Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) (17356 Views)

Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off / Jimoh Ibrahim & Olusola Oke’s Names Missing On INEC's Final List / Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by kingthreat(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
It shows a Nigerian alleged to be an APC chieftain, specifically Hon. Olusola Israel Adekunle, the local government chairman of Alimosho, Lagos sitting naked on what looks like a black horse. He prays against enemies, mentions Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola and prays to get their favours. He prays to the deities that in the future, may EFCC, ICPC, SSS or any security forces or any antigraft ask or probe him over the public funds that he has stolen. He promises to be grateful to the gods when he emerges victorious. Towards the end, he bathes with what he says is human blood and there is a constant pounding of what is said to be human flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AgCxSkUSC4
Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by vikyno(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is serious!

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why is this thread not on the front page yet?

After watching that video, I make bold to say that Nigeria and Nigerians have entered one chance bus tagged apc and pdp.

that primitive tout in that video goes to show the type of satanic agents called politicians in apc/pdp yet gullible minded citizens look up to these objects/ touts as their leaders and also expect them to lead them to Eldorado!

Una no well

20 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by ehemwhy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
The lengths these politicians go to just to hold on to power !

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Firefire(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
[size=18pt]88% OF APC MEMBERS ARE EVIL[/size]

angry angry angry angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by appini: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives

- Albert Einstein

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by PassingShot(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Firefire:

angry angry angry angry

Ignorance!

Do you know what some of the politicians in PDP do to stay in power? They abound in all parties boy.

Na wa o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Firefire(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

Ignorance!

Do you know what some the politicians in PDP do to stay in power? They abound in all parties boy.

Na wa o.

ALL POLITICIANS in NIGERIA are EVIL but more evil resides in APC undecided

12 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by PassingShot(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Firefire:

ALL POLITICIANS in NIGERIA are EVIL but more evil resides in APC undecided

You must be one of them to know that

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

You must be one of them to know that

Okay!
Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
There is something called stereotype. That Hon Israel whatever is fetish doesn't translate to APC being evil or APC being fetish. T A Orji was videod taking oath in 2007, same with some PDP legislators in Ogun state in 2011.What about the Okija episode of 2003 between PDP Governor Ngige and Chris Uba?

31 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Have we forgotten how Gbenga Daniel allegedly took a PDP member to a shrine in Ogun State where he strippèd n@ked?

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by PassingShot(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

So says the devil lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Evil party!

They love human blood and death more than anything. It is either they are saying 'halaka' or blood soaking with baboon and monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by onatisi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
2 questions still baffles me. Why did he allow himself to be recorded on camera ? If the recording was done without his knowledge ,how did the so called pastor get hold of it? If he willingly allowed himself to be recorded ,which means the recording was done as a means of blackmailing him in future if he messes up,and I think someone decided to release the video because this jaguda apc member crossed his line.

6 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by kingthreat(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Firefire:

angry angry angry angry

Don't be a slow thinker. Its not about party. It's about Nigerian politicians as a whole. What stuns me is that the liquid he baths with is said to be human blood in the video.

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Firefire(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
kingthreat:

Don't be a slow thinker. Its not about party. It's about Nigerian politicians as a whole. What stuns me is that the liquid he baths with is said to be human blood in the video.

All Nigerians politicians are too evil angry

Painfully human blood is involve and the heartless man will be praise by some gangsters here, imagine ?

6 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by binie: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA

This is a video of T.A Orji and he's PDP

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by biafranqueen: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chai! grin they all practice it including pastor vice president he know how he and Tinubu do they own in the Lagos Lodge, they both look and act so feminine. Nothing is wrong with traditional practice. But something is very evil and wrong when it is practiced with human blood and parts like they do in some area. Pounding of flesh in a pot has never and will never happen in Igbo traditional practice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Ilekeh(f): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Israel?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Ilekeh(f): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
As long as they're not killing anyone or harming others, I have no problem with it.

When they start using human body, that's where it need to stop.

It's an African tradition after all. tongue

I look at ritual practitioners the same way I look at Christians/Muslims/etc............same content, different package.

Didn't humans used to sacrifice animals to God?

It's quite despicable to call your forefather's tradition Satanic just because you're brainwashed by Western religions.

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by biafranqueen: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ilekeh:
As long as they're not killing anyone or harming others, I have no problem with it.

When they start using human body, that's where it need to stop.

It's an African tradition after all. tongue

I look at ritual practitioners the same way I look at Christians/Muslims/etc............same content, different package.

Didn't humans used to sacrifice animals to God?

It's quite despicable to call your forefather's tradition Satanic just because you're brainwashed by Western religions.
Human blood? Your okay with pounding of flesh human blood sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
All these for the vanity of this life?

If men were God,who will survive..

1 Like

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Ilekeh(f): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
biafranqueen:
Human blood? Your okay with pounding of flesh human blood sacrifice?

Don't make it so obvious.

I didn't even need to ask you of your dyslexia status.
Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by biafranqueen: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ilekeh:

Don't make it so obvious.

I didn't even need to ask you of your dyslexia status.
Did you you not hear what the guy had in the pot?
Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Ilekeh(f): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
biafranqueen:
Did you you not hear what the guy had in the pot?

Ever heard of blood donors?
Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by biafranqueen: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ilekeh:

Ever heard of blood donors?
My friend stop that nonsense right dere!! Blood donors as in kidnapped killed and blood donated. Human blood is for evil doing period, unless the person willing donates as in marriage oath.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by EdCure: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
" It is ironic and saddening that while they preach to the downtrodden masses to tighten their belts and prepare for austere times, they continue to display nauseating indifference to our plight by raising billions of Naira for a project to further impoverish us".
--- Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. 31 Dec., 2014.

Nigerians, be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by dridowu: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019
With all the allegation against Buhari your boss (GEJ/PDP) CANNOT arrest him, i repeat GEJ/PDP CANNOT arrest him . That means GMB is as clean as SNOW

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) by Haywhymido(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chai, ihe neme,Israel na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom / Sahara Reporters BREAKING: Wole Soyinka Endorses Moghalu For President / Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.