Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (72723 Views)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / University Girls And The Sugar Daddy Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by summerflame(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2015
God bless you
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
CONTINATION
I was secretly ogling at the young vibrant girl that was attending to me.
She walked past me to get a loaf of bread, i intended giving captain.
"how much is this one?" i asked.
"N280. While this is N200" what an angelic voice.
"okay this one" she wrapped it and handed it over to me.
I almost walked out of the shop when she called me back.
"my mother is calling you" she said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by winnona(f): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=Bluestarry post=29403548]--continuation--
I took a step backward .
Me: "you don come this side?".
Nepa guy: "you nko? Wetin you de do for here?".
Me:"ahhh me i be citizen na
"nepa guy: "wey my money?"
me: "haba i no hold you money na".
Captain overheard our conversation and came out.
Captain: "blue who you the talk with....ahhh broz na you...." he extended a handshake.
The nepa guy said he resigned from his job. Who im dey lie for? Something wey dem sack am e come dey talk rubbish.

Everyone had retired to their rooms. I was playing grand theft while captain was making a call.
My phone beep, i had a message. My pman had sent half a million to my account. I was happy. I was sure going to enjoy my stay in calabar.
"why you dey smile? You don mad?" captain asked. "madness don catch me na"
"na you talk am o...tomorrow we dey start work o"
"work? Abeg shun that one".
"me i dey start o de only money i get na 70k".
"if you like na".
When night was creeping in, we went out and sat on a wood in the front of the compound The was a log of wood on the ground with bricks, we went to sit down.
Joe suggested we go back to hotel we had slept so that he can hook up with ashawo faster.
Captain and i disagreed with them. How will you spend money fvcking every thing you see on skirt. Captain was angry. They started throwing words at each other, passersby were giving glances at us. I didnt expect rock to join joe. Joe's case was understood, his own na curse. But rock took up the argument to another level.
"i use my money pay for house and you go come carry ashawo enter" i was surprised. So it was captain that paid for the house.
"na so you go talk ehhh? You no follow fvck yesterday? No be ashawo you fvck or na virgin be that?' Rock said.
"no mind am" joe added.
"no worry carry girl enter my house na, you go see"
"na so? The money wey i pay for hotel yesterday nko? The babe wey you fvck no be me pay am?" joe ranted.
"no worry i talk anything?" captain asked.
I didnt join them in their argument.
I just sat listening to them. At first i think say na play o
"i go bring babe come this house tonight and you no go fit do anything" joe said rising from his seat. Captain laughed.
"if you get liver, small muscle you no get..." captain mouthed.
"muscle? No be blue here nack you? Ehhh you think say i i....i....mtcheww e be like say i don too play with pikin....if you play with goat you go smell goat" ahhhhh? I really expected captain to rise that moment and give him the beatings of his life, but he didnt move, he was staring into space with an evil grin on his dark lips. I wondered what was going on his mind. He slowly rose from the log.
"semanaya ilopak kekerila aposu" he said in a language i havent heared in my entire life before. Who knows maybe it had become extinct. Or was he a christian? Was he speaking in tongues? No! Dey guy bad pass satan sef.
"guy repeat that thing...talk am again" he said walking close to joe. He stupidly said it again.
I again expected him to dash on joe and tear him into pieces.
He only gave him a deadly look. I dont know if joe was high or something. The next thing i witnessed was joe pushing him. Ahhhh! Dey guy don pass boundary be dat.
He laughed, very loud.Captain bounced back into the house. Minutes later he emerged with his wallet and walked past us. I was surprise and so was everyone. Even powerful joe and rock the great orator were silent. He walked to where god knows. I saw him asking a women something. Guess it was directions. Was captain leaving us, finding a new house?
We sat there hours, anticipating his return, none of us spoke a word. I decided to break the tension.
"joe you no try o "
"no talk any rubbish o"he said standing up. No one told me to keep shut.
After some minutes, we saw captain alighting from a bike. He had somthing in his hands. It was a matchet. He walked over to us. I swear he wasnt smiling.
Bluestarry, you are superb, continue with your good work. I still dey follow you
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2015
winnona:
bluestarry, you are superp, continue with your good works. I still dey follow you
thanks ma happy new year
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Padi mi mak we dey roll. U gud jare
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by yurme(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Lol ask her if she gt husbnd 1st oo incase u wan bleep her
