Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599634 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
currentprice:

brother he doesn't have nobody handle. nobody shows when handle deactivated

all his handles are learner1, Tom24, tomreloaded and the present one
also agbaka... On that one he tried to behave gentle. Well, he did grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
also agbaka... On that one he tried to behave gentle. Well, he did grin

thank you. yes agbaka came after his learner1

you should know him better,,,,,, you both started same period grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by maslong(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

u are wicked soul. may u experience losses i experienced in life
tongue
KOLO M
cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
currentprice:

thank you. yes agbaka came after his learner1

you should know him better because you both started same period
yh we started together grin I also have lost a lot, even lost lappy twice. Someone respected on this thread even traded for me and goofed but you know things you don't say out. I still respect him and will still do cos I understand sh|t happens. The tom guy is just a dunce. Bad attitude.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
yh we started together grin I also have lost a lot, even lost lappy twice. Someone respected on this thread even traded for me and goofed but you know things you don't say out. I still respect him and will still do cos I understand sh|t happens. The tom guy is just a dunce. Bad attitude.

grin grin grin grin grin those your hostel guys bad too much,,,, they disappear with your laptop and get away with it grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pinbar(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

PLEASE BRO REMOVE ALL FOREX THREAD FROM NAIRALAND BEFORE PEOPLE START DYING OF SUICIDE. I ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE

just in case you meant what you said, it will be double wahala for you to do such if you dont know, i m telling you. What will it profit you to suffer here on earth and also suffer hereafter.

i have said it before and i ll say it again, calm down, get help. your problem is psychological in the sense that you are not in the right frame of mind to trade owing to several factors which includes a stable life. For now, Fx trading is not suitable for you

....and one more thing... grow up angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin grin that your hostel guys bad too much they disappear with your laptop
haha no be small experience oh, first one was one chance. Second na for my flat. Now I just dey wait make I go NYSC by may then I can prepare properly. No rushing... Life na jeje
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
haha no be small experience oh, first one was one chance. Second na for my flat. Now I just dey wait make I go NYSC by may then I can prepare properly. No rushing... Life na jeje

ijebu, egba people show grin be careful when you post to other land for NYSC grin every experience is a lesson grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
currentprice:

brother he doesn't have nobody handle. nobody shows when someone quoted deactivated handle

all his handles are learner1, Tom24, tomreloaded and the present one
Ok.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
pinbar:

just in case you meant what you said, it will be double wahala for you to do such if you dont know, i m telling you. What will it profit you to suffer here on earth and also suffer hereafter.

i have said it before and i ll say it again, calm down, get help. your problem is psychological in the sense that you are not in the right frame of mind to trade owing to several factors which includes a stable life. For now, Fx trading is not suitable for you

forget my brother,,,,, he said same several time on the thread,,,, all is strategy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
pinbar:

bro am alone in dis life. no helper, person when get papa when help am don't no d worth. struggling in d streets 24/7 life is of no importance to me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seun:
feont page or thread removal?

deletion
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seun:
feont page or thread removal?

thread removal please. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
pinbar:

sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin real double wahala

may God help us
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fatjo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

thread removal sir. I'm a grown up slowly dying cos of dis thread. my life savings are gone. And when you ask for financial assistance from someone who caused it, they all ridicule you. I'm just in financial debacle as i type. Wished i didn't bring dis mess upon my life. Remove everything from season1 to present date and BAN anything forex. people are losing terribly especially wrong signals and scammers proliferating every now & then

PLEASE BRO REMOVE ALL FOREX THREAD FROM NAIRALAND BEFORE PEOPLE START DYING OF SUICIDE. I ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE
lmao...joke of the year rite there mehn. see as u make I fall off my sofa nw,why nw?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trade activated, bring stop loss to breakeven when market moves 30pips in your favour, ENJOY YOUR DOLLARS
iheanyiebeneze:
Get ready to buy USDCAD at 1.2430 for a 100pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pinbar(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

bro am alone in dis life. no helper, person when get papa when help am don't no d worth. struggling in d streets 24/7 life is of no importance to me.

