Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600413 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by rozayx5(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:
Thanks for the info rozayx. Please what are the requirements to attend?

its free
lagosfxexpo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Starting from tomorrow, I will be posting my bias based on daily, 4hrs and 1hr timeffame. This is to encourage others. Note that am not trading live so it will only be a directional bias for others to scrutinize using their own system. And also there will be no picture. Anyone that follows blindly and get burnt am just gonna say "that's none of my business" Thank you smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:
Starting from tomorrow, I will be posting my bias based on daily, 4hrs and 1hr timeffame. This is to encourage others. Note that am not trading live so it will only be a directional bias for others to scrutinize using their own system. And also there will be no picture. Anyone that follows blindly and get burnt am just gonna say "that's none of my business" Thank you smiley

Lolz....I will follow any how joor

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sometimes silence is very helpful........so many that lambaste at each other on this thread i believe if they have the chance to meet one on one they will end up calling themselves "Sir" and perhaps apologize to each other.

One thing we must all know is that "no matter how good you are,you don't expect everybody to like you but trust me you need the haters to step up in life"......

I laugh over issues like this when people try all they can wasting energy trying to please everybody by saying much in a public forum especially FTA....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:
Nonsense... I use a swiss bank based broker and my funds were tripple-assured after CHF brouhaha.....Alpari and FXCM should admit that they were running an underground bucketshop.. in fact The FCA UK Is a useless regulatory body

So let me get this straight; your whole gripe is based on an opinion i shared concerning a broker who at the time fufiled all my trading needs. Sometimes i wish people would calmly think through their thoughts and actions before engaging in them. Do you in all honesty realize how unbelievably childish and ridiculous your thought process is? it is same as someone asking me what kind of car they should buy and i say "yeah, buy a toyota. They are a very solid and dependable and they have a history of excellent vehicular safety". News flash. In 2009 toyota recalled over 6 milion of their brand because the floor mats that trapped accelerator pedals which caused some deaths over here. This was the largest in history and it put a large dent in their image and bottom line. So, are you going to say because i gave a honest opinion of my experience with toyota at the time, i was wrong or i was trying to lead people astray? With your logic that would have been your myopic conclusion. I sense a deeper problem with you. You've already said i come out as a "BOSS". Well, i can't help being awesome. Wear shades if you can't stand the brightness. cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
endfx1:
Sometimes silence is very helpful........ so many that lambaste at each other on this thread i believe if they have the chance to meet one on one they will end up calling themselves "Sir" and perhaps apologize to each other.

One thing we must all know is that "no matter how good you are,you don't expect everybody to like you but trust me you need the haters to step up in life"......

I laugh over issues like this when people try all they can wasting energy trying to please everybody by saying much in a public forum especially FTA....
grin I have experienced the bolded years back. Sooooo true
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

So let me get this straight; your whole gripe is based on an opinion i shared concerning a broker who at the time fufiled all my trading needs. Sometimes i wish people would calmly think through their thoughts and actions before engaging in them. Do you in all honesty realize how unbelievably childish and ridiculous your thought process is? it is same as someone asking me what kind of car they should buy and i say "yeah, buy a toyota. They are a very solid and dependable and they have a history of excellent vehicular safety". News flash. In 2009 toyota recalled over 6 milion of their brand because the floor mats that trapped accelerator pedals which caused some deaths over here. This was the largest in history and it put a large dent in their image and bottom line. So, are you going to say because i gave a honest opinion of my experience with toyota at the time, i was wrong or i was trying to lead people astray? With your logic that would have been your myopic conclusion. I sense a deeper problem with you. You've already said i come out as a "BOSS". Well, i can't help being awesome. Wear shades if you can't stand the brightness. cool
I have no business with bucketshops and corrupt governments... I was just voicing out an opinion grin grin Góngó Asó
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

ladidadidadidah.. why do you think rich americans and britons dont trust their own banks....... did toyota sell of any of the faulty cars to top tokyo officials or LDP guys yet they sold to the masses... in the financial market silly mistakew never occur.... 2008 crisis and SNB shocker has proven this.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mr 12ema you don't need to bother urself huh. Like I said that ish could have affected any other broker.... Keep ur good work going. I learn from your long posts about forex many times and I believe many other people also learn. I believe people have different approach to life and also to trading so everyone's opinion is regarded highly... If next time you sense "ridicule" pls just jump am pass. Someone who doesn't post alerts but quick to criticize shouldn't be taken seriously all the time. Have a nice weekend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
endfx1:

Lolz....I will follow any how joor
haha. Oga no problem sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:
Mr 12ema you don't need to bother urself huh. Like I said that ish could have affected any other broker.... Keep ur good work going. I learn from your long posts about forex many times and I believe many other people also learn. I believe people have different approach to life and also to trading so everyone's opinion is regarded highly... If next time you sense "ridicule" pls just jump am pass. Someone who doesn't post alerts but quick to criticize shouldn't be taken seriously all the time. Have a nice weekend cheesy

I swear i nearly respond again but i go waka pass as you talk. Na your face i dey look ooh.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Owliver:

+1 bro.....One thing i'v learnt on this thread over the years is that, the harder you try to defend yourself or proof someone wrong the more you open up to worst and unwarranted ridicule.

