Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (71523 Views)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / University Girls And The Sugar Daddy Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2015
5eun:
Oga Blue. Come finish wetin u start o. Btw I heard say you people dont complete your stories.....
welcome sir...i don complete my story o hope you don read season1? It completed o
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
--continuation--
I was tempted to join the crew, but held myself.
A girl came to me..
Rock: "you wan Do pope? Thunder for fire you ehhh" every one laughed..
The girl quietly left me to continue in what she came for. I sat helplessly on the bed with a raging jt. I was afraid of female. They can kill you know! They almost killed me if not of a fellow female that saved me.
I had nothing doing, an idea occured to me. I quietly brought out my phone and videod them. I got tired and
tossed the phone off. I needed to get some sleep.
I woke up the next day with pains all over my body. The girls had gone. Captain wasnt seen. I sluggishly rose and had my bath, and we had our breakfast.
Me: "wey una carry those babes of yesterday?"
Rock: "unical"
joe: "you wan carry your own?"
Me: "you no like me atall. Where captain go?"
Rock: "e wan go drop the babes"
Later in the morning, captain came back, he said he had found an agent that was going to help us rent an apartment.
Rock and captain went out to find the house. I and joe were left in the hotel. I gat nothing doing so i played ps on my lappy.
Around 2pm, the duo that went in search of the house came back. Luckily they had found one. it was a two bedroom flat. We were going to manage that till we find a four bedroom apartment.
We packed out of the hotel. My luggage wasnt much, just my travelling bag and hp bag. Joe luggage was terrible, his travelling box was much like a coffin.
We went out of the hotel premises by 3:30pm.
The house was along 8miles. We got there and unpacked.
The were two rooms and a very small sitting room. And the sitting room was situated at the backside of our room
Whoever drew the plan of that house or build the house was obviously a yaba left patient.
Rock: "so how we go stay naw"
Captain:"two people one room like that go better"
Me: "i wan crash with captain o"
Joe:" me i dey crash parlour"
Captain: "no body dey sleep parlour, na kitchen be dat".
I choosed to stay with captain, i really liked that guy. He had brain.
We all set to arrange our different room. The was no bed, captain went to buy one while i set to arrange the room.
All was done and finish by 4pm. We choosed our room to be the assembling ground whenever we have meetings. We all assembled there, it was meeting.
Rock:"how we go dey parole for this town?"
Joe:" we gas look for work o"
Me:" babaj go come soon o for joe to talk about work"
joe:"young man dont insult me...."
Rock:"i swear calabar girls go cry"
Joe:"no dey brag rubbish...you pass man on fire?"
joe:" see small boy o"
Captain:"una don mad ni..i call una to come discuss una dey brag for ..."
me:"no mind the goat, adamu fine pass am"
Rock:"who be adamu?"
me:"no worry you go soon know".
A knock came on the door, i volunteered to open it. I opened and was shock to see him. He was the pot bellied nepa guy that almost dupe me.
What was he doing in calabar?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by iamprestige: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Bluestarry keep the fire burning bro. My akara never finish sha. This alomo has lost its flavour
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
Fatalveli:
Present sire! I sight u @ onemansquad, suxxman
weolcome bros
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
constance500:
Bluestarry delay Is dangerous o
updated
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by justicesky24(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Baba blue i dor kum o nice story. Shebi we go see Adamu again
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
justicesky24:
Baba blue i dor kum o nice story. Shebi we go see Adamu again
ya but that one go te
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Turn ur back now u go c solid foundation wey I lay behind u, in a lay man's tongue; I dey follow u..
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Onemansquad(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
stuff46:

blood of Jesus.
**yu no know say na new year be this, how oms wan be yur barman and chinko .... Take time o, my year of change of position, so no draw anybody back.
free d guy if no be new year i 4 don remuv im head make new year finish 1st
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Turn ur back now u go c solid foundation wey I lay behind u, in a lay man's tongue; I dey follow u..
welcome oga
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by YoungestMuller(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2015

°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-███┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸..............2015.......... .¸¸.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
YoungestMuller:

°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-███┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸..............2015.......... .¸¸.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.
welcome oga. Happy new year
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Hurklan(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
(y)
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by constance500: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Gben gben
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
--continuation--
I took a step backward .
Me: "you don come this side?".
Nepa guy: "you nko? Wetin you de do for here?".
Me:"ahhh me i be citizen na
"nepa guy: "wey my money?"
me: "haba i no hold you money na".
Captain overheard our conversation and came out.
Captain: "blue who you the talk with....ahhh broz na you...." he extended a handshake.
The nepa guy said he resigned from his job. Who im dey lie for? Something wey dem sack am e come dey talk rubbish.