Forget trading , i know u said u do labour work, upgrade yourself, from some of the write ups u did in the past, u sound intelligent. Use that skill to see how you can improve yourself, u said 2 years ago that u learnt plumbing job, fine tune your skill, look for projects, capitalize on your intelligence, and do it differently. Trust me, with diligence, you will breakthrough. Having stabilized, you can now play with something you can afford to loose.

Stop doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result, that is insanity. I ve not met you before but its as if i now know you more than you know yourself
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
bcoz of dis guy Tom,c d way i jst dey laugh sotee ppl wey dey pass dey look me dey 1da weda i don start 2 kolo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Trade activated, bring stop loss to breakeven when market moves 30pips in your favour, ENJOY YOUR DOLLARS

d low on my chart is 24328. hw did ur trade got triggered?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trigger it manually now pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
mutik1977:

d low on my chart is 24328. hw did ur trade got triggered?
Dont be greedyoooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
I have question for SCALPERS in the house,
should i be posting scalping of 10pips or 5pips here?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

d low on my chart is 2432. hw did ur trade got triggered?
Bros, pls just leave other persons signals. Try generate your own. I know you can make it if and only if you develop your own system and strategy. Calm down. Don't be in a rush to make it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
pocoapoco88:
bcoz of dis guy Tom,c d way i jst dey laugh sotee ppl wey dey pass dey look me dey 1da weda i don start 2 kolo
Thinking it was only me. Commedian of the year.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fatjo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

thread removal please. thanks
no.1 prob is your temperament sire(go figure).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
jamace:
Bros, pls just leave other persons signals. Try generate your own. I know you can make it if and only if you develop your own system and strategy. Calm down. Don't be in a rush to make it.

bro my life was exactly shattered when i started following others signals. when i check dat ucad on 30mins my system said heavy selling. worst i don't have d time to be looking at chart cos of d tiny money i trade. at d level of my life i can survive & leave happily making $10 daily from forex with at least $500 capital. d total small small funding lost now stand total +$600
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
i undstand d guy nid quick cash wit tiny accnt which is vry difficult in forex,i tink he is beta off doin sport betting dan dashing d market $100 evry nw nd den
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kashif(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oh dear! I had a hard laugh going through mutik's posts. I have been looking for tom29, not knowing he has changed moniker. Here we are!

@Tom29, you will never succeed in forex, with unstable or zero means of livelihood. You must have means of sourcing funds to burn while you learn.

When I read you asking for $100, I was willing to send it to you, as I read it late but, from what I have read here, it will surely go down the drain. Your balance is TOO small for the lot size you trade. Your pshychology is not right too.

I understand your frustration because, I was there also, difference being that I could afford to throw money into the market. I lost my first $500 deposit in one week. I came here and announced it (pre-season 1) while I was calling mallam for another round of exchange. There is no professional forex trader that did not blow accounts. As a matter of fact, the more you blew, the more grand rookie you became.

I dont know if you were the one I had a few email exchanges with. If positive, I emphasize you take a brake from trading. If not, the remaining 40% will disappear before the week runs out.

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
If truly you are comfortable with $10 a day, then lets do this, tell me your equity as at now and i will guide you on how to make $10 a day.
mutik1977:

bro my life was exactly shattered when i started following others signals. when i check dat ucad on 30mins my system said heavy selling. worst i don't have d time to be looking at chart cos of d tiny money i trade. at d level of my life i can survive & leave happily making $10 daily from forex with at least $500 capital. d total small small funding lost now stand total +$600
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ophili(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:
Seun Osewa kindly remove threads now

You must be an enemy of this lovely thread...lol lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kashif(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
If truly you are comfortable with $10 a day, then lets do this, tell me your equity as at now and i will guide you on how to make $10 a day.

Over to you!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ophili(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
your wasting ur time advising him. He'll still find 100$ and trade standard lot size no matter what you say. He's been doing so for over 2years grin

2 years?... lol... There is still time
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by martog: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
I was not spared of the laughter frenzy...chai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.