Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600362 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by rozayx5(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
fxstory:
you mean $200k or something else.

yea, do you think i meant 200k naira
(1000$)
next time when an expo is hosted like this upcoming one, try and attend, the inspiration is enough to make you take trading serious, seen several 6 figure accounts before its not news.
once you can get the hang of swing trading ur good to go
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
tom29reloaded:

that is d issue. how do i benefit? i can barely raise 100$. i basically feed from hand to mouth. dis is my gift. just imagine someone with a 5000$ account earning meager 30% monthly garanteed with my strategy. Am only asking for meager 500$ to 1000$ to leave a comfortable lifestyle trading. i have a PC & an adriod phone & 50% is all I needed to flow along.
Prove what exactly? a man dat doesn't have money to trade is ask to prove a live account of 6 months. is not fare na
you are not willing to accept the truth.i can see you love forex trading,no doubt but you still need to accept the truth that you don't trade forex with money borrowed, live savings etc.it has to be with money you are willing to loose without it making you to think like the world has come to an end.just relax and gradually you will get there.take some time to prepare the necessary resources so that when you start, you will know you are in.one secret in forex is to use fund you already have in your mind that even if you loose it, it won't make you think much, having rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
willscolf:
my dear jst stay of trading 4 like 6months, focus on offline jobs,try 2 raise like $500 nd den show of ur expertise.as 4 dose context me c dem as a waste of time as does any oda stiff competions ....jst my 1cent
the truth is bitter they said
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gigfx: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Selling EU from dis zone.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karleb(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
gigfx:

Errrmm bros, how many period is that moving average?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gigfx: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2015

Karleb:

Errrmm bros, how many period is that moving average?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
gigfx:

am with u on this
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 2:54am On Jan 31, 2015
rozayx5:

(1000$)
next time when an expo is hosted like this upcoming one, try and attend, the inspiration is enough to make you take trading serious, seen several 6 figure accounts before its not news.
when and where is d seminar
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Abefedahunsi(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Download "10 Keys to Successful Forex Trading"
eBook Free CLICK HERE http://forexfxreview.com/download TO DOWNLOAD
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2015
rozayx5:

(1000$)
thats huge
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2015
I have spotted a 1600pips two weeks movement already. Simply write me forexdollars@hotmail.com with phone number attached

Fx is sweet.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2015
wierdpsycho:
nice job kirinwa... tell us your secret joor

Do get in touch.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2015
wierdpsycho:
nice job kirinwa... tell us your secret joor

I think ahead of the market. Experience is key.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2015
EURNZD......looking to sell on Monday off the daily chart

Trade Plan

I will close my initial buy at -10pips n wait for a sell either on a pullback to 50% fibo of Friday's pin bar bouncing off a dynamic layer or at the break of its low.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2015
Kirinwa:
I have spotted a 1600pips two weeks movement already. Simply write me forexdollars@hotmail.com with phone number attached

Fx is sweet.

This 1600pips is on one pair alone and another 600 pips movement for next week which will make it 2200pips total for now.

On a 0.05 lot size this is not less than $1000(#190 000) in just 2 weeks. Wow!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kirinwa:

This 1600pips is on one pair alone and another 600 pips movement for next week which will make it 2200pips total for now.

On a 0.05 lot size this is not less than $1000(#190 000) in just 2 weeks. Wow!

Bro relax there was no need for that...have seen guys who turn $30 to $400 not once not twice, many times! most successful traders are humble.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
endfx1:
EURNZD......looking to sell on Monday off the daily chart

Trade Plan

I will close my initial buy at -10pips n wait for a sell either on a pullback to 50% fibo of Friday's pin bar bouncing off a dynamic layer or at the break of its low.

nice plan, eyeing both EURAUD &EURNZD cuz they trying to reject a major resistance. but a break off the resistance will be a fast rising trend. but PA will give us clue. the pair will be bearish if it fails to break above the resistance
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:
grin
if i tel u as i take dey gbadoo dis ur uniliver advert after som post eeehh,u go troway cap,carry go me dey laugh 4rm dis angle too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
FxDuke:

Bro relax there was no need for that...have seen guys who turn $30 to $400 not once not twice, many times! most successful traders are humble.
wow! $30-$400,under hw many months did dat happen?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
FxDuke:

That word HUMILITY is a rare virtue........ No matter how good you are the moment pride sets in, life is defeated.

