Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) (6524 Views)

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / This 4-Year-Old Boy, Odunayo Adeyemi Is Missing (PHOTO) / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by biodunid: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Amber Roses Praises Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Parenting Of Their Transgender Child

The couple are hugely supportive of their eight-year-old son, John
By Stephanie Soteriou | omg – 3 hours ago

Model Amber Rose has come forward to shed a whole load of praise on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's amazing parenting skills.
The 31-year-old has spoken out in support of the way that the mega-famous couple have handled their eldest biological child's gender confusion, and to be honest, we can't blame her because they're bloomin' incredible parents.
The Jolie-Pitts have always supported John.
John was born female and given the name 'Shiloh', however the couple have revealed that at eight years old he wants people to call him 'John', something which they accepted immediately.
Speaking to Vanity Fair all the way back in 2010, when John was just four years old, Brad explained: "She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair.
"She likes to wear boys’ everything. She thinks she’s one of the brothers."
Since then the proud parents have said that John will correct anybody who calls him 'Shiloh', and they now only use male pronouns.
John dresses the same as his older brothers. And dad.
Taking to Instagram last night, Amber shared a photo of John dressed in a suit and tie like his brothers at a recent red carpet event, captioning the pic Amber wrote:
"How gorgeous is John Jolie Pitt?! Born into the perfect family for him. #TransKids #LoveurKidsNoMatterWhat #Support "
Amber's support comes hours after the tragic story of a transgender teen came to light.
Poignantly, her vouch of support comes just hours after the tragic suicide note of a transgender teen, Leelah Alcorn, came to light, which sadly explained how she had committed suicide following her mother's refusal to accept that she was not male.
Amber Rose says that John was born into the 'perfect family'. Copyright: [Instagram]Amber Rose says that John was born into the 'perfect family'. Copyright: [Instagram]
Here's hoping that Brad and Ange's positive example of how to support your children no matter what only helps to avoid heartbreaking stories like this in the future.
High five to Brangelina - They have this parenting thing down to a T.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/amber-roses-praises-brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-s-parenting-of-their-transgender-child-133414656.html

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by biodunid: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
And she keeps adopting poor kids from all over the world. If all parents jumped to the same stupid conclusion each time a four year old boy tried on the mum's bra or blouse or wanted to dress like a different sex sibling then we would all be 'transgender'!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Wendy80(f): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
She's just bn a tomboy oh. Oyibo turn am transkid. Hmmm ok

1 Like

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by bebe2(f): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
cheiiiii shocked shocked
my worse nightmare,

lord pls protect my children from evil influences lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
How sweet.
Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by nefertiitii: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Odiegwu haa eleyi gidi gaan
Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Naledi14(f): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wow okay.
Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Their life their business.
Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
There was a time I wanted to be a boy when I was a little kid. Good thing I wasn't born in a household like Jolie pitt. The child may be going through a phase but her folks are already parading her as LGBT. I see more Hollywood parents following this silly trend soon.

6 Likes

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by dinachi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
That is how they confuse kids! What do you expect from a bisexual mom.. Confused parents everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmm dz whites no get sense ooo
Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Poor Kid. This is just evil and sad.
Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Natasha2(f): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
grin Sometimes you just have to be happy you were born here. WTF undecided

1 Like

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by kenny987(f): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
These are the issues! I dunno whether to regard dis as double standards or plain stupidity... This is an 8yr old kid, obviously a minor. if she fires a gun that kills someone maybe accidentally, it will be ruled as juvenile offense...pata pata e end for psychological analysis. Of course she's not old enough to vote n most likely cannot make responsible decisions for herself. Now, ds 8yr old suddenly has a notion dat she'd rather be one of d boys n rather than lovingly direct her in d way nature has programmed, they suddenly believe she's old enough to know wat she wants from age 4, enough to decide something as fundamental as her sex! They even go as far as holding her up as an example of being supportive...hmmm Na wa o!

I'm certain dis is all about political correctness n nothing else cos I wonder why a parent can leave ds kinda decision in the 'capable' hands of an 8yr old but you're prepared to use every imaginative means of encouraging ur children to eat their vegetables n greens for instance, even when dey clearly dont want to! Drama, rubbish n ingredients...e concern dem.

5 Likes

Re: Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) by Temismith(f): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Oh dear! Poor kid. Ur parents took dis way too far.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7 / Do You Feel Comfortable Undressing In Front Of Your Mom ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.