Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) (769 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) / 10 Different Types Of Girls You Will Meet In College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) by korel9: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is a short list of the different kinds of people you meet with in a travelling bus.

1. The guy or lady who is seated in the bus hours before take off. Only God knows why they enjoy that.

2. The guy/ lady who begins to play zuma or temple run with his phone not minding the activities around him/her.

3. The guy/lady who has his/her head poked out of the window looking @ everything going on in the park.

4. The annoying man/woman who begins to make calls using his/her dialect and screaming @ the top of his or her voice.

5. The guy/lady who doesn't know how to locate his/her seat in the bus.

6. The guy/lady who's already snoring in the bus long before take off. grin

7. That dude or babe who has an earpiece glued to his/her ears and nodding to the rhythm of the music. Who knows if their music player is even working sef. undecided

8. The holier than thou who bursts into prayers the moment the bus takes off. If they don't do the praying who else would? cheesy

9. The people who begins to call their people to announce their take off. As if that will make the journey faster or safer. undecided

10. That man who comes late to the park and may have to run after the bus to get in. grin

Feel free to add yours. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) by Mzjhulz(f): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Very true

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) by Mprex(f): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
No9 pisses the heck outta me. They'll be like "aunty, we just moved now"

i mean who aksed yousad
Re: 10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) by korel9: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mprex:
No9 pisses the heck outta me. They'll be like "aunty, we just moved now"

i mean who aksed yousad

I wonder o! Lols grin
Re: 10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) by barackodam: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am so no 7, my music player always work though

I also do no 9, it's not our fault, even if we don't, our guardians would do the calling and we can't do but reply.
Its not that it's my first time though
Re: 10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) by korel9: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
barackodam:
Am so no 7, my music player always work though

I also do no 9, it's not our fault, even if we don't, our guardians would do the calling and we can't do but reply.
Its not that it's my first time though

True Confession grin
Re: 10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd grin

Dat 7, 8 & 9 is da bomb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ALERT!!! Ascon Filling Station Lekki Phase1 On Fire.. / Is Anybody Thinking About This? / This Picture Of Gaza Student After War Is Deep.. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.