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Man of flames : Destination Calabar. Thanks keep it coming bluestarry.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by ikombe: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Walks in with a bottle of TUBOR KING undecided grabs a chair and observes.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Molz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
obosiasis g0 sure wella f0r calabar so ohh wink
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluestarry,ur story lacks co-ordination.I dont get it when u misjudge character.Some questions for u,great Op.Like at the point when u said u got 13 missed calls from both Mrs Sandra and Inem.Inem?Hw was that possible,hw did she get ur digits even though u copied her contact.Anoda question:What was she doing in Mrs Sandra's mansion?Anoda 1,who gave Cockroach a car dat he used to hit u when he rides an okada?Anoda 1,where is the motorcycle?Did he sell it cos he left it behind in Akwa Ibom?Anoda 1 is u neva went for the job on that Wednesday Mrs Sandra told u to resume,instead u went about bleeping.Am confused.Anoda question is who owns the car u guys drove with to Calabar and hw did Joe get a travelling bag which u said was as big as a coffin and where did he get d money he is using to bleep and clothes he is wearing and lastly,what is d fate of the other girls like Aminat,Josephine,Peace,Happiness,Goodness,Ella,Ub and the rest.We havent bin hearing abt them This story is awesome.Great work even though sum guys say it is copy and paste work bt it doesnt fit with the topic.It should be sumtin like 'My Dirty Adventures caused by my uncontrollable dick' because dis story no longer revolves around the office anymore Anyway,ride on bro!Am with u on dis one,just reduce the typos and character misjudgement.Hope my comment was observed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordtim001:
Bluestarry,ur story lacks co-ordination.I dont get it when u misjudge character.Some questions for u,great Op.Like at the point when u said u got 13 missed calls from both Mrs Sandra and Inem.Inem?Hw was that possible,hw did she get ur digits even though u copied her contact.Anoda question:What was she doing in Mrs Sandra's mansion?Anoda 1,who gave Cockroach a car dat he used to hit u when he rides an okada?Anoda 1,where is the motorcycle?Did he sell it cos he left it behind in Akwa Ibom?Anoda 1 is u neva went for the job on that Wednesday Mrs Sandra told u to resume,instead u went about bleeping.Am confused.Anoda question is who owns the car u guys drove with to Calabar and hw did Joe get a travelling bag which u said was as big as a coffin and where did he get d money he is using to bleep and clothes he is wearing and lastly,what is d fate of the other girls like Aminat,Josephine,Peace,Happiness,Goodness,Ella,Ub and the rest.We havent bin hearing abt them This story is awesome.Great work even though sum guys say it is copy and paste work bt it doesnt fit with the topic.It should be sumtin like 'My Dirty Adventures caused by my uncontrollable dick' because dis story no longer revolves around the office anymore Anyway,ride on bro!Am with u on dis one,just reduce the typos and character misjudgement.Hope my comment was observed?
guy your comment are funny o those question are the questions you readers must answer by yourselves, you dont expect me to exaggerate every point in the story... Seems you havent understood the story...i advice you to go back, take your time and read em.
Inem being in mrs sandra's house was a shock to me and still remains a mystery....cockcroach hitting me with a car was also a shock....remember i also asked myself the same question...where did he get the car?...maybe he borrowed or maybe he had a car..or maybe he wasnt really an okada man afterall...the readers have to fill in answer that blend up with the situation...
The job case am sure you never read that chapter well..mrs sandra said we should meet the next day remember?
The owner of the car were the thugs that kidnapped me or have you forgotten that also?
I made a mistake without including our drive to joe's, captain and rock apartment where they took their bags. Ill modify it when ive time. ..
Am sorry to say this but your questions are off point. The clothe he wears he came with it. Must i say he came with his money and atm?
The fate of the girls? Haaa! Dis question get as e dey o please you really need to re read the story again.. As for the topic, am the owner of the story and any title i think will blend with the body of the story that i choose for it.
Your comment are well obsereved. But next time try and space your letters i mean paragraphing. As for typos, well! They are bound to occur since no one is above mistakes and i hardly prove read before i post.
Anyways thanks for your time, thanks for the critism, thanks for the comment and thank for reading as well. Hope ive answered your questions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
--continuation--
"what the problem?"
"your money is torn"
"ohhh sorry let me see it?"
"it with my mum"
I walked back into the shop. The woman stood up and showed me the torn place. Ahhhh! If na so money de tear na im be say all naira don tear. As she stood up, my eyes travelled down to her wonderful back. Chineke! I screamed within not knowing i mistakenly mouthed out the words physically.
