishing that he can say
this. The professor doesn’t seem to understand
the basic rudiments of learning and what it
means for one to be literate or not.
Buhari attended the best military schools in the
world. In case the professor doesn’t know,
Buhari graduated as a military officer
(Lieutenant) in Royal Military Academy, Aldeshot
UK. He attended the Defense College India. Col
Buhari attended the US Army War College
Carlisle in Pennsylvania from 1979 -1980 and
earned his command as a Brigadier General. The
respected General Collin Powel attended the
same school in 1976 to become Brigadier
General . Some of Buhari’s classmates include
General Beltson, General Thomas P Carney,
General Bill Matz, General David E.K. Cooper etc.
all of them are alive and can be reached and
they will give glowing tributes of the man,
Buhari, they know as their classmate.
The curriculum at the U.S. Army War College
earns one a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies
and that is what Buhari has.
Anyone interested in verifying Buhari’s academic
credentials can write the school instead of
reading jargon from a deranged Wadata Plaza
Professor of Politics of Destruction Party (PDP). I
have checked Google Scholar hoping that Prof.
Wale Oladipo’s name and publications will show
up but nothing is showing up , that says a lot
about him as a Professor than Buhari as a retired
decorated General who served his country so
well and has not claimed any scholarship.
For somebody to claim that a graduate of such a
prestigious school is semi-illiterate, means
something is very wrong with that person’s
brain. By all academic and military standards,
Buhari’s education is superb and the best any
general can get in the world . Therefore, for Wale
Oladipo to claim Buhari is semi-illiterate speaks
volumes about his understanding of what
education is even all about. The unlearned
professor thinks education is about earning
paper degrees only, and even if it was the case,
Buhari has them from the most respected
military institutions in the world......

3 Likes

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Onmason(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
'Imagine considering a STARK illiterate to lead
Nigeria in the year 2015? And imagine a law
Professor willing and ready to deputize for such
a STARK illiterate? Does Nigeria not have a
minimum academic requirement to be a
president, especially with the current
globalization of everything earthly?'................. Haba, mallam, what is your definition of "stark iiiterate"? You see, the best leaders have NEVER being the MOST educated people! The people with the highest academic certificates are not necessarily the MOST INTELLIGENT. Being a deputy or vice to a political office holder is neither by having a lesser qualification or being younger. Hey let's objectively see the academic qualifications of Osinbajo as complimentary to that of Buhari. If it were by academic qualification, Jona should have being the best president Nigeria has ever had but nay....Remember again that his Architect of a Vice was not able to submit ANY RESULT because he SUDDENLY lost everything to FIRE. Finally, remember that Jona's PhD thesis is YET TO BE SEEN. Let's be honest here, any WAEC holder whose grammatical expression is as bad as that of Jona should have his certificate withdrawn immediately! If you have concrete reasons for disliking Buhari, outside these childish rantings, pls convince me. I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Francis5: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Onmason:
'Imagine considering a STARK illiterate to lead
Nigeria in the year 2015? And imagine a law
Professor willing and ready to deputize for such
a STARK illiterate? Does Nigeria not have a
minimum academic requirement to be a
president, especially with the current
globalization of everything earthly?'................. Haba, mallam, what is your definition of "stark iiiterate"? You see, the best leaders have NEVER being the MOST educated people! The people with the highest academic certificates are not necessarily the MOST INTELLIGENT. Being a deputy or vice to a political office holder is neither by having a lesser qualification or being younger. Hey let's objectively see the academic qualifications of Osinbajo as complimentary to that of Buhari. If it were by academic qualification, Jona should have being the best president Nigeria has ever had but nay....Remember again that his Architect of a Vice was not able to submit ANY RESULT because he SUDDENLY lost everything to FIRE. Finally, remember that Jona's PhD thesis is YET TO BE SEEN. Let's be honest here, any WAEC holder whose grammatical expression is as bad as that of Jona should have his certificate withdrawn immediately! If you have concrete reasons for disliking Buhari, outside these childish rantings, pls convince me. I rest my case

This might help you
https://www.nairaland.com/1318325/1988-ny-times-report-nigerias
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Juliaann(f): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol so buhari no get common primary school certificate? no wonder he calls corruption (Kworuption)
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by jamace(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Francis5:

GBAM to the bolded.
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by opisco01(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Whatever!!! Even without primary school certificate he's still better than GEJ.
GEJ with all the PHD wat has he achieved undecided
Vote GMB 2015
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2014
he does not have a primary school certificate but attended US war college?

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference?format=GRID

keep deceiving yourself
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by stevnwigw1: 2:28am On Dec 31, 2014
pls do not vote the man without any academic record.
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by nationwide1(m): 4:25am On Dec 31, 2014
@op, I'm not a fan of Buhari but I definitely don't endorse your insulting him. Describing him as a stark illiterate is nauseating. Do you have a different definition of illiterate because last time I checked, the general can read and write?
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Adminisher: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Francis5:
Even with Quota System, Buhari does not have a Primary School Certificate.

We know back in the days, especially with northerners, that you did not need any academic qualification to join the military. So Buhari rose via the ranks, straight from an almajiri school.

He has refused to show his academic certificates because he has none.

How then did he contest in the past 2-3 presidential elections?

It is now clear that Nigerians get the leaders they deserve.

Imagine considering a STARK illiterate to lead Nigeria in the year 2015? And imagine a law Professor willing and ready to deputize for such a STARK illiterate? Does Nigeria not have a minimum academic requirement to be a president, especially with the current globalization of everything earthly?

APC is evil for foisting us with Buhari, when they could have fielded Fashola, El Rufai, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal.

Nigerians will be superlatively dumb, idi/otic, hopeless and lost, should they vote in Buhari.

You are the illiterate posting this thrash. What is quota system?. I am sure when Buhari was in Primary School there was no Nigeria existing and quota system only came after the Gowon regime. Not knowing that shows your educational level. Also calling Buhari a stark illiterate is just being disingenuous, the man attended some of the world's best military universities. If you compare the standard of education then to the unemployment generating mis education you have you will weep for your generation. Too much has been stolen from you and you don't know it yet. The incumbent President with his Phd. continues to into question the quality of Nigeria's education but I suppose that is of no consequence to you.
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by tit(f): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2014
the US war college actually grants graduate degrees.
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Descartes: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Adminisher:

You are the illiterate posting this thrash. What is quota system?. I am sure when Buhari was in Primary School there was no Nigeria existing and quota system only came after the Gowon regime. Not knowing that shows your educational level. Also calling Buhari a stark illiterate is just being disingenuous,the man attended some of the world's best military universities If you compare the standard of education then to the unemployment generating mis education you have you will weep for your generation. Too much has been stolen from you and you don't know it yet. The incumbent President with his Phd. continues to into question the quality of Nigeria's education but I suppose that is of no consequence to you.
Where are the certificates? lipsrsealed
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Weixzy(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Brb

Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by jamace(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari is an academic disaster. He is not fit for democracy.
Re: Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. by Francis5: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Stark illiteracy= functional illiteracy=Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja On Buhari/oshinbajo Tickets - Stunning / Check Out A Picture Of An Airport In Nigeria Are They Fleeing? / This Pic Has A Message, Vote Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.