Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives (51846 Views)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by gatiano(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
It had been planned by the devils for him to show up, you know white jesus with gold and riches, to take away his children white people, only black people should not follow like cows and good other people too. tell it to people.

ifeness:

Even if Jesus come with garments made of gold and offers me riches in heaven,I will not follow. I love it here on this planet.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
gatiano:
It had been planned by the devils for him to show up, you know white jesus with gold and riches, to take away his children white people, only black people should not follow like cows and good other people too. tell it to people.

With so much racism around,it would be suicidal for any black person to follow Jesus. Perhaps they will be the next bunch of laborious,house niggas,maids,gatemen and house keepers in heaven. Ones bitten,2wice shy!
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
gatiano:
while reading it be careful, open your mind real good. it had been infiltrated. example love your neighbor as yourself is a lie (it causes slavery and stupidity), rather "Love your neighbor as you love yourself" is correct. do you see in difference in meaning but almost deceitfully meaning the same thing?
Never die unless accepting Jesus. So people wait till the point of death, before calling the pope to accept christ, is that ok? so they must have plundered, pillaged, raped, killed etc hoping to enter the kingdom of GOD by accepting christ just before death.

I have the Holy Spirit bro no qualms.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
dre11:
Just one word.. ..

He that thinketh that he standeth.. ... Let him take hid, less he falls.

Because heaven will be full of surprises

One of the best comment so far.. That's the totality of the whole scenero.
Conclusion:
fear God and keep His commandments for this is the whole duty of man.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Its not how long u have been in the journey but how much u have dedicate ur heart to learn directly frm God and tell the Truth to the church. Paul was the lowest of d Apostle but with his readiness to dig into d mystery of God He was found to even to correct Apostle Peter.Now tell me will Pastor E.A Adeboye listen to this kid,will they accept teaching from any church member like Apostle Peter learn from the green Apostle Paul? But Paul is the greatest Apostle bcus of his readiness to learn. Wait for some days and they will come out and start condemning d young child.
You are wonderfuly right bro.

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by pankere(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
ShakurM:
Another bush baby...E mu pankere mimo wa! grin
who called my name?! I was sleeping angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by ShakurM(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
pankere:

who called my name?! I was sleeping angry
lmao...pple dey bear weird names gan o

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by PHAYOL81: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dat d gal got d msg 4rm somwhere iznt a doubt 2 me bt gettng d info straight 4rm Jesus z surely somthng else.Thnk d gal deservs a check b4 her silly utterance get d beta of christaindom.
Y dint her msg praise d gud faith of som1 anywhere evn if its a pastor u nevr knew or does it mean there z no viable/thruthfl man of God in Nigeria? :@

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Mescopaul ure a member of deeper life church right? U even show their character because they are always criticizing, and according to their own hypocritical thinking, they are the only best church in the world and they labelled other members of other churches as unbelievers and worldly, can u imagine ? If that littl girl from God knws were had said something bad abt kumuyi would u have posted this thread? But nw that deeper life has been vindicated how on earth do u expect living faith and redeem christian church of God to believe u? They are still men of God... The only thing u need to do is to pray for them and not cassetting them abt. Like a brother quoted for 1 corinthians 10 vs 12 - let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls.. U too if the devil needs to battle u.. Ure no match for him except the Lord saves u.. So pray for them cos God aint willing for any to perish

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by emmyskies(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Howbeit, It all points towards one direction, see beyond the physical -perfect your ways before the LORD, Matt 5:48.
No spot of sin will enter heaven. Make hay whilst the sun shine

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Mescopaul ure a member of deeper life church right? U even show their character because they are always criticizing, and according to their own hypocritical thinking, they are the only best church in the world and they labelled other members of other churches as unbelievers and worldly, can u imagine ? If that littl girl from God knws were had said something bad abt kumuyi would u have posted this thread? But nw that deeper life has been vindicated how on earth do u expect living faith and redeem christian church of God to believe u? They are still men of God... The only thing u need to do is to pray for them and not cassetting them abt. Like a brother quoted for 1 corinthians 10 vs 12 - let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls.. U too if the devil needs to battle u.. Ure no match for him except the Lord saves u.. So pray for them cos God aint willing for any to perish
I serve God not Deeper life, not even Kumuyi. In heaven, churches are not recognised. Its your personal relationship with God that matters "MOST".
Its high time we drop the decietfulness of "church" and embrace the FINISHED work at CALVARY.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
emmyskies:
Howbeit, It all points towards one direction, see beyond the physical -perfect your ways before the LORD, Matt 5:48.
No spot of sin will enter heaven. Make hay whilst the sun shine
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2015
ifeness:

