Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims (6360 Views)

The Three Wise Men in the bible Are Stargazers (astrologer) / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? / God And Men Of God Of The Bible Are Pedophilia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Femmymata2(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
did God force you to worship Him? The simply thing God ask you to do is to love your neighbour as your self and Love God, if you keep this divine law, you will not only live in peace with your loves one but you will be in heaven also , but because you love wickedness that why you comes up with this lame excuse.
i try as much to love my neighbour as myself but i find it hard to pretend i love that bible God that kills people(israelites) because of the david's sin(census which God incited him to do anyway). Achan's sin which God took life of innocent family and israelites e.t.c
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Femmymata2:
i try as much to love my neighbour as myself but i find it hard to pretend i love that bible God that kills people(israelites) because of the david's sin(census which God incited him to do anyway). Achan's sin which God took life of innocent family and israelites e.t.c
you said you try as much to love your neighbours, meaning you are struggling to love them, I believe youy hate them but that is not your wish.God did not killed innocent people as the atheists would want you to believe, infacte darwin belong to a society that are more wealthier than any, so they believe there genetic mutations is superior than the poor peasants, they started marrying between family and they killed the poor ones just to control the population of there community. Read here. https://www.intellihub.com/darwinism-eugenics-and-the-silent-genocide/
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Femmymata2(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
you said you try as much to love your neighbours, meaning you are struggling to love them, I believe youy hate them but that is not your wish.God did not killed innocent people as the atheists would want you to believe, infacte darwin belong to a society that are more wealthier than any, so they believe there genetic mutations is superior than the poor peasants, they started marrying between family and they killed the poor ones just to control the population of there community. Read here. https://www.intellihub.com/darwinism-eugenics-and-the-silent-genocide/

thanks for the link but i'm shocked that you said those 70,000 men killed by God's order because of david's sin in the bible were'nt innocent.Chronicles 21 vs 1-20. David admitted his sins and question why God had to act in such an evil manner. Though God repented of his evil by stopping the angel that destroyed but 70,000 men are already dead. DO YOU STILL THINK THIS MONSTER GOD DESERVES RESPECT OR
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Femmymata2:
thanks for the link but i'm shocked that you said those 70,000 men killed by God's order because of david's sin in the bible were'nt innocent.Chronicles 21 vs 1-20. David admitted his sins and question why God had to act in such an evil manner. Though God repented of his evil by stopping the angel that destroyed but 70,000 men are already dead. DO YOU STILL THINK THIS MONSTER GOD DESERVES RESPECT OR
David was a sinful man , his hands were filled with blood stain , that is why God deny him the opportunity of building the temple, in the psalms we read how David pray and seek the mercy of God.David found favour with the Lord because God has made a covenant with his forefathers Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by lanrexlan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
truthman2012:
@ lanrexlan and others.

Is islam a religion of peace based on the evidences in the OP?

Don't tell lies as usual.

Stop spamming my mention with your headache

1 Like

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
lanrexlan:
Stop spamming my mention with your headache

Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO; Live Snake Crawls Out Of Woman's Private Part During Prayers / The Best Atheist Quotes On Nairaland / Can A Born Again Be A Politician In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.