Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (71578 Views)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / University Girls And The Sugar Daddy Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
kwencypresh:
choii baba blue

Na womans make ur frnds do u like dis
i tell u o
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Beachqueen59(f): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
So guys are still doing dis ke??
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Beachqueen59(f): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
MORE!
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beachqueen59:
MORE!
good afternoon bae. Am typing...

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
boss oya type fast fast nahhh.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
--continuation--
I Sat on the log infront of the house reminscing about the happenings of the evening.

I was angry and felt betrayed. My friends? Joe? Captain? Rock? The girls? Mmmm! Because of girls? Ahh! I was troubled. Should i pack out? No! Why should i? I also participated in renting and the upkeep off the house.

After hours of sitting outside, sleep came. I stood up and went into the house. Moans and screams were coming from the three rooms which made me really angrily. I sat on the floor besides my bag, my back and head rested against the wall. I closed my eyes and tried drifting into dreamland. Sleep refused coming. I tried playing deaf to the screams and moans but they harder i tried, the louder it , sounded in my ears. After a while the moans were in low tone.

My thoughts travelled to Mrs Sandra and her hubby. Are they still searching for me?. My thoughts ran through many things. My eyelids became heavy, i didn't know when sleep took over me

"hey you stop there" shouts and bullets came after us as we ran through the forest panting heavily. We were pursued. Me, captain and rock. We ran for our dear lives as the guys pursued us.

"ahhh!" rock screamed as a bullet buried itself in his flesh. He felled and rolled on the ground. I didn't dare stop to help or carry him.

Captain ran faster and i followed as bullets ran after us. Captain took a left narrow path which divided into two and i took the right. I ran ahead the narrow path, my heart in my mouth. Steps were coming after me.

I came across a log of wood
which layed across the path. Brushing past the leaves with speed i jumped across the log of wood.

Immediately my legs landed on the other side, a bullet borrowed itself into my bare back.

"chissoss!" i screamed as i woke up breathing hard. I was perspirating. My heart beat was faster than normal.

My eyes became accustomed to the light coming from the opened door. It was morning.

My mind drifted back to the nightmare. Rock killed? Me? We being pursued? Why want Joe among? Who were there? I kept asking myself rhetorical question.

Am not the type that believe in dream or the type that dreams much. I hardly dream. Once in a blue moon you may say. But the dream i just had looked real, so real. It came like a vision.

I was trembling. For the first in almost a year, i prayed. My prayer was that it shouldn't come real. It did, maybe i didn't pray well.

After the prayer, pushing my troubles and though aside, i stood up and went outside. I expected seeing someone outside since the door was ajar which meant some one was outside.
I saw no one outside. Walking back to the room, i knocked and tried unlocking the door from the door knob of the three rooms. It proved abortive.

All the doors were locked from inside. Then who opened the door.
Ohhh! i didn't lock the door last night as i went in. Jeez! Why will i forget that?

Why won't i forget when my mind was troubled.

I took my toothbrush an went out through the backyard to was my mouth.
"good morning boyfriend" someone greeted. I turned, she was captains babe. She was on bumshot and a spaghetti top.

Her exposed cleavage look fresh and fleshy. The anger in me had disappeared long ago. Her moans and screams came playing back in my ears, a tent was growing in my boxers.
"flames how you dey" captain asked snapping me out from my reverie.

My hard on would be seen. I composed myself and walked away from them. I continue brushing my mouth.
"don't be angry about last night, am sorry" a female voice said from my back.
----------------
Tbc
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
surplus121:
boss oya type fast fast nahhh.
oga updated
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by YINKS89(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Blue wch kind small update b dis? I remember those days wen u still dey post nw.....plz com nd continue with dat days good work..... Joor biko
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by ritababe(f): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bluestarry:
Guys diz all i i can do 4 2nyt o, abeg make una no vex o.

u don dey lazy now oh
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
blue I don vex ohh. so me go sleep like dat shuu
see small update ohh.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by kwencypresh(f): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Diariz God ooooo
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
ritababe:

u don dey lazy now oh
babe no vex na i go update tonight
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bluestag, u don dey craze baa??
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Ali1king: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Blue be baba of literature nice work bro keep it up
*sips alomo with agege bread*
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by harjibolar10(m): 5:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Guy!!!!