12ema please stop now or you will lose the little respect and fans (newbies) that look up to you for guidance
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
endfx1:

+1 bro.....One thing i'v learnt on this thread over the years is that, the harder you try to defend yourself or proof someone wrong the more you open up to worst and unwarranted ridicule.

12ema please stop now or you will lose the little respect and fans (newbies) that look up to you for guidance

I'm done. But a word to the wise. Turning the other cheek, letting stuff go, staying silent, does not work in real life. Cyber bullies who hide behind computers and think they can get away with anything by taking pot shots at people need to be shut down. I have never taken anything lying down, and i will not start today. Laying down is how people walk all over you. Go through my posts; not once have i directly referred to anyone and i would not welcome anyone referring to me in a negative light, especially when i don't deserve it. But thanks anyway.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

I'm done. But a word to the wise. Turning the other cheek, letting stuff go, staying silent, does not work in real life. Cyber bullies who hide behind computers and think they can get away with anything need to be shut down. I have never taken anything lying down, and i will not start today. Go through my posts; not once have i directly referred to anyone and i would not welcome anyone referring to me in a negative light, especially when i don't deserve it. But thanks anyway.

Well, you are so entitled to your opinion though but trust me whoever knows his onion in this biz won't indulge in such frivolities..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
endfx1:

Well, you are so entitled to your opinion though but trust me whoever knows his onion in this biz won't indulge in such frivolities..

As you say, you are entitled to your opinion as well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
^^^ Fela say "Na small shit dey spoil yash"....

Kip on then..."the taste of the pudding is in the eating"

Am out.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
endfx1:
^^^ Fela say "Na small shit dey spoil yash"....

Kip on then..."the taste of the pudding is in the eating"

Am out.

And we thought he was the peace maker. undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by honeric01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
This place never changes... SMH undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin shocked this thread gives enuf dose of good laugh with amusing minds on this thread, the fact is as long as u cant show a live proof, u re a fake trader, if u trade your hardearned money,your philosophy will be quiet diff both in values and belief,i appreciate all the great minds in this thread fighting for whats real,admist the vampire traders we have in here ready to prey and devour the fresh newbies who will falsely believe in them,but to the wise ones ,i will only have to say that real recognises real,and same thing happens to the banking s**t..........

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Lol. Happy new month house. Some people shaaa.

Thank God for a wonderful January.Let's see what February brings, wishing all my subscribers from Nl a happy pipfull month.

And yeah not forgetting the haters lol, get more hate ready cos we will keep piping and u keep hating cos it will cost u far more than the supposed 5k to get on this service.

Sunday February 22 is my birthday, may run another one week free signal service for current and prospective subscribers, will keep u posted.

@12ema keep up the good work ur doing here and let no unscrupulous element (s) (no name mentioned) deter passion for teaching and helping newbies here, get used to the fact that the wise ones will tap into ur wealth of experience while u know the others (our traders from the other side of the 80,20 divide) who think they know all will want to start a fight.

@Kirinwa we haven't gotten to talk much but all I can say is God make you bigger, more pips.

@Naijababe I twale for you, more pips.

@Jamace I salute you

I greet you all members of this dramatic thread, God bless you all and happy new month.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
drpips1:
grin shocked this thread gives enuf dose of good laugh with amusing minds on this thread, the fact is as long as u cant show a[b] live proof[/b], u re a fake trader, if u trade your hardearned money,your philosophy will be quiet diff both in values and belief,i appreciate all the great minds in this thread fighting for whats real,admist the vampire traders we have in here ready to prey and devour the fresh newbies who will falsely believe in them,but to the wise ones ,i will only have to say that real recognises real,and same thing happens to the banking s**t..........