Even if Jesus come with garments made of gold and offers me riches in heaven,I will not follow. I love it here on this planet.
stop sayin that my brother. JESUS Loves U, and its a lot wiser to go with HIM, cos hell is not a funny place to go to. Repent my brother, before it is too late.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2015
I am HEAVEN Bound in JESUS NAME, AMEN
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2015
lrguru:
stop sayin that my brother. JESUS Loves U, and its a lot wiser to go with HIM, cos hell is not a funny place to go to. Repent my brother, before it is too late.

And how did you know this ?
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by mikeczay: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
damosky12:
Jesus is loving. His words are gracious. He said ; "Go ye into the world and preach the gospel (good news)". NOT "Go ye unto some people and tell them they are going to hell". It is clear Jesus did not send her!
those fools are just trying to sell their useless magazine
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2015
ifeness:

Its in the BIBLE bro, and the BIBLE is GOD'S WORD, and GOD'S WORD is the TRUTH.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
lrguru:

Its in the BIBLE bro, and the BIBLE is GOD'S WORD, and GOD'S WORD is the TRUTH.

which of the many gods?
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifeness:

which of the many gods?

The ALMIGHTY GOD.

HE is the KING of kings

HE is the LORD of lord.

HIS name is JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by paxonel(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mescopaul:
7 YEAR OLD GIRL BRINGS WARNINGS FROM JESUS

7 year old girl Iretioluwa Ifedayo has been receiving messages and revelations directly from the LORD Jesus Christ himself, especially hidden things which he (Jesus) wants the World to know. Iretioluwa a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what the Lord Jesus told her and this is what was published in a Magazine in Nigeria.

PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

My Lord and Savior said i should declare to Pastor E.A Adeboye of The Redeemed Christian Church of God that He cannot make heaven, though he started very and in spite of his works, he has compromised. He has missed me long a time ago, I am just honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me, tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying. If he must make heaven, then he has a lot to do. Let him start from himself and begin to tell the TRUTH without looking at anybody.

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO

Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood, his name is not in the BOOK OF LIFE. He has missed it a long time ago, tell him what will profit him to gain the whole world and end in hell fire. He must repent and genuinely serve me, tell him heaven does not recognize him.

PASTOR DANIEL OLUKOYA

Daniel Olukoya of Mountain of Fire and Miracles is encouraging evil and doesn't want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life, he knows the stone in his hands, tell him to drop them if he must enter heaven, he has to leave a complete life of holiness. Tell him I am coming with my sword.

PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR(CANpresident)

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant, he has gone astray in pursuit of fame, power and money. Warn him to repent before he ends where his boss (Bishop Idahosa) ended. I did not prepare hell for him but he has made up his mind to go there, tell him to repent because hell is a terrible place to dwell.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

T.B Joshua is an advocate of satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Chris Oyakhilome made a vow to satan and he has succeeded to win many souls for satan. He cannot repent because he doesn't have conscience again. He is a front runner of the New Age teachings in the World. He is going to pay terribly, because I died for these souls.

NATIONAL FLAG INSIDE THE CHURCH

Many Pastors that host flags of different Nations in their Churches know why they are doing so, beware of such gatherings.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in nigeria.

MFM MEMBERS

MANY MFM members are spiritually in bondage, ask Sade Olukoya why it is so.

Tell Sade Olukoya, Fola Adeboye, Faith Oyedepo to drop the gods in their hands, they know what I mean, and they must do it fast, or else.

Why are Pastors keeping killer squads to protect themselves? A lot of them are not known in heaven, they are on their own. I weep because very soon, I will release my anger and it will start in the church.

EVANGELIST FUMILAYO.

The Lord Jesus says, Fumilayo has bewitched my children for a long time, she pretends to be what she is not, tell her I know those that are mine. She is not practicing what she is preaching, an adulterer with secret sins in her life, tell her heaven does not know her at all.

