Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (251181 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 / JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ikbnice(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
eniolaamoda:

U can study something else but ur chances r slim Edu is ur best bet
thanks. I'll zero my mind on edu.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
mizzhoneey:
Special congrats to.....

greatguru
haneefahRN
and others

quick questions please.................
is there any ican ats student there that gained admission?
and to those that jamb gave admission,is it confirmed on OAU website?

i almost gave up ilorin admission up cos of oau.... Thank God sa
Tnks mizhoney, we made it at last to university. Is it ilorin or ife dt u r coming?

For ur question, It is stil showing us 'not yet admitted' on OAU portal.. We only confirmed our admission on JAMB portal. Soon our admission details would be uploaded on OAU portal before our resumption date which april 24 but i have printed my Admission Letter from JAMB site... No time to waste.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by olarmybee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
greatguru22:

Tnks mizhoney, we made it at last to university. Is it ilorin or ife dt u r coming?

For ur question, It is stil showing us 'not yet admitted' on OAU portal.. We only confirmed our admission on JAMB portal. Soon our admission details would be uploaded on OAU portal before our resumption date which april 24 but i have printed my Admission Letter from JAMB site... No tim
e to waste.
nice move, i will print mine tomorrow no time to waste. pls hw much did u bought d scratch card u use to print ur admissn letter n where did u got it.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
olarmybee:
nice move, i will print mine tomorrow no time to waste. pls hw much did u bought d scratch card u use to print ur admissn letter n where did u got it.
D card is N1000 in JAMB office, i bought mine in cyber cafe at d rate of N1500 since JAMB office is far from where i stay.. I printed two copies. One they wrote "ORIGINAL FOR STUDENT USE ONLY" second one, they wrote "DUPLICATE FOR INSTITUTION USE ONLY.. Both are in coloured format.

**correction** 'How much did u buy it' not 'How much did u bought'

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
(This happened many years ago... Enjoy) Late in 1994, an 87 year old man passed on in a village close to Amai, Kwale, Delta State. The late man's grand son, Ufiaka (26 years old and fairly educated), was given some money and asked to travel to Agbor to buy a fine casket for his grand pa's burial. Ufiaka left base early and arrived Agbor in good time to purchase the casket and make the return journey same day. He was fortunate to get an open back white colored Peugeot 404 pickup heading for Amai. He, however, had to ride in the back of the pickup with the casket because two market women traveling to Amai were already seated in front with the driver. On the home journey, they ran into a heavy rain storm close to Uronigbe and Ufiaka quickly opened the casket, lay himself nicely in the well padded interior, covered the lid and used the folded newspaper he had with him to leave a small opening between the lid and the main body of the white casket to ensure adequate ventilation. The interior of the casket was very comfortable and Ufiaka soon fell into a very deep sleep. The rain had subsided at the time the pickup van arrived at Umutu and during a brief stop there, two men traveling to Amai boarded the vehicle at the back and the same happened at Ubiaruku where a man and a woman traveling also to Amai entered the vehicle. All this while, Ufiaka was enjoying his beauty sleep inside the Casket completely unaware of the new passengers who boarded at Umutu and Ubiaruku. The pickup van arrived Amai just after 5p.m. and the driver, who was now very hungry, stopped in front of a busy bukataria to have a quick bite before proceeding onto the next village. The sudden stoppage and revving of the pickup's engine woke Ufiaka who then opened the lid of the casket and rose up. Trouble come start! The passengers in the back of the pickup jumped out of the vehicle from various points and took to their heels in various directions. The people eating in the buka (including the mama-put and her service girls) who saw the white casket open, and a "ghost" step out, ran off all over the place some with balls of eba and akpu in their hands. Ufiaka, seeing people running 'helta skelta' was convinced that armed robbers were operating and decided to take-off in the direction three of the passengers, including the woman, were running. When the three passengers realized that Ufiaka was running towards them, they increased their speed and shouted "ghost! ghost!" and, to further worsen the situation, Ufiaka was dressed in white up and down with white shoes to match that day. With the shouting of 'ghost', other people in their homes came out to see what was going on and on seeing people running at high speed all over, they joined in the race for their dear life and the number just swelled. The driver and the two market women were the only people who knew what was on going and they had a hell of a time calming the people down and explaining that … he merely needed shelter, while it was raining...una gud evening o!

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MoscolexY(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
greatguru22:

JAMB dont give students admission without d awareness of d institution... As a matter of fact, it is d institution (OAU) dt would take admission list to JAMB office for uploading... So once someone confirms his/her admission on JAMB portal, it indicates authentic admission..

It is d same Admission lists taken to JAMB office by OAU dt would be uploaded on OAU portal (quote me anywhere) ... Hope dt is taken? Just simple like dt as ABC.

