Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. (878 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You Would Meet At An ATM Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. by 360crest(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
The 10 Kinds of people you would Meet at an ATM Gallery.

1. The Hasty type, they rush in to the ATM Gallery Spot, and find out it has a Long Queue, usually people like this don't wait.

2. The Quite Man, Never Speaks a Penny, no greet any, he just insert his card, type his pin, take his cash, and leave the spot.

3. The Pretty Gal, she is focused with her phone,usually they wear jean, and always have a Blackberry, they always have there card on there hands, and they have got earphone on, they stay cool, they speak to no one, get there cash, and off they go.

4. The Nerd, he is either new or just opened an account, he don't know how to operate it, and the next person is just the geek to teach him, causing lots of time wasting.

5. The Geek, He insert the card, withdraw the money ,counts it, like he would return it to the machine if it isn't enough, or if it is over and tells every one bye just before he leaves.

6. The Fighter, They are not the bank manager, neither are they security, but get annoyed when others like the Nerd who are rather new to the ATM Operation.

7. The Confused Dude. Trust me, he had used an ATM just twice in his life time, and aint sure juts how it works, he ends up, wasting time, or he is rather not sure how much he has in his acct , he first checks his acct bal, change pin, withdraw money, change pin again, and lastly check his acct bal, that's precisely 20mins plus- These are the people the fighter gets angry with.

8. The Flashy dudes, he waits for his turn he insert his card, make sure he withdraws almost all money in his acct, this dudes, don't just withdraw pinnust, they withdraw in hundreds, but wait, check his hands, he have got a Car key, and his pocket, a blackberry phone, look closely they always wear shoes, not pam, or sandals

9. The I Don't Care Girls, This kind of people really don't care or send, all they do is go to an ATM insert there cards, withdraw 500 Naira, and off they go - what the flashy dudes can't do.

10. The Victim of Circumstance, These dudes infact makes me laugh, they always have there cards suspended by the ATM Machine, and the security man would always say, come back tomorrow, I would keep it for you.

True or False?
Re: The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. by icekream(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ftc
Re: The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. by Mzjhulz(f): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lol

1 Like

Re: The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. by Viktoh(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lol
Re: The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. by rabimlomo: 4:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Lol. I am number two most of the time.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Kinds Of People You Would Meet At An ATM Gallery. by daralubz(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Akpos and his gang went to rob
a city bank.
Everybody down! Akpos shouted.
Everyone laid flat on the ground.
Where is the bank manager? He
asked. A young gentle man stood
up
and said; Here i am.
Open the safe and bring out all
the money. Akpos requested.
The young man kindly replied;
Sir, this thing you are doing is
not good o. It is a crime against
society and humanity.
Shut up!... Akpos angrily retorted.
If not because it is a toy gun i'm
holding, i would have blown off
your brain. Akpos is currently
receiving
treatment at the prison hospital.
One word for akpos?.

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Is This? / Suggestions On How To Help This Lawyer Needed / Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.