A word is enough though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
willscolf:
if i tel u as i take dey gbadoo dis ur uniliver advert after som post eeehh,u go troway cap,carry go me dey laugh 4rm dis angle too

my brother,,,,, it is not my fault grin my people says when situation pass crying, it better to laugh.

grin when result favour it easy to come out with bla... bla... bla... when result goes other way it leads to compulsory leave for a while grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
docus:

nice plan, eyeing both EURAUD &EURNZD cuz they trying to reject a major resistance. but a break off the resistance will be a fast rising trend. but PA will give us clue. the pair will be bearish if it fails to break above the resistance

Yea eyeing EA too but not too convinced about Friday's candle close.So, i have to wait to see how Monday candle closes before i take action.

cheers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
endfx1:

Yea eyeing EA too but not too convinced about Friday's candle close.So, i have to wait to see how Monday candle closes before i take action.

cheers

sure bro, we need confirmation to go short.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

I use Alpari Uk more because that is my major account. I feel more comfortable with a broker situated in Great Britain . So, if any funny business with my account props up, i can hope on a plane and go sort it out. Plus the regulatory agencies, i feel, over there, will take things more seriously. I started using XM by chance. At the time they were offering 50 percent bonus on every deposit whether you are an old or new client. I deposited some funds and i have not regretted it since then. One thing i have noticed about them is the diverse means of deposit they offer; from western union, skrill to credit and debit cards which is good. Another good thing about them is there are no re quotes. You know how annoying that can be? They seem to be the only brokers, past and present that i have used that don't do that. Why i am a little skeptical about XM is there location.They are situated in Cyprus. As you well know, Cyprus is a haven for fraudsters and the govt over there is semi corrupt. I never let my account grow past a certain amount before i withdraw it.
So, there are pro's and con's to both broker; Alpari has the "i am a big boy and you can join me or not, i don't care" mentality, and Xm has the "i am just starting out, so i have to do anything to keep you" mentality.

my brother it another weekend what advice do you have for us

let me ask you,,,, how do you feel about Alpari now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

let me ask you,,,, how do you feel about Alpari now.

Lolz.....this electric current of a guy. You be real 'NSOBU' personified ooo..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
currentprice:

let me ask you this: what do you feel about Alpari now.

Your attempt at ridicule is a massive fail. Alpari as an organisation is excellent and top class. You must be scratching that hollow embodiment you call a head and wondering why do i say this? Well, Alpari has numerous regional entities and it is only the UK entity that was affected by the chf policy. All other Alpari entity were not affected. 2) Even that they were affected, they abidded by all regulations and ensured that all retail clients funds where segregated for client protection. To explain that in Barney style, my money is very very safe and secure. Any alpari client worth his salt can confirm receipt from administators concerning claims and the process of getting back funds. If they had been a shabby firm, they would have gone down and taken my funds with them. I knew it was going to happen because the same thing happened to me when fxsol pulled out of the U.S. All accounts were transfered to GAINS and my funds were returned in the exact same process. 3) The only reason they crashed was because they were under capitalized and were unable to withstand such massive drawdown, which could have happened to any broker. Being Under capitalized is not a reflection of their professionalism. So, i hope all this has answered your question. Have a good week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

Your attempt at ridicule is a massive fail. Alpari as an organisation is excellent and top class. You must be scratching that hollow embodiment you call a head and wondering why do i say this? Well, Alpari has numerous regional entities and it is only the UK entity that was affected by the chf policy. All other Alpari entity were not affected. 2) Even that they were affected, they abidded by all regulations and ensured that all retail clients funds where segregated for client protection. To explain that in Barney style, my money is very very safe and secure. Any alpari client worth his salt can confirm receipt from administators concerning claims and the process of getting back funds. If they had been a shabby firm, they would have gone down and taken my funds with them. I knew it was going to happen because the same thing happened to me when fxsol pulled out of the U.S. All accounts were transfered to GAINS and my funds were returned in the exact same process. 3) The only reason they crashed was because they were under capitalized and were unable to withstand such massive drawdown, which could have happened to any broker. Being Under capitalized is not a reflection of their professionalism. So, i hope all this has answered your question. Have a good week.
what currentprice is simply trying to tell you "STOP FORMING BOSS".... be cool, super traders dont blow their horns
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:

what currentprice is simply trying to tell you "STOP FORMING BOSS".... be cool, super traders dont blow their horns

I know. But forming boss and telling the truth are two different things. Obviously, you for example, don't know or will ever understand the truth. You want the same "truth" that most failed traders want to hear. Quick riches, 100 percent returns on managed accounts monthly, and trading being an art. (whatever that means). And if i do come out as a "boss", well maybe it's because i am one, trading wise anyway. Please point to one thing i have said that is false or made up. Oh wait, thats never going to happen. Have a good week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by L2CD766: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

I know. But forming boss and telling the truth are two different things. Obviously, you for example, don't know or will ever understand the truth. You want the same "truth" that most failed traders want to hear. Quick riches, 100 percent returns on managed accounts monthly, and trading being an art. (whatever that means). And if i do come out as a "boss", well maybe it's because i am one, trading wise anyway. Please point to one thing i have said that is false or made up. Oh wait, thats never going to happen. Have a good week.
you're doing it again.... Forex is forex... no truth, no holy grail, no 1% per trade...... forex is just forex... what works for muhammadu can fail buhari, what gains for ebele can blow jonathans account... that is the truth... FOREX IS FOREX cc- kirinwa
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Una don start again? lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
12ema:

i asked for advice you vomiting rubbish,,,,anyway if am not learning anything, am learning from your grammar. a top class indeed ,,,,account segregation/govt regulation yet traders are crying for non payment of their fund over two week,,,,,, what is the fate of a trader that have to pay his monthly house rent from his Alpari account or do you think landlord will listen to confirm receipt from administators concerning claims and the process of getting back funds

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.