Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (601820 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:

you're doing it again.... Forex is forex... no truth, no holy grail, no 1% per trade...... forex is just forex... what works for muhammadu can fail buhari, what gains for ebele can blow jonathans account... that is the truth... FOREX IS FOREX cc- kirinwa

See. The ink isn't even dry from my post and you are already telling your special kind of "truth". Let's take the "1% per trade" you so confidently put up. Think of this as mentorship, and you are welcome in advance. We will try to analyze this logically. We know that no strategy is perfect. We know traders go through losing streaks sometimes weeks at a time. We know that strategies have winning percentages and most are less than 50 percent. So, if you do not use a 3 to 5 percent money management principle how do you expect to survive a losing streak. I mean, this is just common sense and mathmatics. It has been proven with the coin theory, dice theory and the the 95 percent losers who don't just get this. Forex is forex; Jesus.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

See. The ink isn't even dry from my post and you are already telling your special kind of "truth". Let's take the "1% per trade" you so confidently put up. Think of this as mentorship, and you are welcome in advance. We will try to analyze this logically. We know that no strategy is perfect. We know traders go through losing streaks sometimes weeks at a time. We know that strategies have winning percentages and most are less than 50 percent. So, if you do not use a 3 to 5 percent money management principle how do you expect to survive a losing streak. I mean, this is just common sense and mathmatics. It has been proven with the coin theory, dice theory and the the 95 percent losers who don't just get this. Forex is forex; Jesus.
and you're still doing it... when you do finally Realize that this speculatory game we all play is just as it is pls do call me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

i asked for advice you vomiting rubbish,,,,anyway if am not learning anything, am learning from your grammar. a top class indeed ,,,,account segregation/govt regulation yet traders are crying for non payment of their fund over two week,,,,,, what is the fate of a trader that have to pay his monthly house rent from his Alpari account or do you think landlord will listen to confirm receipt from administators concerning claims and the process of getting back funds

What? wait. Just two weeks? Are you serious? You do know this is not an a ajanlekoko establishment. I am just going to have to take your word that traders are crying. And for the ones who cannot pay monthly house rent, refer back to my earlier posts on why you shouldn't trade forex solely as a source of income until you are buoyant enough. You are welcome.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:

and you're still doing it... when you do finally Realize that this speculatory game we all play is just as it is pls do call me

You are very correct. It is precisely that it is speculative which emphasises that financial responsibility is paramount and flippantly saying forex is forex trivialises it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
just coming from job. why d hate on 12ema?

Is not a must to trade forex.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

What? wait. Just two weeks? Are you serious? You do know this is not an a ajanlekoko establishment. I am just going to have to take your word that traders are crying. And for the ones who cannot pay monthly house rent, refer back to my earlier posts on why you shouldn't trade forex solely as a source of income until you are buoyant enough. You are welcome.

yes traders affected badly, crying....

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

yes traders affected badly

As i said today and a long time ago; NEVER EVER TRADE FOREX AS A SOLE SOURCE OF INCOME UNTIL YOU ARE READY. Traders who refuse to acknowledge the truth will get burnt. This is clear evidence. Refer back to my posts. And nowhere does it say those were alpari clients. FYI
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:

bro leave me with them oooo, we have categories of people here,,,,,, some will come to counter you even if you are not directly charting with them all in the name of mercy for fund raising.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

As i said today and a long time ago; NEVER EVER TRADE FOREX AS A SOLE SOURCE OF INCOME UNTIL YOU ARE READY. Traders who refuse to acknowledge the truth will get burnt. This is clear evidence. Refer back to my posts. And nowhere does it say those were alpari clients. FYI

am lying now. and you said your large account is with them. check forex factory read post relating to Alpari discussion on the issue at hand
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

bro leave me with them oooo, we have categories of people here,,,,,, some will come to counter you even if you are not directly charting with them all in the name of mercy for fund raising.

I understand. You need support. I would too if i were you. wink My awesomeness needs more than one to counter. cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

am lying now. and you said your large account is with them. check forex factory read post relating to Alpari discussion on the issue at hand

My bad, but i was just stating the obvious which you put up.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

I understand. You need support. I would too if i were you. wink My awesomeness needs more than one to counter. cool

i don't need any support from here because have seen it all,,, you is not excluded brother grin dont start it o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ayox2003: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
>
A friend's fund went off with Alpari and their platform is frozen. Really heartbreaking!

Alpari may file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy until they are lucky enough to be bought in an M&A.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayox2003:
>
A friend's fund went off with Alpari and their platform is frozen. Really heartbreaking!

Alpari may file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy until they are lucky enough to be bought in an M&A.

