Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims (6355 Views)

The Three Wise Men in the bible Are Stargazers (astrologer) / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? / God And Men Of God Of The Bible Are Pedophilia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristen12:

Do I look like I'm joking?? gringrin
Yea
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Elkewwty(f): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'm not a supporter pf islam but i am telling you that both the god of the bible and dat of the koran saction unjustly genocide

truthman2012:

[b] Islam says you should die now and go to hell as a freethinker but

Now please i want you to answer this honestly, what is the different between the above and what jesus the father commanded moses, david , saul and other prophet ofthe bible did in the OT? wasnt dis jesus the one commanding dem to kill? will dey go to paradise after dey av been killed?

Christianity says you should not die now but repent to escape hell.

Repent from what exactly?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by kristen12(f): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

Thank you my brother. He is just arguing for argument sake. God would not punish any people if they have not committed sin. Is it a sin to be a non-muslim?
this people(atheists) hardly question the belief of Muslims because satan cannot go into battle with satan. God bless you for this wonderful thread. Thank you
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristen12:

gringringrin
so how is ur day going?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

I'm not a supporter pf islam but i am telling you that both the god of the bible and dat of the koran saction unjustly genocide

Now please i want you to answer this honestly, what is the different between the above and what jesus the father commanded moses, david , saul and other prophet ofthe bible did in the OT? wasnt dis jesus the one commanding dem to kill? will dey go to paradise after dey av been killed?

God would not kill any people without having warned them but muslims kill without warning and without room for repentance.

Repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by kristen12(f): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
so how is ur day going?
Superboring
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

you accused the true God of genocide but you fail to provide evidence that God killed without a cause. Go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2032869/did-god-realy-killed-innocent
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristen12:

Superboring
You see the effect of not been with me.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
malvisguy212:
you accused the true God of genocide but you fail to provide evidence that God killed without a cause. Go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2032869/did-god-realy-killed-innocent

The link you gave, which coincidentally is your thread is super. God bless you.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by kristen12(f): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
You see the effect of not been with me.
undecided undecided
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristen12:
undecided undecided
2014 is running out nd its not good for u to be having superboring come 2015,what about we hook up?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
2014 is running out nd its not good for u to be having superboring come 2015,what about we hook up?

Is this the evangelism you are recommending?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

Is this the evangelism you are recommending?
Do u see any seriousness in it?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by kristen12(f): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
cheesycheesy we've derailed enough abeg
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristen12:
cheesycheesy we've derailed enough abeg
Yea, what about i pm you
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Do u see any seriousness in it?

You are here to toast a woman on the net, it shows how serious you are as a Christian. No wonder you could not get the truth of the thread. Create your thread for love making. Smh!
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by asalimpo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

lols whats d different between dem and your god?

what isnt d difference?
#anoda biased atheist is on board.

1 Like

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by asalimpo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Horus:
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."
(Hosea 13:16)

While there is an abundance of violence, warring and killing in the Bible, the verses above. all include infants and children being killed. Young boys are executed as prisoners of war. The god of the Bible orders children and babies killed. Babies are described as being thrown to the ground and pregnant women are "ripped open". The carnage is all done either on direct orders from The god of the Bible or one of His earthly generals.

As much as fundamentalist Christians talk about The god of the Bible's love for humanity, most have no problem in explaining the killing of infants and children by this "loveable" god of the Bible. The most common I've heard are, "God is God and He can do anything He wants" and "It doesn't matter that children are killed because God takes them right to heaven". (Incidentally, I've never found that in the Bible.) In addition, some other explanations are that because people have sinned they must pay for their sins. If God chooses to kill infants and babies as punishment, then its OK. After all, He is God isn't he?

Incidentally, although non virgin female prisoners of war were executed just for not being virgins, the young virgin girls were spared to, in all likelihod become slaves and sex object for their captors. Maybe I'm naieve but I've always wondered how the captors determined who was a virgin and who wasn't.

In the past few years, extremists, some of them claiming to be born again fundamentalists, have burned and bombed abortion clinics and shot the clinic's staff. Indeed, some staff and doctors have been murdered by these fanatics in the name of God. Yet the same God they worship has ordered pregnant women "ripped open". their unborn babies sliced to death.

How anyone can be an anti abortionist and, at the same time, claim to be a Bible believing Christian is difficult to understand.

If these events actually happened as the Bible claims, The god of the Bible is a barabaric, evil, cruel, murdering demon.

Whatever He is, He is the same one the fundamentalist Christians claim as their "God of Love".
Barren monologues. Ultimately, you are just looking for straw for your arguments.
Do you not see that there's a mark difference between the NT and the OT, and that the OT was a pointer to the NT? So wen u wanna strum this atheist favorite, please be balanced and present a whole view not a fractional one.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

The link you gave, which coincidentally is your thread is super. God bless you.
God bless you too.

They always accused God of creating evil , so just incase someone bring the issue, read here https://www.nairaland.com/2035915/did-god-create-evil-does
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

You are here to toast a woman on the net, it shows how serious you are as a Christian. No wonder you could not get the truth of the thread. Create your thread for love making. Smh!

you are babe in Christ, and i'm only making her smile. But who am i to Justify myself its my God that justify me.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
malvisguy212:
God bless you too.