NOTE: Everytime a revelatory glimpse is given, the line of demarcation grows more distinct.

Believers and Non-believers... Only those who choose to believe, will have the discernment necessary to SEE what is imminent.

Things are wrapping up...!! Wake up!

SOURCE:
[url=https://m.facebook.com/wakeupcry/photos/a.1481282028805522.1073741829.1462959690637756/1520095931590798/?type=1&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=%2As] The Final Great Awakening - 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus [/url]
ahahaaaahaaahaa, very funny
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by paxonel(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifeness:

please, the bible says if you were born into a christian home you are saved automatically.
everybody in christianity are saved including all these pastors whether they are bad or good. so, your revelation is questionable
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by doxaviv(f): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Know the Bible for yourself, do your own research on the word of God,so you'd not be shaken by every wind of doctrine.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
paxonel:

please, the bible says if you were born into a christian home you are saved automatically.
everybody in christianity are saved including all these pastors whether they are bad or good. so, your revelation is questionable

"Bible said" but doesn't mean its true.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
lrguru:

The ALMIGHTY GOD.

HE is the KING of kings

HE is the LORD of lord.

HIS name is JESUS CHRIST

And how did you know this for a fact ?
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifeness:

And how did you know this for a fact ?

HE has done so much for me, HE has done so many things I can't begin to count. HE has saved my life so many times, HE has healed me miraculously. I am a living Testimony. HE said " seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and HIS righteousness, and every other thing shall be added unto you". Matthew 6:33

HE also said "unless a man be born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of GOD".John 3:3

HE also said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh to my FATHER, except through ME". John 14:6

HE also said "the devil has come to kill, to steal and to destroy". John 10:10

HE said, "come to me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".Matthew 11:28-29 KJV

HE said "in MY FATHERS house there are many mansions, I will not tell u if they were not true"

HE said," the soul that sinneth shall die"

HE said " if you love ME, keep MY commandments"

HE said "Heaven and earth will pass away, buy MY WORD will never pass away"
Give your life to HIM and you will see everything about you turning around for good.

HIS WORD is the Truth my very dear friend. HE is THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by paxonel(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifeness:

"Bible said" but doesn't mean its true.
what do you know about truth?
to me, anything that is backup with a concrete evidence or proofs that can be perceived with the 5 senses is true, unless you deliberately don't want to perceive it so that you can say it is lie
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
paxonel:

what do you know about truth?
to me, anything that is backup with a concrete evidence or proofs that can be perceived with the 5 senses is true, unless you deliberately don't want to perceive it so that you can say it is lie

Bible is no evidence. It is only a book written in 2nd and 3rd person singular. No evidence of the Bible characters have been found. Makes them all fictional characters. Example; Where was Solomon and David buried ? The Egyptian Pharaohs have their tombs discovered. Where is the tomb of almighty Jesus?
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
lrguru:

HE has done so much for me, HE has done so many things I can't begin to count. HE has saved my life so many times, HE has healed me miraculously. I am a living Testimony. HE said " seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and HIS righteousness, and every other thing shall be added unto you". Matthew 6:33

HE also said "unless a man be born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of GOD".John 3:3

HE also said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh to my FATHER, except through ME". John 14:6

HE also said "the devil has come to kill, to steal and to destroy". John 10:10

HE said, "come to me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".Matthew 11:28-29 KJV

HE said "in MY FATHERS house there are many mansions, I will not tell u if they were not true"

HE said," the soul that sinneth shall die"

HE said " if you love ME, keep MY commandments"

HE said "Heaven and earth will pass away, buy MY WORD will never pass away"
Give your life to HIM and you will see everything about you turning around for good.

HIS WORD is the Truth my very dear friend. HE is THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

What does he look like ? Obviously "He" is a male, describe what he looks like.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifeness:

What does he look like ? Obviously "He" is a male, describe what he looks like.

1 John 4:8
He who does not love does not know God, for God is
love.

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus said to him, "‘You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all
your mind.' This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your
neighbor as yourself.'"

Psalm 11:7
For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness; His
countenance beholds the upright.

1 Peter 1:15-16
But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in
all your conduct, because it is written, "Be holy, for I
am holy."

