Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (37532 Views)

A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester / Intel Hd 4400,4600 Nvidia 8200m Amd 8400 Come In By Chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
So many of you might know me.some of you especially the ladies have met me when I came back last year.so if you happen yo view my profile and don't see any picture or recording just know I deactivated my other account due to I was traveling back and so much request to see me.....Okay back to the topic.these games I have played and so many more like spiderman2,batman FIFA 2015 far cry,assassins creed Pegasus, splinter cell conviction and so many.but this game do no have real and quality graphics like the walking dead and wolf among us.Note that the walking dead is a game based in whatever you say affects the story of the game..trust me play this game now and comment if I am wrong and I won't create post again about game..play waling dead or wolf among us..
1:Walking dead season 1-very high graphic game for high end phone
2Walking dead season 2-this is very high graphics for hing end android phones
3:Backstabbing HD
4:Nba2k14 high graphics
5:Wolf among us.from the producers of walking dead too..for high end phones but android with 1.5 dual core with good ram can run all these games check the android version to know if you phone is compatible with the games.note this game will not work on mtk chipset
download these games at www.android.mob.org
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 2:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Dude nba 2k15 Is out na
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 25, 2015
yeah am sorry.i meant nbk2015.never read this post untill now.thank you for the correction.i have noticed that

1 Like

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 2:19am On Jan 25, 2015
What game is backstabbing? I only know of backstab by gameloft
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 2:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Now downloading wolf among us

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 2:23am On Jan 25, 2015
And WWE

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 2:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Here's the error i got after installing wolf among us. I guess it's because i have walking dead game on my phone. Because it wasn't even possible to have walking dead 1 and 2 installed on my phone

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 2:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Works fine after uninstall ing walking dead 2... thanks

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Okay nice to hear it is working..The games has only season one installed from google playstore but you can download all the whole seasons free without buying it..do you need the link now let me paste is here??reply asap..

2 Likes

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
CHESTER48:
Okay nice to hear it is working..The games has only season one installed from google playstore but you can download all the whole seasons free without buying it..do you need the link now let me paste is here??reply asap..
please i need that link cos the one i downloaded stop halfway while extracting.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Baadal(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nice thread....following
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
CHESTER48:

yes I need it.. thanks.

Also, do u know where the additional data(other episodes) for walking dead season two is saved on the phone? I can only find the regular one stored in Android/obb... i hope I haven't lost the other episodes data since I have uninstalled WD2 to play wolf's among us
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Visit this link to download he full version of the game..its all buoyed and unlocked for you.make sure you selec tthe processor of your phone either powervr,anrdeno etc..so you don't download and it won't run okay..here is the link http://www.revdl.com/android-the-wolf-among-us-apk.html/ use a download manager like idm and use wifi..but if you don't use your phone as hotspot for faster download.. ain't the same you can download at 1mbs per second with phone..make sure you download with your computer or stay day's downloading with your phone
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
haibe:

yes I need it.. thanks.

Also, do u know where the additional data(other episodes) for walking dead season two is saved on the phone? I can only find the regular one stored in Android/obb... i hope I haven't lost the other episodes data since I have uninstalled WD2 to play wolf's among us
No i am sorry.they don't use cache files.hey only make use of obb and when you uninstalled it,you uninstalled everything.but you can still continue another time
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
CHESTER48:
No i am sorry.they don't use cache files.hey only make use of obb and when you uninstalled it,you uninstalled everything.but you can still continue another time

ok but the obb file was still just about 500 mb after downloading all episodes. You sure there isn't another location for the other episode data?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
CHESTER48:
Visit this link to download he full version of the game..its all buoyed and unlocked for you.make sure you selec tthe processor of your phone either powervr,anrdeno etc..so you don't download and it won't run okay..here is the link http://www.revdl.com/android-the-wolf-among-us-apk.html/ use a download manager like idm and use wifi..but if you don't use your phone as hotspot for faster download.. ain't the same you can download at 1mbs per second with phone..make sure you download with your computer or stay day's downloading with your phone
okay thanks. Downloading @900kb-1.5mb/sec on my phone using ADM

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Almost done

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
haibe:

ok but the obb file was still just about 500 mb after downloading all episodes. You sure there isn't another location for the other episode data?
okay check the root of your memory card and look for a folder named telltale
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
haibe:
Almost done
wow..that was fast never knew phone could go on with a download manager?what's the name of your phone? I can see it andreno mine is powervr
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
CHESTER48:
wow..that was fast never knew phone could go on with a download manager?what's the name of your phone? I can see it andreno mine is powervr
it's note 2 and mali actually. I mistakenly downloaded that of adreno. Anyway I have placed the data in the right folder but it still wants to download about 700 mb of data again..is this normal?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
CHESTER48:
okay check the root of your memory card and look for a folder named telltale
checked that initially but it contained only a little file
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Later worked but it's all black screen. Guess I have to re download that of my GPU
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Redownloading for Mali gpu. So angry I made that mistake..

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
hahaha..you see..so heed strictly to instructions.when downloading games..if you see..Note 2 not compatible with this game don't even try downloading or suffer the game hanging and skipping during game-play..well if the telltale is not their.if you delete an apk it sometimes deletes the data
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yea.. finished downloading
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
All episodes installed..

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2015
awesome..tell me what you did to the crooked man Even you reach episode 5 don't"make the mistake I did of not arresting him at first cause it affected me and I never unlocked the whole story

1 Like

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2015
CHESTER48:
awesome..tell me what you did to the crooked man Eben you reach episode 5 don't"make the mistake I did of not arresting him at first cause it affected me and I never unlocked the whole story

I haven't even started episode one like that.. Why does that affect the whole story not being unlocked? I don't get.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Have you tried this game? WWE IMORTALS. Similar to injustice but better with online multiplayer

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Downloading asphalt 8 airborne latest version

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
l
haibe:
Downloading asphalt 8 airborne latest version
LOL you crazy man.you wanna play all these games.its cool though.don't you sometimes get tired of games on mobile phones??
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
CHESTER48:
lLOL you crazy man.you wanna play all these games.its cool though.don't you sometimes get tired of games on mobile phones??
lol I do.. infact I just started playing them again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Playstation Plus Games / Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.