Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard (1437 Views)

Can Cdrom Be Used As A Flashdrive For Playstation2 To Play Games / What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard by TerraByte(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Can Someone who has the idea answer this please.
Re: Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard by cao(f): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard by TerraByte(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard by cao(f): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
I keep seeing free mcboot and other random stuff that just goes over my head. TBH, I keep my console gaming legit, because I don't want wahala, but my PC gaming used to be mostly...not...legit, since I was never perturbed with online gaming.
Re: Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard by TerraByte(m): 6:12am On Jan 01, 2015
cao:
I keep seeing free mcboot and other random stuff that just goes over my head. TBH, I keep my console gaming legit, because I don't want wahala, but my PC gaming used to be mostly...not...legit, since I was never perturbed with online gaming.
Any idea on where i can get the swap magic disk and the price
Re: Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard by cao(f): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
TerraByte:
Any idea on where i can get the swap magic disk and the price
You can find it on eBay, Amazon etc, as for the price it seems to vary, that's if you can find one. I've no clue how you'd get it in Naij, plus, since the PS2 is no longer in production. Anywho, if you do get it look for the 3rd version.
Re: Help!! Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Games On Ps2 With A Flashdrive/memorycard by TerraByte(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
cao:

You can find it on eBay, Amazon etc, as for the price it seems to vary, that's if you can find one. I've no clue how you'd get it in Naij, plus, since the PS2 is no longer in production. Anywho, if you do get it look for the 3rd version.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Pes13 Master League-laptops,psetc / Learn 2D Flash Animations Using Adobe Flash CS6 And Build Powerful Games / Who Is/are Your Best Mk Fighter(s) And Who Is/are Your Nemesis(es)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.