Psalm 119:172
My tongue shall speak of Your word, for all Your
commandments are righteousness.

1 Timothy 2:3-4
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God
our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to
come to the knowledge of the truth.

Psalm 145:8
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to
anger and great in mercy.

Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to
His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and
that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.

Psalm 103:2-4
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His
benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals
all your diseases, who redeems your life from
destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and
tender mercies.

Psalm 33:5
He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of
the goodness of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 10:17-18
For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of
lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who
shows no partiality nor takes a bribe. He administers
justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves
the stranger, giving him food and clothing.

Psalm 91:1-2
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will
say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my
God, in Him I will trust."

Ephesians 1:19-20
And what is the exceeding greatness of His power
toward us who believe, according to the working of
His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He
raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right
hand in the heavenly places.

Psalm 33:13-15
The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of
men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all
the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts
individually; He considers all their works.

Luke 12:6-7
"Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins?
And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the
very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear
therefore; you are of more value than many
sparrows."

Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee
from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are
there; if I make my bed in hell [in the grave, or in the
ground], behold, You are there. If I take the wings of
the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the
sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your
right hand shall hold me.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow
of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your
rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout
the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of
those whose heart is loyal to Him."

Psalm 47:2, 8
For the Lord Most High is awesome; He is a great
King over all the earth... God reigns over the nations;
God sits on His holy throne.

Exodus 20:3
"You shall have no other gods before Me."

Deuteronomy 13:4
"You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him,
and keep His commandments and obey His voice;
you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
lrguru:

1 John 4:8
He who does not love does not know God, for God is
love.

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus said to him, "‘You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all
your mind.' This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your
neighbor as yourself.'"

Psalm 11:7
For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness; His
countenance beholds the upright.

1 Peter 1:15-16
But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in
all your conduct, because it is written, "Be holy, for I
am holy."

Psalm 119:172
My tongue shall speak of Your word, for all Your
commandments are righteousness.

1 Timothy 2:3-4
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God
our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to
come to the knowledge of the truth.

Psalm 145:8
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to
anger and great in mercy.

Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to
His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and
that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.

Psalm 103:2-4
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His
benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals
all your diseases, who redeems your life from
destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and
tender mercies.

Psalm 33:5
He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of
the goodness of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 10:17-18
For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of
lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who
shows no partiality nor takes a bribe. He administers
justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves
the stranger, giving him food and clothing.

Psalm 91:1-2
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will
say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my
God, in Him I will trust."

Ephesians 1:19-20
And what is the exceeding greatness of His power
toward us who believe, according to the working of
His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He
raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right
hand in the heavenly places.

Psalm 33:13-15
The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of
men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all
the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts
individually; He considers all their works.

Luke 12:6-7
"Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins?
And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the
very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear
therefore; you are of more value than many
sparrows."

Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee
from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are
there; if I make my bed in hell [in the grave, or in the
ground], behold, You are there. If I take the wings of
the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the
sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your
right hand shall hold me.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow
of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your
rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout
the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of
those whose heart is loyal to Him."

Psalm 47:2, 8
For the Lord Most High is awesome; He is a great
King over all the earth... God reigns over the nations;
God sits on His holy throne.

Exodus 20:3
"You shall have no other gods before Me."

Deuteronomy 13:4
"You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him,
and keep His commandments and obey His voice;
you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him."

You still haven't described your god. tell me what your god looks like and stop posting bible passages. I care less about stuff that happened 3,000 years ago.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by paxonel(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifeness:

Bible is no evidence. It is only a book written in 2nd and 3rd person singular. No evidence of the Bible characters have been found. Makes them all fictional characters. Example; Where was Solomon and David buried ? The Egyptian Pharaohs have their tombs discovered. Where is the tomb of almighty Jesus?
ahahaaaahaa! you funny o
ok, Aristotle and Plato should have their tomb discovered or they are fictional characters?
where is Aristotle's tomb? mount Rushdie?
ahahaaahaaaa
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
paxonel:

ahahaaaahaa! you funny o
ok, Aristotle and Plato should have their tomb discovered or they are fictional characters?
where is Aristotle's tomb? mount Rushdie?
ahahaaahaaaa

They should,otherwise no evidence. I hope you do understand the meaning of evidence ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.