Everyone had retired to their rooms. I was playing grand theft while captain was making a call.
My phone beep, i had a message. My pman had sent half a million to my account. I was happy. I was sure going to enjoy my stay in calabar.
"why you dey smile? You don mad?" captain asked. "madness don catch me na"
"na you talk am o...tomorrow we dey start work o"
"work? Abeg shun that one".
"me i dey start o de only money i get na 70k".
"if you like na".
When night was creeping in, we went out and sat on a wood in the front of the compound The was a log of wood on the ground with bricks, we went to sit down.
Joe suggested we go back to hotel we had slept so that he can hook up with prostitute faster.
Captain and i disagreed with them. How will you spend money sleeping with every thing you see on skirt. Captain was angry. They started throwing words at each other, passersby were giving glances at us. I didnt expect rock to join joe. Joe's case was understood, his own na curse. But rock took up the argument to another level.
"i use my money pay for house and you go come carry prostitute enter" i was surprised. So it was captain that paid for the house.
"na so you go talk ehhh? You no follow do yesterday?'.
"no mind am" joe added.
"no worry carry girl enter my house na, you go see"
"na so? The money wey i pay for hotel yesterday nko? The babe wey you do no be me pay am?" joe ranted.
"no worry i talk anything?" captain asked.
I didnt join them in their argument.
I just sat listening to them. At first i think say na play o
"i go bring babe come this house tonight and you no go fit do anything" joe said rising from his seat. Captain laughed.
"if you get liver, small muscle you no get..." captain mouthed.
"muscle? No be blue here nack you? Ehhh you think say i i....i....mtcheww e be like say i don too play with pikin....if you play with goat you go smell goat" ahhhhh? I really expected captain to rise that moment and give him the beatings of his life, but he didnt move, he was staring into space with an evil grin on his dark lips. I wondered what was going on his mind. He slowly rose from the log.
"semanaya ilopak kekerila aposu" he said in a language i havent heared in my entire life before. Who knows maybe it had become extinct. Or was he a christian? Was he speaking in tongues? No! Dey guy bad pass satan sef.
"guy repeat that thing...talk am again" he said walking close to joe. He stupidly said it again.
I again expected him to dash on joe and tear him into pieces.
He only gave him a deadly look. I dont know if joe was high or something. The next thing i witnessed was joe pushing him. Ahhhh! Dey guy don pass boundary be dat.
He laughed, very loud.Captain bounced back into the house. Minutes later he emerged with his wallet and walked past us. I was surprise and so was everyone. Even powerful joe and rock the great orator were silent. He walked to where god knows. I saw him asking a women something. Guess it was directions. Was captain leaving us, finding a new house?
We sat there hours, anticipating his return, none of us spoke a word. I decided to break the tension.
"joe you no try o "
"no talk any rubbish o"he said standing up. No one told me to keep shut.
After some minutes, we saw captain alighting from a bike. He had somthing in his hands. It was a matchet. He walked over to us. I swear he wasnt smiling.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Just following..
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by vincencior(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Blue I hope say wuna don interven very well at this level.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by ritababe(f): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
And nobody even call me, hmmm na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
ritababe:
And nobody even call me, hmmm na wa oh
sorry ma. Welcome and have ur sit. Abeg no vex
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Hurklan(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Guys re nt smiling
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hurklan:
Guys re nt smiling
am telling you cheesy
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Dopeyomi(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Following..

All I want is frequent upÐates!
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by IamDejman(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Wow...read ur first story dis morning and started dis. Sleepless nite.

Blue, what about chinyere na? winkWow...read ur first story dis morning and started dis. Sleepless nite.

Blue, what about chinyere na?

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by harjibolar10(m): 4:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Baba Blue, Oya contunue
Your suspense fit kill a cow jhoor

God will see you!!! All the tori wey you dey share for here...

I dey your back gidigba
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Dopeyomi:
Following..

All I want is frequent upÐates!
welcome ma..long time where have you been?....
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2015
IamDejman:
Wow...read ur first story dis morning and started dis. Sleepless nite.

Blue, what about chinyere na? winkWow...read ur first story dis morning and started dis. Sleepless nite.

Blue, what about chinyere na?
welcome....chinyere will resurface again...

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by daholiest(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2015
me full ground. Oga blue ride on
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by summerflame(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Bumper to fender, I am following you like twitter
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2015
--continuation--
Captain walked over to us, joe was sweating while rock stood up and took a step backward, he stumbled on the log of wood and fell backwards. I laughed.
Captain gave joe a deadly look and unsheath his matchet. His eyes was bloodshot.
"repeat am again joe" he ordered taking a step forward. The kind fear wey
catch joe no dey for book. The guy leg don dey shake o.
"ahhhh! Sir na play i play o no vex am sorry" joe said. Rock laughed and so did i.
"repeat am again"
"na play i play i swear...person no dey play with you again....ahhh sir am sorry"he stammerd, by then captain had reached where he was sitting. Joe continued begging.
"you want bring girl come my house abi?"
"ahhh na play i play na...girl na life? ...but sir make i bring am just for this night abeg...i fit die.." captain laughed.
"you need deliverance" i said. Captain left him and went into the house.
I stood up and went into the house, captain was making a call, picked my wallet and walked out of the house.
I needed a good place to sit and examine the city of calabar. Kellys eatery served that purpose, it was situated opposite the busy road.
I ordered for jollof rice. The waitress catwalked to my table and delivered my choice, she was sexy though slim, very slim
I gave her a charming smile, she winked. Jackpot!
"hi..what your name pretty?" i asked. She dropped the tray and walked away.
I was surprised by the sudden swing in begaviour. Any ways, i vowed not to go near a girl again. I devoured my food quickly. Darkness had covered everywhere. I was surprise to see the waitress coming my table again. She droped a piece of paper on my table and walked away.
I took the paper, on it was a number, i brought out my phone and saved the number as "lepakelly".
It was then i realised all eyes in the hall was on me. I had turn a celebrity over night. Some of the girls were smiling, i smiled back. Finished my food, paid the bill and left the place.
I didnt felt like going home so i went to a barbing saloon. Guys were playing ps2.
The barbing saloon was boring, no space to play. I decided going home. On my way home, i branched a shop to buy food.
A woman was sitting inside the shop with a young girl. The shop was a big one and was stocked with different varieties of gooods, let me say a supermarket. The woman, was the owner while the young girl was her daughter. A girl of 16 years. She looked mature for her age, like a girl of 18.
The woman was an age mate of mrs sandra, though taller than her. She was staring at me as i bought things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Hurklan(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2015
Nxt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.