You don dey fall my hand oo, why you still dey roll with those (fucking) niqqer yen now?

Them no deserve you, abeg free them...

I think, this is the best and high time for you to return to...(What's the name of that ya former town yen naa?)
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by IAmXcessiz(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2015
U thought you said your pman sent you half a mi naira.......... What happened to it
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
IAmXcessiz:
U thought you said your pman sent you half a mi naira.......... What happened to it
in the bank na.. What about it?

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by IamDejman(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bluestarry:
in the bank na.. What about it?
Everytin is about it o. Why behave lyk a poor man? Why not visit Chinyere (poor girl)? Why not rent ur own haus? So many questions on my head.

Update!!!! angry
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by justicesky24(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Baba blue kum update o
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
"sorry" she said, her hands rubbing my back.
"no problem..." i said and went into the house, leaving her standing there. Took my bath, wore my clothes.

Captain came into the corridor as i rounded up.
"flames no vex for yesterday abeg" he said resting his back on the walls.

I ignored him. My wallet was pocketed, and i proceded to march out of the house when he held my hands and pulled me.

"wetin na..." i barked and my anger was fueld.

"bros no vex... No be like that na...see i wan make we talk..." he pleaded.

The rest members of the house came out together. One after the other, they came out of the room. I was surprised and angrily. Seems They planned it.

"blue no vex " Joe said. I glared at them as my eyes went from one to another.

"boyfriend we dey sorry na...you go chop my food no worry" rock girl said and all laughed.

They all apologised. Am a kind of person that don't hold grudges against people not to talk of my peepz. Although i was still angry, i had to forgive them.

I gave into their pleas and we went back to a whole again.
We went out to the backyard and the girls went to do the chores.
"flames where you been wan go? " captain asked as we settled down on the slab.

"i wan go your mama villa"
"e don come back ba?" rock said.

"no mind am... Ehheee blue wia you bin dey?....why you no come back house na? We bin dey worried o" Joe said as if in concerned.

"you wetin? Worried? Ifa hear...." i said scoffing.

"seriously na..." Joe said.

"ifa Teh you wetin do me...infact make i no talk"

"talk na abi you go n*ash ?" said Joe.

I deliberated on weather to tell them my escapades or not. They would definitely laugh off their lungs. But it ill help make me free with them more...
We were still discussing, captain and Joe pestering me to give them the tale about my absent when vicky came in to announce breakfast.

"when them dey go? hope say dos babes no dey live for here?" i asked. They looked at each other and back to me.

"ahhh... Them go live with us but but... We go manage.." rock stammered.
"captain no say i no dey sleep for corridor..." i said with an angry face.
He stared at me with pleading eyes.

" rock go 'Diana' with Joe. You go sleep kitchen or any how una wan do, do.." i said rising up. They stared at me in disbelieve.

"ahhh me and Joe? Wey don dey eye my babe since? Ahhh!" rock lamented.

"taarr! Thunder fire your blockus for there..your babe wey ugly like...like..fowl nyash..see that gehh na prosti.. and.." he was about to complete the sentence when Becky marched out of the house.we didn't know They were listening from the window and his voice was slightly raised.

"your babe wey.. Sexy... Sexy like oat sash" he stammered as his eyes met hers.
Rocks girl, becky was prettier than vicky. Though possessed with small biceps, she was stillHe was trying to cover up the "ugly... And ... Goat nyash" with "sexy...and oat Sash" a name i haven't heard before, and i was sure no other soul has heard of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
"why you talk that rubbish Joe? Why you call my babe " rock asked rising.

In a flash, Becky was standing besides Joe, her hands tugged unto his singlet.