The young girl giggled. Our eyes met and she quickly looked away, her fair cheeks red. My ever stupid jt was getting active.
My mouth was slightly agape as i stared at her. Chioma no near this one.
She saw the effect she was having on me and smiled. She was pretty no doubt, though a little bit plumb.
I can swear ive never seen such a back in my life, it can kill a guy you know.
My jt was hard, i stlyishly put my hands in my pocket and controlled my the head.
The woman knew what i was i doing, her smile turned grinned. Her daughter had moved inside the shop. I composed myself once again.
"sorry ma, please am not with another, the tear is not big na"
"the tear is big...customers wound not collecting it. You know na" oboy! Feel english. I coughed.
"wetin be your name" she asked.
"blue"
"okay...after you coming and give na when you having it...dont gorgoting it oo" she said displaying her white teeth. "you don enta", my mind screamed at me.
The young girl re-emerged from the store and leaned by the door, her hands crossed over her chest. My eyes once again checked out her nice figure.
The woman frowned noticing my attention on her daughter giving me that "dont-you-try" look. I smiled.
"thanks ma, ill bring it tomorrow morning" i said pushing the stuborn non-poisonous snake between my laps. Her eyes darted down and she shook her head, maybe in pity. I was very embarrassed. The young girl was keenly watching me. I wanted to go but my legs refused moving.
Just then two women entered the shop discussing things within themselves. Two of them were possessed with excess flesh which resulted in their oversized bakassi. They came into the shop, they felt the tension between us and their eyes were fixed on me.
"okay dont forgetting o am just trying you if you failing me i will be anger" she said in queen english, i nodded and turned.
"you have forgotten your bread sir" the young girl said.
"ohhh thanks" i picked as i turned, the fragile leather snapped, making the bread roll out. Forgetting about my jt, i removed my hand and bent down to pick the bread,
"abassiiii o" i heared as i caught hold of the bread.
When i stood up, their eyes followed me up and stopped at my groin, where the biggest bulge of the year had grew.
I quickly put my hands back in it former place as i picked the damn bread up. If i say i was embarrassed will be an understatement. If i was fair my cheeks would have turned blood.
I rushed out of the cursed shop. My throat was dry. I knew they woul be discussing me because the last thing i heard was their thunderous laughter which rang in my ear still i slept off that night. I mean i was very embarassed, i can swear ive never been so embarassed in my life before, even the incident that happened waybackin season 1 where aminat ate all the food and i went out to mama emeka's fast food.
That one no even reach.
I got home in a flash. Didnt say anything to anybody, just slept off, the laughter still ringing in my ears.
I had moved from a frying to another frying pan. Not yet fire. Although the later was a cold one, one thing was certained, i was still in a frying pan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluestarry:
guy your comment are funny o those question are the questions you readers must answer by yourselves, you dont expect me to exaggerate every point in the story... Seems you havent understood the story...i advice you to go back, take your time and read em.
Inem being in mrs sandra's house was a shock to me and still remains a mystery....cockcroach hitting me with a car was also a shock....remember i also asked myself the same question...where did he get the car?...maybe he borrowed or maybe he had a car..or maybe he wasnt really an okada man afterall...the readers have to fill in answer that blend up with the situation...
The job case am sure you never read that chapter well..mrs sandra said we should meet the next day remember?
The owner of the car were the thugs that kidnapped me or have you forgotten that also?
I made a mistake without including our drive to joe's, captain and rock apartment where they took their bags. Ill modify it when ive time. ..
Am sorry to say this but your questions are off point. The clothe he wears he came with it. Must i say he came with his money and atm?
The fate of the girls? Haaa! Dis question get as e dey o please you really need to re read the story again.. As for the topic, am the owner of the story and any title i think will blend with the body of the story that i choose for it.
Your comment are well obsereved. But next time try and space your letters i mean paragraphing. As for typos, well! They are bound to occur since no one is above mistakes and i hardly prove read before i post.
Anyways thanks for your time, thanks for the critism, thanks for the comment and thank for reading as well. Hope ive answered your questions?
About the job,u wrote that it was a Mönday and dat u would meet Mrs Sandra on Tuesday bt she also told u to resume on Wednesday or was dat also an error.
#Smh
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wat u need is boxer wit jean fabric or better still if u wan komot tie dat AmstelRock to ur laps, d embarrasment is 2 much..
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordtim001:

