Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Aside Goodluck And Buhari,which Presidential Candidate Would You Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aside Goodluck And Buhari,which Presidential Candidate Would You Support (355 Views)

Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / What's Your Area And Which Presidential Candidate Is Leading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aside Goodluck And Buhari,which Presidential Candidate Would You Support by engrtee(f): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
aside Buhari and Goodluck, who else do you know contesting for presidency?
they are 11 I think?
, what happened to the rest of the nine?
tell me who among them is better and why?
Re: Aside Goodluck And Buhari,which Presidential Candidate Would You Support by fagbalex(m): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
well my own Candidate for the Presidential Election is Alh. Ganiyu Galadima. the candidate if Allied Congress Party of Nigeria ACPN.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Gana, Fani-kayode, Obi Into Campaign Team / » Man Beheads Mother Withaxe On New Year’s Eve / Nigerian Army Dismisses 203 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.