Frawzey
You know what the chef did to alpari could have affected any other broker. They are just one of the unlucky few that got hit. That's why using several brokers is advisable. Oga currentprice I don't know why you are always out to ridicule people here. Are you a trader et all? Cos I have never seen you drop an alert other than question every post your objected to. You don't have to do it every time. No offense

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:
You know what the chef did to alpari could have affected any other broker. They are just one of the unlucky few that got hit. That's why using several brokers is advisable. Oga currentprice I don't know why you are always out to ridicule people here. Are you a trader et all? Cos I have never seen you drop an alert other than question every post your objected to. You don't have to do it every time. No offense
Nonsense... I use a swiss bank based broker and my funds were tripple-assured after CHF brouhaha.....Alpari and FXCM should admit that they were running an underground bucketshop.. in fact The FCA UK Is a useless regulatory body
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:

you can never see me question people with clean mind here. you will see me and will continuing see my post on fake trader painting the business as if they are making something out of it or people who preaches what they do no practise.

btw if you read my post this morning, i honestly asked a question my self can benefit from as well as other member
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

you can never see me question people with clean mind here. you will see me and will continuing see my post on fake trader painting the business as if they are making something out of it or people who preaches what they do no practise.

btw if you read my post this morning, i honestly asked a question my self can benefit from as well as other member
well, you cannot write him off as a fake trader just like that. And ur question was not intended to learn but to ridicule him trust me, you even had to bring proof from forex factory to win. Weather he makes profit or not is not anyone's business here cos we won't share with him. Like I said you gotto let some go and probably laugh at your end instead of this. I ask again DO YOU TRADE LIVE? Or your just an alternate moniker for grin grin grin purpose? Well, I don't need an answer sha. Good day

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:
Nonsense... I use a swiss bank based broker and my funds were tripple-assured after CHF brouhaha.....Alpari and FXCM should admit that they were running an underground bucketshop.. in fact The FCA UK Is a useless regulatory body

my brother Alpari director himself said he intend to close the business last year January when the go get tough,,,, accept the fact that is mistake on his own part for letting the business carry on till it finally happen. imagine what FCA doing all this while...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

And how do you know this exactly? Is it because of the infantile comments traders like L2CD766 make. Where they distort the truth and try to confuse everyone? Then i completely agree with you. Charlatans like those should be exposed. I never knew we would agree on anything. See, there is always a middle ground and we have just met.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:
Nonsense... I use a swiss bank based broker and my funds were tripple-assured after CHF brouhaha..... Alpari and FXCM should admit that they were running an underground bucketshop.. in fact The FCA UK Is a useless regulatory body
if you as a broker at that point got more "shorts" on chef that "long" I think you'd be affected. That's what am talking about.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:
if you as a broker at that point got more "shorts" on chef that "long" I think you'd be affected. That's what am talking about.
what happened to base capital requirements
what happened to multiple liquidity provider rule
what happened to broker risk management
what happened to client fund protection
what happened to account segregation
what happened to ECN validity
what happened to NO HEDGING rule
ALPARI UK & FXCM are sophisticated bucketshops.... if little cyprus brokers with humongous leverage could stand how much more bigger brands.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:
well, you cannot write him off as a fake trader just like that. And ur question was not intended to learn but to ridicule him trust me, you even had to bring proof from forex factory to win. Weather he makes profit or not is not anyone's business here cos we won't share with him. Like I said you gotto let some go and probably laugh at your end instead of this. I ask again DO YOU TRADE LIVE? Or your just an alternate moniker for grin grin grin purpose? Well, I don't need an answer sha. Good day

i see you did not read the post and reply, where is the proof from forex factory on my first question weather he make fake profit is some one business my brother (not refering to Ema12 here). painting the business the way it not is a bad signal for the newbies,,, this might lead them to huge debt. i agree and always laugh but if the person post,,, definitely i will reply.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

i see you did not read the post and reply, where is the proof from forex factory on my first question weather he make fake profit is some one business my brother. painting the business the way it not is a bad signal for the newbies,,, this might lead them to huge debt. i agree and always laugh but if the person post,,, definitely i will reply.
oh the pic you posted is not from forex factory ok but still a pic from probably a forum. You didn't answer my own question. DO YOU TRADE LIVE?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:

what happened to base capital requirements
what happened to multiple liquidity provider rule
what happened to broker risk management
what happened to client fund protection
what happened to account segregation
what happened to ECN validity
what happened to NO HEDGING rule
ALPARI UK & FXCM are sophisticated bucketshops.... if little cyprus brokers with humongous leverage could stand how much more bigger brands.
ahan you should know these brokers trade against retail traders most of the times na. Well, you got a point sha. Have a nice day
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
rozayx5 in tha building!!! make some noise ppl
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:
oh the pic you posted is not from forex factory ok but still a pic from probably a forum. You didn't answer my own question. DO YOU TRADE LIVE?

you still didn't read my first post, my first post quoted his previous confident on Alpari as a broker. okay
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

you still didn't read my first post, my first post quoted his previous confident on Alpari as a broker. okay
I will stop here since you have refused to answer my question grin grin grin have a nice day
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:
I will stop here since you have refused to answer my question grin grin grin have a nice day

i refuse to answer the question because of your bias. not necessary,,,, have a good day too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by rozayx5(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:
[s]rozayx5 in tha building!!! make some noise ppl[/s]
this is uncalled for bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
^ grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by rozayx5(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
fxbomovi:
when and where is d seminar

10th and 11th july, will attend from Akwa Ibom as i wont be in lag then

landmark Event center Oniru, VI lagos, hope to see you then smiley

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
rozayx5:

10th and 11th july, will attend from Akwa Ibom as i wont be in lag then

landmark Event center Oniru, VI lagos, hope to see you then smiley
Thanks for the info rozayx. Please what are the requirements to attend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.