Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

How My Husband Raped Our Daughters, Impregnated One - Wife Tells Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Husband Raped Our Daughters, Impregnated One - Wife Tells Police (725 Views)

Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People / Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Raped Our Daughters, Impregnated One - Wife Tells Police by Kenneth205(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2014
A 55-year-old man, identified as Osaro, has been arrested by men of the Edo State Police Command for allegedly defiling his nine-year-old daughter.

Osaro, according to his wife, Stella, had earlier impregnated their 17-year-old daughter, just as she told newsmen at the Ogida Police Division, Benin, that she recently returned to her husband’s house after he said he had repented.

She said: “My husband wanted to sleep with my second daughter. He later succeeded in sleeping with my other daughter. After impregnating the girl, he begged me several times to forgive him.

“He started the church I attended and confessed what he had done. The church members begged me and I accepted him. He has already paid my bride price so I went back.

“After we had settled, my husband started with our daughter again. The little girl told me what she was going through in the hands of her father. I asked my husband, but he denied. He said he had stopped the act since he repented.

“One afternoon, I caught him with our daughter. I went to the church and vowed that I cannot continue with the marriage. I am tired of forgiving him all the time.

“On Christmas Day, he drove me outside at about 8p.m. He was alone inside with the children. The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I decided to check my daughter’s private part, he wanted to beat me, but neighbours intervened.”

The victim asked police to jail her father.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/how-my-55-year-old-husband-raped-our.html?m=1
Re: How My Husband Raped Our Daughters, Impregnated One - Wife Tells Police by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2014
Ok
Re: How My Husband Raped Our Daughters, Impregnated One - Wife Tells Police by jnrbayano(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Wild possessed dog of a man.
Re: How My Husband Raped Our Daughters, Impregnated One - Wife Tells Police by stinggy(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Piece of shiii, disgrace to his fellow men!
Your own daughter shocked shocked
WTF is this world turning to
Re: How My Husband Raped Our Daughters, Impregnated One - Wife Tells Police by Pheals(f): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2014
Cut his dick
Re: How My Husband Raped Our Daughters, Impregnated One - Wife Tells Police by Caseless: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Somebody should put that dehumanized bastard's díck on a 'plank' and chop it off. What an animal.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Has Failed Us Again!!! / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell / Vote Right In 2015…kawonise Admonishes Ogun Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.