"who ugly and na who be goat?" she asked. "who be prostitute?" she added.

"ahhh no be wetin i talk o. I say you fine... Sorry sexy like oat sash and you be politician..." he said, his voice gave into whimpers as beckys grip on him tighten. I laughed out loud, and so did captain and the girls that came out to have a view of the comical drama displayed. We didn't make any effort to stop Becky. Laughter wouldn't let that.

"who be oat sash and who be politician?" rock asked.

"ahhh! Una no dey 'see' news? Na that woman wey stop killing for for Nigeria...she fine wehh wehh... Na my role model" ahhh! Dey guy try.

Bouts of laughter erupted followed by a scream from him.

"who be prostitute?" asked Becky as she held unto his neck like 'big show'. She'd watch wwe i guessed.

" i no talk pro*titute...politician...politician o..first lady you be.." his eyes were almost bulging out. He tried to lessen her grip on his neck but couldn't. She was powerful but we didn't know. We all thoughts they were playing but didn't know it was a serious drama. And the reply he gave were funny, how will we take that serious.
We still didn't make any attempt of separating them since to us they were playing. Sure! They were entertaining us...for free...

"abeg....make...ura help me.. Ahhh don die..." he growled.
"ahhh swear i no talk prost..pros... Na politician o..." he continued and we were having a field day with laughter. Vicky was rolling on the ground, ngozi was bouncing, captin was hitting his ribs and rock wasn't smiling.

"na who be politician?" rock asked.
"na me ohh" .
"who be prostitute? Na you dey bl**p me?" she asked with an upperkick to his chest, they kick was wonderfully delivered as it came with a thud sound. I swear i heard it!

Then we knew it was serious. He stretched out his hands in a bid to call for help. I stood up to separate them. But it was too late. He began foaming, his eyes wide opened then it happened............

Becky's muscle wasn't for fancy o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=Bluestarry post=29797517]

Thanks for the update... Buh.. Not fun to let us know the end of the story now na....
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
jhimmy:

Thanks for the update... Buh.. Not fun to let us know the end of tge story now na....
end of story? That not the end o we never even reach.... The assassin stuff will be in part three. That the third thread. As for saying those things now, i want to get you guys hook. You will all want to know who kidnapped or who kill my hommies, keeping you in suspense.
Thanks for the comment. But next time pls try not to quote the whole update. Don't get offended dear, it gets some guys here pissed. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bluestarry:
end of story? That not the end o we never even reach.... The assassin stuff will be in part three. That the third thread. As for saying those things now, i want to get you guys hook. You will all want to know who kidnapped or who kill my hommies, keeping you in suspense.
Thanks for the comment. But next time pls try not to quote the whole update. Don't get offended dear, it gets some guys here pissed. Thanks once again

Noted....
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
jhimmy:

Noted....
hope you ain't angry? How was urs day? Female or male?
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by oghenekome51(f): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Honestly, blue ur story is wonderful and nice buh i kinda noticed some of ur updates are quite clumsy, per say, am trying to decipher d message ure passing accross tru ur story. Aside frm dat, d way u explain events, it doesnt corrolate wit d previous one (linking i mean), u dont link d events buh aside frm dis ure really trying, i laughed a lot while reading through!
But pls com n update!
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by onuwaje(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
oghenekome51:
Honestly, blue ur story is wonderful and nice buh i kinda noticed some of ur updates are quite clumsy, per say, am trying to decipher d message ure passing accross tru ur story. Aside frm dat, d way u explain events, it doesnt corrolate wit d previous one (linking i mean), u dont link d events buh aside frm dis ure really trying, i laughed a lot while reading through!
But pls com n update!
Omote u talk true
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
oghenekome51:
But pls com n update!
let me say the story is all about betrayal. One of us is a betrayer. We will get the message as we proceed. Thanks for commenting honey.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Beachqueen59(f): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
I now knw wat will happen, no need to keep on reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.