Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Do You Want Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Want Buhari? (375 Views)

Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari / Why We Want Buhari As President –southeast Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want Buhari? by itsdumebi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nigerians in diaspora i plead with you...vote with sense! Forget all these APC antics and lies that they spread on the media...Jonathan is working. trust me, Nigerians will heavily regret it if they vote for Buhari.

Youths! if you do not know the truth, go back to history!....Ask your fathers and mothers to properly educate you on the nature of Buhari....dont vote who you dont know.....and trust me, Nigeria is not an easy country to rule...Jona is really trying..i swear!...Forget the lies of the media...i beg you!

The devil you know is better than the one you dont know!....if apc had chosen someone young, fresh , new, maybe i would have voted for them but BUHARI?.......Never!. WHy would he say he would abolish the office of the first lady? Does it mean women are not capable or able to handle matters of state?....why does he look down on women?....that is not nice at all!

pls vote wisely and dont follow the crowd.....GEJ is trying! why Nigerians think he is weak is because he is not ordering assasinations or destroying peopleor doing things forcefully without considering the consequences?.....i prefer to vote for a weak president than a sadistic,barbaric and wicked president.

and lastly, Remember, if whoever you vote for wins, every decision that person makes, you are part of it, if he kills someone all in the name of ruling, you are part of it!...wanna know why? because YOU put him there!!!

vote wisely!

itsdumebi.com
Re: Why Do You Want Buhari? by Eggcelent(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
It seems you are begging because you KNOW GEJ will loose. Besides, you haven't told us JUST ONE thing he has done to deserve a second term. All you have pointed out are basic character traits which every gentleman is supposed to have (and I can't take it from you that GEJ is what you say he is unless you convince me you are Dame Patience), and not necessarily what is needed to be a successful President. All the same, keep doing your best in advocating for GEJ. You may just convince enough people to vote for the continuation of what we have had in the past 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Buhari? by TunjiMsp: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yes, GEJ is working to destroy Nigeria, so let's vote him out and vote someone that will work for the development of Nigeria #SAI BUHARI#

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Buhari? by BigBelleControl(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
One statement I detest most in my life is "better the devil" (the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know). GEJ has done well in many aspect because development is a continuum. Even the worst president will achieve something. But is it up to people's expectations?
Don't give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. You don't like Buhari doesn't mean others should not like him. As for the office of the first lady, we all know that doesn't exist in the constitution. Let's strengthen our democracy, we need strong opposition. Buhari doesn't need to win but PDP should know that it's no more business as usual

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC Denies Spending $75m On Printing Of 2015 Presidential Ballot Papers / Why We Have Not Recaptured Territories Held By Boko Haram - ARMY / Dead End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.