They always accused God of creating evil , so just incase someone bring the issue, read here https://www.nairaland.com/2035915/did-god-create-evil-does

Thanks a lot, the link is very educative. Remain blessed.

I notice the muslims could not come up to refute this thread. What we have are a few biased atheists who are blind to the truth. Let's pray the truth will set the muslims free.

1 Like

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by johnydon22(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2015
this is what i hate about christians... always trying to twist the obvious truth and justify the god of the bible of all his murder and genocide.
Tell me how what the God of the bible did with the isrealites in the OT and what the christians did during the dark ages when the church was in power is different from what islam is doing now... they are all the same no justification.
and for those saying the god of the bible created humans and have the right to kill em or judge remember the muslims believe that same shii that allah created humans..
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2015
johnydon22:
this is what i hate about christians... always trying to twist the obvious truth and justify the god of the bible of all his murder and genocide.
Tell me how what the God of the bible did with the isrealites in the OT and what the christians did during the dark ages when the church was in power is different from what islam is doing now... they are all the same no justification.
and for those saying the god of the bible created humans and have the right to kill em or judge remember the muslims believe that same shii that allah created humans..

With all the evidences? Biased atheist! Trash.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by johnydon22(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2015
truthman2012:

With all the evidences? Biased atheist! Trash.
what type of stupid evidence do u have to justify all that homicide and baby killing... please my brother stop trying to justify this... its totally wrong and evil!!!
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
johnydon22:
I believe the op answer all your question.

Have you read about darwin and the silent genocide? They silently reduce the population of the poor and marrying between family just to protect the family wealth. https://www.intellihub.com/darwinism-eugenics-and-the-silent-genocide/
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by johnydon22(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
I believe the op answer all your question.

Have you read about darwin and the silent genocide? They silently reduce the population of the poor and marrying between family just to protect the family wealth. https://www.intellihub.com/darwinism-eugenics-and-the-silent-genocide/
what dah heck does darwin genocide have to do with this op... as far as am concern all of them are wrong... no matter the name and pattern it comes in... whether darwin silent genocide, allah genocide, yahweh genocide or christian genocide... they are all evil and inhumane and can never be justified by anybody... simple
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
johnydon22:

what dah heck does darwin genocide have to do with this op... as far as am concern all of them are wrong... no matter the name and pattern it comes in... whether darwin silent genocide, allah genocide, yahweh genocide or christian genocide... they are all evil and inhumane and can never be justified by anybody... simple
if God should send brimstone and fire to wipe out boko haram, 30 years later when you read how it happen on the web, you will called God a wicked God caused he wipe out this wicked boko haram generation, right?

You say God killed innocent people, why dint you give us the whole details how it happened? Corrupted minded atheist.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by johnydon22(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
if God should send brimstone and fire to wipe out boko haram, 30 years later when you read how it happen on the web, you will called God a wicked God caused he wipe out this wicked boko haram generation, right?

You say God killed innocent people, why dint you give us the whole details how it happened? Corrupted minded atheist.
Must u insult to make ur point?.... their is nothing u say that can justify it. EVIL is EVIL no matter how u paint it... the order was simple "the jews to wipe out every city that worships a different god... seriously my bros by trying to justify this evil i find it hard to argue with you cus it sadens my heart that a human being will believe and justify such evil, cruelty and wickedness... Am sorry but i am done with you dear!!! peace
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2015
johnydon22:

what type of stupid evidence do u have to justify all that homicide and baby killing... please my brother stop trying to justify this... its totally wrong and evil!!!

God punished and will punish anyone or people who commit wicked acts like those in the OT. See https://www.nairaland.com/2032869/did-god-realy-killed-innocent.

Even the constitution of every nation of the world forbids anybody from committing wicked act and stipulates death penalty in some cases. Atheist do not see anything wrong with that but when it comes to God, they, because of the kind of spirit dwelling inside them will blame God.

Muslims kill non-muslims not because they commit wicked act but for refusal to convert to islam, yet they say their is no compulsion in religion. Is that justifiable to you?

By islamic operations, you do not deserve to live as an atheist. How will you feel if muslims chop off you neck for not being a muslim?

You just try to argue for argument sake. You have no point.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2015
truthman2012:

God punished and will punish anyone or people who commit wicked acts like those in the OT. See https://www.nairaland.com/2032869/did-god-realy-killed-innocent.

Even the constitution of every nation of the world forbids anybody from committing wicked act and stipulates death penalty in some cases. Atheist do not see anything wrong with that but when it comes to God, they, because of the kind of spirit dwelling inside them will blame God.

Muslims kill non-muslims not because they commit wicked act but for refusal to convert to islam, yet they say their is no compulsion in religion. Is that justifiable to you?

By islamic operations, you do not deserve to live as an atheist. How will you feel if muslims chop off you neck for not being a muslim?

You just try to argue for argument sake. You have no point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / GRACE: Destiny vs Freewill: Brethren, Let Us Break Bread / Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.