We are 200L students we shouldn't be talking or reasoning like dt of 100L, though OAU considers all of us as freshers.
Okay, thats good and taken but either 100l or 200l student, that is if no concern to thinking.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
mizzhoneey:
Special congrats to.....
greatguru haneefahRN and others

quick questions please................. is there any ican ats student there that gained admission? and to those that jamb gave admission,is it confirmed on OAU website?
i almost gave up ilorin admission up cos of oau.... Thank God sa
Thanks sis. How is sch?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2016
greatguru22:

For ur question, It is stil showing us 'not yet admitted' on OAU portal.. We only confirmed our admission on JAMB portal. Soon our admission details would be uploaded on OAU portal before our resumption date which april 24 but i have printed my Admission Letter from JAMB site... No time to waste.

ilorin. I wasn't offered admission on jamb website. I applied with ican. lets just hope it works out well
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Thanks sis. How is sch?
5n,thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2016
mizzhoneey:

ilorin. I wasn't offered admission on jamb website. I applied with ican. lets just hope it works out well
Unilorin is ok... Have u made research if OAU accept ican result for DE? I want u to mail me ur fb username
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by yankison(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2016
PLEASE WHAT IS HAPPENING. IS THERE NO PUBLIC ADMIN ASPIRANT ON HERE THAT WE CAN RELATE AND KNWO WHST IS UP....... ALSO MY REG NUMBER STARTED WITH 591 BUT SHOWS NOT ADMITTED YET..... CAN ANYONE PLEASE RELIEVE MY NERVES.. I AM ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by DavidHume(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2016
pls is der anyone or or do anyone know a third party that has been givin Admission to study law in oau through D.E? your prompt response is needed pls

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Dammydoe: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls wen will it be on sch site.......
Greatguru
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dammydoe:
Pls wen will it be on sch site.......
Greatguru
According to OAU calendar, online registration for 2015/2016 session for all freshers begins on april 17 while all freshers both DE and 100l are to resume by april 24, from dis, Admission list should be uploaded on OAU portal before/on april 17.. Wat is ur course?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by yankison(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
yankison:
PLEASE WHAT IS HAPPENING. IS THERE NO PUBLIC ADMIN ASPIRANT ON HERE THAT WE CAN RELATE AND KNWO WHST IS UP....... ALSO MY REG NUMBER STARTED WITH 591 BUT SHOWS NOT ADMITTED YET..... CAN ANYONE PLEASE RELIEVE MY NERVES.. I AM ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
greatguru22:
Unilorin is ok... Have u made research if OAU accept ican result for DE? I want u to mail me ur fb username

OAU accepts Ican infact they preference Ican to OND
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by cutykeen: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Haha,
with distinction in OND?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Dammydoe: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
greatguru22:

According to OAU calendar, online registration for 2015/2016 session for all freshers begins on april 17 while all freshers both DE and 100l are to resume by april 24, from dis, Admission list should be uploaded on OAU portal before/on april 17.. Wat is ur course?
I was who explained that Uniosun was showin on my Jamb portal....still confused as ever.....
Dunno if dere's a way to go tru wif dis.....
I chose Pol sci for DE
How else can I confirm d admission....apart from jamb portal
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=yankison post=42093524][/quote]
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=yankison post=42093524][/quote]
Hi bro. I'm nt a public admin studt, but easy does it, calm down. It is well. I heard more names wld probably be uploaded by Friday (don't knw hw true this is tho), so keep checking. What was ur DE screening score and ur OND grade?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Hi bro. I'm nt a public admin studt, but easy does it, calm down. It is well. I heard more names wld probably be uploaded by Friday (don't knw hw true this is tho), so keep checking. What was ur DE screening score and ur OND grade?
I pray so oooooooo......
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by cutykeen: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
wheir are d art aspirant
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
eniolaamoda:

OAU accepts Ican infact they preference Ican to OND
Ok, wat is ur given course in ife?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
greatguru22:

Ok, wat is ur given course in ife?

Accounting
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by yankison(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I scored 73
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Accounting
Wao.. Dt is faculty of administration, right? Mine is Electrical & Electronic Engineering.. Faculty of Technology
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
DavidHume:
pls is der anyone or or do anyone know a third party that has been givin Admission to study law in oau through D.E? your prompt response is needed pls
Yes I have seen
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
I rep Great Ife!! There is only one Great Ife in d universe, another Great Ife is a counterfit.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by DavidHume(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Adortem:

Yes I have seen

i mean someone offer admission into law ds yr tru d.e
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by owuyiwuyi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Scored 82%, chose Political Science, and still here checking jamb website every now and then to see something different from "sorry, you have not been admitted yet". This sucks!

Anyone here seen anyone admitted to Pol Science anywhere? Cos no Political Science aspirant seem to be here. almost everyone is Elect/Elect or Merturlogy (don't even know how it's spelt).
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls...if you chose comp sci and maths/economics....pls just raise up ur hand...lets knw our selves...b4 we see our admission letter by God's grace...amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (95) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.