About the job,u wrote that it was a Mönday and dat u would meet Mrs Sandra on Tuesday bt she also told u to resume on Wednesday or was dat also an error.
#Smh
see...i went back to the company on monday. She said she will like to meet me on tuesday. On tuesday, she said she we should meet again, that was in the hotel...u understand??

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wana ask anoda question:Must it be every scene of the story that ur dick will be active.Seriously u nid God in ur life
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Must u nyash everybody u see?Haa
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordtim001:
serioisly that question for my dlck
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lastly Bluestarry,u dnt nid comments for u to update.Since u are a great writer,ur works will speak for u.That is why davidflo rocks.He asks for no one's comment and even ignores sum acknowledgements.
#Imitate davidflo
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by justicesky24(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Baba blue dat one na big embarrasment o
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Uzowee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one...
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordtim001:
did i nyash everybody i saw? Lolssss....did i nyash captain? Or joe, rock, ella, inem, chioma etc..you said everybody

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blue,u did nt ansa sum of my questions like hw did u get missed calls frm Inem when it was nt Adamu's sim u used.Seriously am confused
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordtim001:
Lastly Bluestarry,u dnt nid comments for u to update.Since u are a great writer,ur works will speak for u.That is why davidflo rocks.He asks for no one's comment and even ignores sum acknowledgements.
#Imitate davidflo
aiit aiit aiit!! Ive heared. Thanks but ive need to reply some comment and question like yours. I like interacting with my readers. Thanks for the comment.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluestarry:
did i nyash everybody i saw? Lolssss....did i nyash captain? Or joe, rock, ella, inem, chioma etc..you said everybody
I mean pussies and nt guys and when i say pussies i.e those u really had a chance with.Did u really chat with Inem or Ella
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Oya sharply update again or i chop ur skull dat looks like that of 404
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordtim001:

I mean pussies and nt guys and when i say pussies i.e those u really had a chance with.Did u really chat with Inem or Ella
you said everybody, you didnt specify. And pls we are derailing this thread. Any questions you can mail me.
Go back and read that chapter were i had the missed calls. I had called inem with m number before i slept..i wanted to be sure she was inem...she called to know who i was since i didnt talk..just read it again.

2 Likes

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluestarry:
you said everybody, you didnt specify. And pls we are derailing this thread. Any questions you can mail me.
Go back and read that chapter were i had the missed calls. I had called inem with m number before i slept..i wanted to be sure she was inem...she called to know who i was since i didnt talk..just read it again.
aiit bros
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordtim001:

aiit bros
thanks for coming around
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Hurklan(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordtim001:
confirm
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by lordtim001(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluestarry,cum and update o.Some guys are totally freaking out here...
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by iamprestige: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
BluestaRRy come update sharpaly sharpaly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Roomates / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.