Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

[scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA (34046 Views)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by dinachi(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You've been noticed.
Now move on.

This is 2015...to avoid similar rotten crotch..wash and fumigate down there...
The truth you feminist clowns have failed to address is the atrocious smell from puccy of most women these days....lack of proper hygiene among your kind has reached epidemic proportions..please focus your Feminist energy there...my grouse with the woman in the story is that she knew she had an evil odour emanating from there but she waited until maggots started crawling out from there before she reacted...sadly that is the attitude of most feminist ladies..pls advice your kind to focus more on reducing the number of feminists with rotten puccys..

5 Likes

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by EfemenaXY: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2015
dinachi:

This is 2015...to avoid similar rotten crotch..wash and fumigate down there...
The truth you feminist clowns have failed to address is the atrocious smell from puccy of most women these days....lack of proper hygiene among your kind has reached epidemic proportions..please focus your Feminist energy there...my grouse with the woman in the story is that she knew she had an evil odour emanating from there but she waited until maggots started crawling out from there before she reacted...sadly that is the attitude of most feminist ladies..pls advice your kind to focus more on reducing the number of feminists with rotten puccys..

And I said you've been noticed.

Now move on, boy.

8 Likes

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I think I'm gonna start ignoring your posts from now on because the more I read your comments, the more obvious it is that your comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired.

Now think about it. A woman whose just given birth, according to you, still finds the time to cheat with someone else by having unprotected sex with them? Really? Do you even understand what giving birth means, in terms of the physical exertion extolled on her body?? Just to let you know, it takes many women months to get back on track!

So if this woman - as the report states - went to see the doctors on the 10th day after giving birth, going by your understanding, she found the time to have unprotected sex with someone else somewhere in between? Despite the fact that she was in constant, increasing pain as stated in the story?

Secondly, the report states that the gauze used in cleaning her immediately after birth was forgotten in her. Do you even know how much pain she would have been in? Or you think she cheated first, then the doctor forgot the swab in her?? Or maybe she travelled back to the hospital, cheated with the doctor, then he forgot the swab in her??

Smh.
all I'm saying is dat There's also a possibility 4 her 2 b infected b4 the gauze was 4gotten inside dats all. She's not the 1st woman 2 have something forgotten inside, hw come her case became so severe to this extent ?
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
lofty900:
all I'm saying is dat There's also a possibility 4 her 2 b infected b4 the gauze was 4gotten inside dats all. She's not the 1st woman 2 have something forgotten inside, hw come her case became so severe to this extent ?

Watch the video and read the supporting article. You'll understand better.
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by anthoniaz(f): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Very irritating. How can doctors be that careless
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by EfemenaXY: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
anthoniaz:
Very irritating. How can doctors be that careless

You should have heard her screaming when they finally took the forgotten swab out of her. I felt so sorry for her. Poor lady.
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by anthoniaz(f): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You should have heard her screaming when they finally took the forgotten swab out of her. I felt so sorry for her. Poor lady.
Jesus!I don't think I can watch it.
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by 100Cents: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Where is Dr, Iguedo GOKO Cleanser... ?

When you need him !
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Acidosis(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by KanwuliaJara: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na dis wan some MEN dey put for mouth?

Oya KONTINU! cheesy

1 Like

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by kandiikane(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by dinachi(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And I said you've been noticed.
Now move on, boy.
Child, I won't stop until your kind does the needful..sorry you have not been noticed..stay until my instructions sink into your addled brain.
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by ifoundmyperfect: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why Always India embarassed
Fellas who wants in?? tongue
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
barryzkween:
A video of a doctor removing huge maggots from a woman’s vagina went viral on the internet yesterday. Word Star report.
Reports revealed that the woman [name withheld] had unprotected sex and got infected with an STD that resulted in maggots growing in her private part.
The photo shot came with a campaign stressing the need to use condoms. However, a new report have surfaced with claims of what really went wrong.

According to sources by a reader, the woman was actually infected after child birth resulting from negligence by the doctors at the hospital she was delivered of her baby.
A source reported that the woman gave birth in a government hospital in India and unfortunately, the gauze used to stop
bleeding after delivery was forgotten inside her body.
The swab caused an infection in the body of the 22-year-old new mum. Precisely ten days after giving birth she noticed flesh-eating maggots crawling down her legs.Her husband quickly rushed her to the hospital. On arrival at the hospital, she was examined by the doctor who found the swab inside her body.

The doctor reportedly removed the gauze swab, removed the maggots, and gave the woman other necessary treatment.
Recounting her experience, the woman said: “It was very painful. Initially, we thought it was normal to feel sore, but when I saw maggots, we were alarmed and went to the doctor straight away. The reason we did not file a complaint of medical negligence is because we are from a different state and I don’t even know any language other than Oriya. My husband does not have enough time and resources to fight the case.”
According to reports, the lady is well now.
Nevertheless, the need for protected sex cannot be overemphasized. There are killer sexually transmitted diseases out there.

More pictures and video at: http://www.citinewstv.com/2014/12/scary-graphic-photos-true-story-behind.html
Just lost my appetite and I'm so hungry.... who send me open this disgusting thread
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by FrankDude: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What Do you mean by she was screaming,so Indian doctors can't afford anaesthesia? undecided
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Kratos3364(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
undecidedgross
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by widowhusband: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Sexually transmitted infection could have been there prior to preg/marriage/during preg , infact see all that wart, she may have HIV .Forgetting the pack was bad though
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by EfemenaXY: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrankDude:

What Do you mean by she was screaming,so Indian doctors can't afford anaesthesia? undecided

Dunno.

Only saying what I watched.

Anyway, the pictures posted here do not tally with the story nor the video link about the story. Those are two completely different situations. @OP simply put them wrongly to create an "effect" or strong response from readers.

Na wa for some Nigerians sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Left Us / A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.