Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Police Arrests Man That Allegedly Defiled His 9years Old Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Arrests Man That Allegedly Defiled His 9years Old Daughter (517 Views)

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Man That Allegedly Defiled His 9years Old Daughter by Mrajonder(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Abomination of the year..
A certain 55-year-old man who happens to be a trader, identified as Mr Osaro, has been arrested by the Edo State Police for allegedly defiling his 9years old daughter.

According to his wife, Mrs
Stella, when reporting to the police she said that her husband had earlier impregnated their 17-year old daughter. She further revealed that she returned to her husband’s house after he said he had repented and would never engage in such act again.

She said:

“My husband intended to sleep with my second daughter early this year. He later fullfilled his devilish heart desire by sleeping with my other daughter.Just after impregnating the girl, he begged me several times acting me to forgive him. He started attending same church with me and confessed what he had done and vowed never to repeat it. The church members helped in begging me and I decided to accepted him back.
Since he has already paid my bride price I deecided to go back.weeks after we had settled, my husband I don't just know(crying) started with our daughter again.
When I asked my daughter,she shaded tears and told me the dismal she was going through in the hands of her father.
When I asked my husband, he denied it. Puting up an innocent look he said he had long stopped the act since he repented.
One afternoon when I came back from market I caught him red handed with our daughter. I wept bitterly and went to the church and vowed that I cannot continue with the marriage,never..seriously I am tired of forgiving him after which he repeats same it.Could you imagine on very Christmas day, he intentionally drove me outside at about 8 p.m. He stayed alone inside with the children. The next day, my second daughter told me how he forcefully slept with them.
When I decided to check my daughter’s private part, he rushed and started beating me, but neighbours intervened and I explained to them all that happened,they beat him before the village security rescured him.”
The victim asked police to jail her father.

Source»www.naijafunzone.com/2014/12/strangepolice-arrests-55-years-old-man.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

MEESAVE: Nigerian Family And Friend Emergency Mobile App Rocks! / Question Of The Day / What Do You Do When You Want To Help, But Cannot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.