Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter (34081 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by omartins(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2017
Stanley Ihedigbo

Policemen attached to the Area G Police Command, Lagos State, have arrested a 36-year-old man, Mr Saka Akonda, for impregnating his wife’s 13-year-old daughter.

The girl was discovered to have been put in the family way by her stepfather, just as his wife, who is the teenager’s mother, is also six months pregnant. Incidentally, the girl is five months pregnant.

Akonda, a furniture maker, residing at Obawole, Iju, Lagos State, was arrested following a complaint filed by the girl’s paternal uncle.
Yesterday, Akonda, who was dragged to Ogba Magistrates’ Court to face the music, said that he was so much in love with his stepdaughter.
The accused said he was shocked that police could arrest him, even after he had settled the matter amicably with the girl’s biological father.
Akonda, a father of two, admitted to have accepted responsibility for the underage girl’s pregnancy, stressing that he was willing and ready to take good care of her. He insisted that he had been doing a lot caring for the girl since she came to stay with him and his wife five years ago.
He said: “Everything would have been okay, but it’s the girl’s father’s brother that is causing problem.

He was the person that encouraged the girl’s father to arrest me. Even when my wife said we should abort the girl’s pregnancy, I kicked against it. I was afraid for her life. I don’t want her to die. I have been sponsoring the girl’s education since my wife came with her to my house. Her father appreciated my effort on the girl.”
Akonda said the police officer that arrested him requested for N50,000 to settle the case with the girl’s father, but that he could only cough up N10,000.

He said: “I’m begging the girl’s father to remember that I had been caring for the girl for long. Most times, her father doesn’t care for her.”
Akonda said that his wife left him after he was picked by the police.

The girl’s uncle, Oladele Rasheed, 52, a driver, said that the girl’s mother left his brother’s house five years ago to marry Akonda.
He said: “The man, who impregnated the little girl, married my brother’s wife. The woman abandoned her husband to go and live with this ‘useless’ man, who has impregnated mother and daughter. I want the law to take its due course and punish him for his wickedness. Even if my elder brother backtracks on this matter, I shall not. I would see this case to the end.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/man-impregnates-mother-teenage-daughter/

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Florblu(f): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Haha!
This man is an unfortunate being fa

14 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Florblu(f): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Haha!
This man is an unfortunate being fa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Janet101(f): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2017
Water don pass garri for dis story o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by ipobarecriminals: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2017
sad i knw police will alwAYs ask for settlement bribe.Supposed the goat gave the ipob 50k.The useless thing will give the girl father 10k and pocket 40k.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by thorpido(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2017
The mother sef.She would have noticed some moves between the man and the daughter but must have turned her face just so she could stay with him.She's contributed to spoiling that girl's life.
As for the man,jail awaits him.

9 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by donisaiah: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2017
The man should be taken to oya river so is head and d**k will be wash cos he is far from alright.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by dre11(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Adeevah(m): 5:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Family ties

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by spaggyy(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Omo
Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by tstx(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Nkan mbe
Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Blackfire(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Karo iyajelili o tire kiwa kilode ?

Some people eh , I wonder who created them, how can you impregnated a mother and her daughter, and still have mouth to talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Lilchilz(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2017
PERSON: Knock Knock!!

ME: Who's there?

PERSON: Jehovah Witness.

ME: They're not at home.

PERSON: But who's answering us??

ME: It's me, their dog.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by InfinixMine: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2017
This is what happens when a man lacks self discipline!

9 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by kizz007: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
i seriously need to port out of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Lilchilz:

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by manci(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
strong man this is the kind man women need full time service.
Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by TEYA: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Na wa o!
Now he will be the baby's father and grandfather. The wife's baby will be a sister to the step daughter he impregnated while wife's baby and step daughter's baby will both be grandchildren to the he goat! What am I even saying? I am confused. But which kind life be that? Chop mama, chop pikin, why are people sometimes like that?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Drniyi4u(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Saka ti gba penalty wo throw-in

Lilchilz:

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Moreoffaith(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
grin
Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by kullozone(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol... Na poor people dey always like to fvck anyhow and born children full everywhere.
So they didn't ask the pregnant teenager to narrate her own side of the story?

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by joeaz58(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
father of all nations grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Greatmind23: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
its not easy for a man to be working hard to pay bills he ease frustration on any hole available the woman for don keep her daughter hole far from him atleast he can manage her bore hole

moreso the uncle is a bastard na case them like when girl dey hungry no get school fee did you help may your daughter hole be blocked with the mighty rod

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by rbernaldo2: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
;Dw
Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by MrPresident1: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Akonda, afinju carpenter to kan anything grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Homeboiy: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Sharp shooter
Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by hezy4real01(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Heartlessness

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by DrObum(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Nawa oooo

This one don use penalty score hattrick!
Re: Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter by Josephshola: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Something dey happen for this we country o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.