As i have said many times, if a lot more people would think through their thoughts and actions before engaging in them they would be a lot better off. Now i have to rebutt your infantile comments and at the end you'll be like "damn, i should have kept my mouth shut. Now i look like a. . . ". Here we go:

FOR THE NEWBIES: LIVE PROOF
I hope to God that everything i have been trying to impart is sinking in because failure to do so will ultimately leave you in a world of hurt. I have been doing this for a long time and i've seen some real phucked up shiiit all in the name of trading. I've done things i am not proud of during my learning stage and still regret them till today. This is the reason that i refuse the ones on this same thread asking me to manage their accounts. So, for starters, do you know that there are ways to doctor an account to such an extent that if i tell you to sell your house and car in other for me to trade your account you would? In the U.S and Europe it would be difficult and i wouldn't try it, but in Nigeria were the concept of money management is still at it's infancy, traders like drpips would swallow it hook, line and sinker. I have done this in the past and it was not pretty nor did it end well. There are some brokers you can sign up with and when you put in a thousand dollars, your platform will reflect a hundred thousand. Lets leave that for a while and ask why would i want to show you proof if not for the ulterior motive of canvassing you to let me manage your account for you. My money is mine and my account is mine. You are not going to shear in it. I've seen traders, who even though they had thousands of dollars in their account, they only had that much because of a pyramid scheme designed in such a way as to give the impression of a valid account. Lets not go too far. On this same thread we've seen how Odiaero was exposed for doing exactly what i have just described. Even if i decided to stoop low and show you live proof, a lot of you would say it is zimbabwean dollars. That has been said here on this very thread. Either you accept what i am telling you or you don't. That is enough for me. Then again, i understand why a lot of traders in Nigeria are the way they are. The economy is phucked up, there are no jobs, everything is hard and yet on FTA there are stories of this wonderful and easy way to make a gazzilion dollars overnight trading forex. Fustration sets in when, after investing in it, nothing is at it seems. The ones spreading this fallacy are the ones hell bent on duping young traders saying forex is just forex. Always ask yourself this question; why would anyone ask to manage your funds. If he is making those millions overnight, then what does he need mine for? There are ways to manage other peoples money. You could open a licensed investment firm or open/invest in a pamm account. A lot of people are angry because i am spoiling business and it is no longer business as usual. I would too if i were them. And some are just pissed that at the idea that anyone can promulgate trading as a long term endeavour. "5 years compounding? WTF, i have school fees/house rent to pay". Well, sorry to burst your bubble, that is just the way it is.
In an unfair way as well, i think i am comparing my situation with a lot of traders. I don't need to trade for sustenance. I am trading towards retirement, so ten years means nothing to me. I am very well off. I have a solid career and live in a country where my economic circumstance is very predictable. Maybe that is why i am patient and maybe i shouldn't expect same from everyone. I'm just lucky. 'nuff said.

@forexmarts. I appreciate the kind words.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
12ema:

As i have said many times, if a lot more people would think through their thoughts and actions before engaging in them they would be a lot better off. Now i have to rebutt your infantile comments and at the end you'll be like "damn, i should have kept my mouth shut. Now i look like a. . . ". Here we go:

I hope to God that everything i have been trying to impart is sinking in because failure to do so will ultimately leave you in a world of hurt. I have been doing this for a long time and i've seen some real phucked up shiiit all in the name of trading. I've done things i am not proud of during my learning stage and still regret them till today. This is the reason that i refuse the ones on this same thread asking me to manage their accounts. So, for starters, do you know that there are ways to doctor an account to such an extent that if i tell you to sell your house and car in other for me to trade your account you would? In the U.S and Europe it would be difficult and i wouldn't try it, but in Nigeria were the concept of money management is still at it's infancy, traders like drpips would swallow it hook, line and sinker. I have done this in the past and it was not pretty nor did it end well. There are some brokers you can sign up with and when you put in a thousand dollars, your platform will reflect a hundred thousand. Lets leave that for a while and ask why would i want to show you proof if not for the ulterior motive of canvassing you to let me manage your account for you. My money is mine and my account is mine. You are not going to shear in it. I've seen traders, who even though they had thousands of dollars in their account, they only had that much because of a pyramid scheme designed in such a way as to give the impression of a valid account. Lets not go too far. On this same thread we've seen how Odiaero was exposed for doing exactly what i have just described. Even if i decided to stoop low and show you live proof, a lot of you would say it is zimbabwean dollars. That has been said here on this very thread. Either you accept what i am telling you or you don't. That is enough for me. Then again, i understand why a lot of traders in Nigeria are the way they are. The economy is phucked up, there are no jobs, everything is hard and yet on FTA there are stories of this wonderful and easy way to make a gazzilion dollars overnight trading forex. Fustration sets in when, after investing in it, nothing is at it seems. The ones spreading this fallacy are the ones hell bent on duping young traders saying forex is just forex. Always ask yourself this question; why would anyone ask to manage your funds. If he is making those millions overnight, then what does he need mine for? There are ways to manage other peoples money. You could open a licensed investment firm or open/invest in a pamm account. A lot of people are angry because i am spoiling business and it is no longer business as usual. I would too if i were them. And some are just pissed that at the idea that anyone can promulgate trading as a long term endeavour. "5 years compounding? WTF, i have school fees/house rent to pay". Well, sorry to burst your bubble, that is just the way it is.
In an unfair way as well, i think i am comparing my situation with a lot of traders. I don't need to trade for sustenance. I am trading towards retirement, so ten years means nothing to me. I am very well off. I have a solid career and live in a country where my economic circumstance is very predictable. Maybe that is why i am patient and maybe i shouldn't expect same from everyone. I'm just lucky. 'nuff said.

That was something there man. You have a way of making posting easier for me Amigo. Nuff said for real.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
12ema:

I keep loving dis man. Truth is too bitter. u shall live long to enjoy d fruits of ur labor. I pray heaven be ur home at Last

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by caesaraba(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
@12ema, you don't owe anybody anything. Just jump and pass some unnecessary distractions abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
12ema:

Wow bravo bro! lots of insight in your writeup for the discerning mind but still they are people that will see no sense in all you've said.

I tell you bro your best bet is to just stay focus n be yourself.......datz all

Happy New Month Mates.....May the pips be harvested bountifully into ur accounts to the Glory of God..Amen
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
they are not scammer, yes they are not intends to scam people all they want is "control",,, to be in control, when they talk all they want is people to keep quiet,,,,,,,, people to praise them,,,,,,, people to start thinking how i wish to be like them,,,,,they will be the one that always want people to know where they stay WTF, the funny thing about them is they are not even practising what they preaches grin

i am Nigerian, i leave in Nigeria and am proud of Nigeria and i don't support scamming but transparency

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wierdpsycho: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
currentprice:
they are not scammer, yes they are not intends to scam people all they want is "control",,, to be in control, when they talk all they want is people to keep quiet,,,,,,,, people to praise them,,,,,,, people to start thinking how i wish to be like them,,,,,they will be the one that always want people to know where they stay WTF, the funny thing about them is they are not even practising what they preaches grin

i am Nigerian, i leave in Nigeria and am proud of Nigeria and i don't support scamming but transparency

12ema believes that most Nigerian Traders are hungry beggars.... is it the not the same America wey people dey play lotto with $29 to win $40Million..... 12ema 12ema.... nobody fúcking cares about your epistles..... The only reason every damn fellow is in Forex is to make that moolah... and if you're making it then shut the fúck up.... I know lots of NG traders with 6 figure accounts who dont even make noise and here we have Alpari-bucketshop customers who feel they ar3 George Soros the second

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
L2CD766:

[s]12ema believes that most Nigerian Traders are hungry beggars.... is it the not the same America wey people dey play lotto with $29 to win $40Million..... 12ema 12ema.... nobody fúcking cares about your epistles..... The only reason every damn fellow is in Forex is to make that moolah... and if you're making it then shut the fúck up.... I know lots of NG traders with 6 figure accounts who dont even make noise and here we have Alpari-bucketshop customers who feel they ar3 George Soros the second[/s]
I don't believe you are a kid to write stuffs with insults. You did same to me yesterday now this. Plz. If you must pass a message do so without insults smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Owliver:
I don't believe you are a kid to write stuffs with insults. You did same to me yesterday now this. Plz. If you must pass a message do so without insults smiley
telll 12ema to stop insulting people indirectly, I speak the raw truth, and the god damn fúcking truth hurts........ 12ema is a fûcking beginner who has his god damn life savings trapped in a UK bucketshop... grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ 12ema

why quoting me with many words, many lies when i wasnt even referring to anyone specifically , could that be conscience at work?, well let me tell u my reality of the past , i have succeeded in blowing up accounts worth thousands of dollars, even when i tested my method on a demo account, yet i didnt give up the trading of forex cause i knew i was the enemy of my account along the line, you dont truly believe in something until you can risk even yourself at it.at this moment , you are making me questioning my reason for being here, which if you knew me, you will see i write to free minds cos my only intention is to take my readers as high as possible ( nature of the mind). this thread is meant to post information and equally educate as well and i so much appreciate your contribution with that, not a hustling ground to decieve and make your fellow man unhappy. but point of correction am not saying anyone cannot sell methods or signals over here, all am saying is if you cant proof your method with a live account, you are just playing a mere computer game which makes your comment infantile grin,when you post in here

NB: For me ,i really don't roll with fake arse ppll cos it nauseate me , if i wanna buy signals in here or any method, Thank God for technology and the information age, who will argue with anyone if signals are presented like this guy on [url=mql5.com/508t]mql5[/url] ,if we still dont get the joke in this industry, Forex is designed to cure human stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.